Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan is Wrong too... (Page 2)

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

no fighting.... :)
this is the first topic otherwise all topics against geet...
Okay maan did everything for dadi then geet is doing everything for maan.... she is bearing the presence of dev, she cant leave her work alone because she doesnt want to face him... she has hardly talked to him till now..
only that one statement has caused all the revolt....which is definitely wrong....i am not saying anything in favor of that...but its not like she has forgiven dev...she might just be thankful that he made her realise maan needs her...
see when you lose something as precious as the child she fought for...she obv would be sad....after the mc she hasnt conversed with anyone properly....its not like she is ignoring only maan....i think she blames herself for not having taken care of the baby...also the statement she passed to dadi.... people say such things when they are sad.... even though they dont mean it.... believe me it happens...

its not that she has forgotten everything what maan has done for her...infact that is exactly what is makin her feel bad...that she has never been able to give him happiness... the room getting cleared was obviously a jolt for her...and she was bound to feel bad...

i dont noe what is in store for the future...maybe she will be wrong...but till now.....till the epi aired till sat i dont think she did any wrong...

I respect your view but not agree.
Anyways, All of us have different points of view, so it's natural to agree or disagree with someone.

I am glad you didn't take my post as wrong.
Thanka a lot!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

sreenysa Senior Member
sreenysa
sreenysa

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

I am appalled at the number of posts blaming geet....maan was wrong too when he allowed him to stay at the mansion and gave him a job....just because he doesnt want khurana name to be spoiled and because he saved his life...infact maan shud get him in jail....he has never done that after he got bailed...has he???

As far as i understood that maan doesn't want dev to stay KM. But it was geet who told him that he saved his life and they have think about dadi. for me Geet and dadi were the reasons dev stay in KM.

Geet know that he is not happy with dev. In one scene maan told that he doesn't want dev to be if if he is allowed to be grateful to dev for saving his life then why not geet.....he saved the love of her life , her husband too...

he not at all greatful to dev, he felt to die better to take help from dev, it was geet who made maan feel guilt that he dosent think about her and baby. 
till now geet has had minimal conversations with dev...she should have taken an auto...why??she treated him like a driver and nthng else...
yes she should not praise dev in front of maan....but maybe he has done sthng nice and we dont noe the entire convo do we????...who said she has forgiven dev....and she will forgive dev....i dont think the CV's would ever show that(hoping so)... but just like maan is bearing some things of dev so is geet....

If geet is to be blamed....so is maan...... just because he voices his contempt and geet does not we shouldnt side him and blame geet....

for remaining three points i can say one thing, it was geet who made maan think like this. she never thinks before her action, but now she has excuse because she lost baby i am talking before MC.

She is feeling guilty of having not taken care of the baby and thats why not able to talk to maan.... also her grief at present is too much.....

for this i will say one thing maan is not mahathma.....

I dont blam geet or maan........... but i will definitly blame dev and dadi maa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avneegurpreet28mausam19

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Yeah sudden rampage of Geet's character assasination & blame game has started but there are few who are not supporting but i see many are just blaming Geet for Maan's behaviour its actually both who has had no communication at all is the real cause... hope next epi Maaneet spoke something might be possible people stop this Geet bashing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

misschulbuligurpreet28mausam19Eccentric.Being

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abd_20

Yeah sudden rampage of Geet's character assasination & blame game has started but there are few who are not supporting but i see many are just blaming Geet for Maan's behaviour its actually both who has had no communication at all is the real cause... hope next epi Maaneet spoke something might be possible people stop this Geet bashing
I 2nd you.

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abd_20

This is what i am saying ," Har sikke ke do pehelu hote hai " .  That means , " Every coin has two sides " . AUR , " Talli do haath se bajati hai " . That means , " Clapping is done by two hands " .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Eccentric.Being

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i m nt against geet....her behaviour till nw is justisfied...bcoz she z in greif of loosng her child......bt precap hurts me too,felt very bad for maan....
I just hope dat d real reasn behind her smile wud be maan n dev only told her abt wat maan did for her(baby room)....

Bt maan z nt wrong...only thng which z wrong z their lack of cmmunictn

gurpreet28

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
itna gussa ... baccha shant ho jao LOL

on a serious note....i believe nobody is at fault...its just the game of time nd lack of conversation between both of them ... and on the other hand if we want to blame someone or the other then we should blame both...taali ek haath se nhi bajti...maan ne bhi bahut si galtiyan ki hai aur geet bhi ab karne lag gayi hai...

toh dekha jaye toh ek taraf dono ki galti hai aur dusri taraf kisi ki bhi nhi...waqt hi bura chal raha hai...

Edited by rajeevsurbhi - 21 March 2011 at 2:57am

mausam19

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
The circumstances are negative. The characters are merely reacting and cannot be called wrong or right.

mausam19

Go to top