Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS NOT WRONG:Mod's note PG8 (Page 8)

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

@Melodious Tinkle: She uses glycerin. Why should anyone care if she is also hurt in the process. Do you think, she really loves MSK?
Awwwwwwwwww, you mean to say MSK cries for real.CryCryCryCryCry Mera dil garden garden ho gaya yeh sunkarCryCryCryCry MEra MSK!!!! so much loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and yes Geet uses glycerinSmile But she loves MSK equally. Embarrassed 

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Both Maan and Geet r not wrong in their situation, ghalat to haalaat hai, they both r wrong into some extent, coz they lack communication, I agree on this point by Dev .......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Preminamita25SaynaFM-lazybee-utopia88

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

@Melodious Tinkle: She uses glycerin. Why should anyone care if she is also hurt in the process. Do you think, she really loves MSK?
Damn! Dhakku you cracked me up!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-utopia88

KyunkiImafan IF-Rockerz
KyunkiImafan
KyunkiImafan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I absolutely AGREE !!! I read someone's post and it said Maan was wrong to let DEV stay so its all Maan's fault! I mean come on first place -

1. MAAN has been wrong very FEW times whereas GEET has been wrong many times

2. If you remember MAAN was agaist keeping DEV in house, Maan was agaist Arjun too it was Dadi and GEET who wanted Maan to give a chance to Arjun and let DEV stay as he wasnt doing well

3. I want to clarify to all those who say Maan gave project to Dev cause his name was on stake...no Maan cares lot more about Geet to care about his name...he gave Dev a project cause of Dadi!

4. How can anyone blame Maan for letting Dev stay in house!! I mean you forcefully allow your bro to stay in house cause your wife and dadi and then if situation arise and you find yourself alone its not Maan's fault its other ppl's fault!

5. I understand Geet's pain...par GEET should remember all times ke hamesha Maan has put her and baby before anything else...always he cared about their safety more than Geet herself...!! Maan did everything for his baby and if Geet doesnt pay attention to this...its just injusting for our Maan

I am not saying GEET is wrong I am saying MAAN isn't wrong and DEV needs to think of his life rather than trying to solve other ppl's life!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayna

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Originally posted by silkyarora

na maan ghalat hai, na geet ghalat hai, .....Tongue

ya sayna both of them are not wrong its the situations which have made them apart................!
hain silky, yeh hi to samjhane ki koshish kar rahi hn, bina kisi fight  ke ....ek character ke bare mein ghalat likhna acha nehi hai, kyun ke saab ki soch alag hai, aur honi bhi chahiye WinkTongue

1- aap apna POV bata sakti hain  forum mai kisi ko samjha nahi sakti ...samjhana apka kaam nahiLOLWink
geet forum rule #4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1380042

2- kisi character ke baray mai ghalat nahi likha gaya..na kisi ne bura kaha

3-sab ki soch alag hai es liye sab ki sunen ....har aik aap ki baat se agree nahi kar saktaTongue

ROFL omg.....kya joke hai yaarLOL.....rules ki baat kar rahe ho ;ROFLROFL
 jab geet ko aap selfish kehte hai , to members ko kya samjhane ki koshish karte hai? kyun ke wo to kuch samajh jate hai LOL
 jab aap yeh kehte hai ke gc ke bina yeh show kuch bhi nehi , to members ko kya samjhane ki koshishe karte hai? 
list lambi hai aur mere paas abhi time nehi.....

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1639409 iss link mein sab kuch hai....apne kabhi kisi charater ke bare mein kuch nehi kaha LOLROFLROFL

3  sab ki soch alag , aur maine kab kaha ke sab ko meri baat mani chahiye....jab hum post mein apni opinin share karne ate hai , to aapko bura kyun lagta hai???

Aur mere aur bhi comments , uska kyun jawab nehi dia?LOLLOLLOL
DELHIGIRL ji , aapko mere profile mein jane ka time hai , lekin apne mere comments ke bare mein jo kaha ta ,uska maine aapko jawab de dia , shahid aapne dekha  na hoLOLLOL

**Mod's note**

Healthy debate and discussions r always welcome in the forum but not such type of personal attacks  or sarcastic comments on another member...

Since there was no real abusive word used in the topic,so no warning is given here..but next time make sure a member is not targetted here in a sarcastic way or else warnings will b issuedSmile

Geet Dev team

..VeenaGcian..

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
MSK is def not wrong..i am just scared for the MU..i dont want maaneet to separate!!
Letz see..CVS better not ruin the show

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top