Terence creates World Record

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Terence creates world record
Buzz up!

Choreographer Terence Lewis, judge of Color's Chak Dhoom Dhoom, broke the record for largest Bollywood class choreographed on a Bollywood song on Saturday.

He accomplished this feat on the show Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega on Colors, hosted by Preity Zinta and Shabbir Ahluwalia.

Terence and his assistants trained the huge group for an hour before they set off to break the record at a St Theresa school grounds in Mumbai. This ground breaking feat, which was open to everyone, drew an unparalleled total of 1336 people who danced together on the song Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. Host Shabbir along with Guinness World Record Adjudicator Mr. Rob Molly, who was the designated official from Guinness World Record, declared the effort as successful. The participants were also given a T-shirt, bandana, certificate of participation and an autographed photograph of Terence as memorabilia.

The previous record was set in Australia last week where over 1,235 people led by Malaika Arora Khan shook a leg to the song Munni Badnaam Hui at Melbourne grounds.

Catch Terence's record breaking act on Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega on Colors.

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Monday, March 21, 2011

• SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Buzz up!
    http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Terence-creates-world-record&xfile=2011/March/News_20110321_28

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannamazkachazka

sreenysa Senior Member
    sreenysa
    sreenysa

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
    that is so great, wow i am so happy.
    Big smileClapClapClap
    PartyDancing
    akanna IF-Rockerz
    akanna
    akanna

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
    Yes!! So proud of him and happy for him!! Cant wait to see it on Guinness show!!! Big smile Star Dancing Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

soooperfan Goldie
    soooperfan
    soooperfan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
    congratulations terence!! way to go!!! uplifting! keeping with akanna's picture :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannamazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
    mazkachazka
    mazkachazka

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
    thanx for sharing..well em so outta this world happy for Terrence,cant believe he did it,none of the choreographer's in the industry have done and achieved such a feat...and em so proud of him!!!..somehow couldn't resist making one siggy on him,please feel free to use...hope you all like my work..Smile

Edited by mazkachazka - 24 March 2011 at 10:28am

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
    akanna
    akanna

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
    Thanks Mazz, I like to use this siggy, I need to figure out how to squeeze this one too into my existing siggie! Big smile

mazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
    mazkachazka
    mazkachazka

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by akanna

Thanks Mazz, I like to use this siggy, I need to figure out how to squeeze this one too into my existing siggie! Big smile

ure welcome ...u can use it dear..Smile..amm u can add this siggy to ure sig box if it hasnt crossed more than 200 character's,if it has, then i could help u make the two pics in ure siggy box into one/new siggy..(u wont believe ever since i saw those pics in ure sig. box i had decided to make siggy on 'emLOL)..so lemme know if u want me to make one..Tongue

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
    akanna
    akanna

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by akanna

ure welcome ...u can use it dear..Smile..amm u can add this siggy to ure sig box if it hasnt crossed more than 200 character's,if it has, then i could help u make the two pics in ure siggy box into one/new siggy..(u wont believe ever since i saw those pics in ure sig. box i had decided to make siggy on 'emLOL)..so lemme know if u want me to make one..Tongue

Oh thank you Maz!! OMG, I really needed a smaller link since it didnt fit and I didnt want to remove the two I already have - I want all three of them there, I am greedy!!! LOL... Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index