India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

why it is so

kuhu18 IF-Rockerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
 when ever there is a twist the 2 leads r seprated, had a small fight or MU ..........WHY IT IS LIKE THIS    they can show twist or bad time or any problem for the maaneet which they face together with strong bonding and understing and coming out of trobble even more bonded and more in love with more resp and faith for each other sepration or MU is not needed to increse the bonding or show passion   even without all  -ve things passion can be shown .............and another thing is sepration and reuion once is good but again and again same thing  is not good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

worldlrosette80Amoureux

volojuswathi Goldie
volojuswathi
volojuswathi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
ye cvs ki kartut hai
rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
very very good question my frend..i also wondr why always revolving around seperation of maaneet..u knw why as one or the other has to take off..specially guru to do his personal things..and i hate thatttt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Good question... i wish we had answers to it.. CVs should be able to answer that better... Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index