Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan is Wrong too... - Page 2

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abd_20

Yeah sudden rampage of Geet's character assasination & blame game has started but there are few who are not supporting but i see many are just blaming Geet for Maan's behaviour its actually both who has had no communication at all is the real cause... hope next epi Maaneet spoke something might be possible people stop this Geet bashing

I 2nd you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: abd_20

Yeah sudden rampage of Geet's character assasination & blame game has started but there are few who are not supporting but i see many are just blaming Geet for Maan's behaviour its actually both who has had no communication at all is the real cause... hope next epi Maaneet spoke something might be possible people stop this Geet bashing

This is what i am saying ," Har sikke ke do pehelu hote hai " .  That means , " Every coin has two sides " . AUR , " Talli do haath se bajati hai " . That means , " Clapping is done by two hands " .
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i m nt against geet....her behaviour till nw is justisfied...bcoz she z in greif of loosng her child......bt precap hurts me too,felt very bad for maan....
I just hope dat d real reasn behind her smile wud be maan n dev only told her abt wat maan did for her(baby room)....

Bt maan z nt wrong...only thng which z wrong z their lack of cmmunictn
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
itna gussa ... baccha shant ho jao 😆

on a serious note....i believe nobody is at fault...its just the game of time nd lack of conversation between both of them ... and on the other hand if we want to blame someone or the other then we should blame both...taali ek haath se nhi bajti...maan ne bhi bahut si galtiyan ki hai aur geet bhi ab karne lag gayi hai...

toh dekha jaye toh ek taraf dono ki galti hai aur dusri taraf kisi ki bhi nhi...waqt hi bura chal raha hai...Edited by rajeevsurbhi - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The circumstances are negative. The characters are merely reacting and cannot be called wrong or right.
geetjan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

I am appalled at the number of posts blaming geet....maan was wrong too when he allowed him to stay at the mansion and gave him a job....just because he doesnt want khurana name to be spoiled and because he saved his life...infact maan shud get him in jail....he has never done that after he got bailed...has he???

if he is allowed to be grateful to dev for saving his life then why not geet.....he saved the love of her life , her husband too...

till now geet has had minimal conversations with dev...she should have taken an auto...why??she treated him like a driver and nthng else...

yes she should not praise dev in front of maan....but maybe he has done sthng nice and we dont noe the entire convo do we????...who said she has forgiven dev....and she will forgive dev....i dont think the CV's would ever show that(hoping so)... but just like maan is bearing some things of dev so is geet....

If geet is to be blamed....so is maan...... just because he voices his contempt and geet does not we shouldnt side him and blame geet....

She is feeling guilty of having not taken care of the baby and thats why not able to talk to maan.... also her grief at present is too much.....

👏👏
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People..we are not against Maan or Geet...we are Maaneet fan.Remember a posted very harsh post when Maan scolded Geet brutally  after being caught sleeping on the sofa.As that time i didn't like his attitude.But this time i am not liking Geet's attitude.She is too cold about Maan's mental state and never trying to understand him.And yes...after all all situation is peculiarly against them.
JayaBachan thumbnail

Hi ! 😊

First and foremost, if  you truly want to place a blame somewhere, then by all means blame the actual perpetrator not it's victims. Dadi is the one at fault. Despite the fact that she knew everything, she still requested Maan to allow Dev to stay at the mansion. And you know as well as I do, what her reaction would be if Maan refused or dismissed her request. A heart attack ! If she hadn't resorted to emotional blackmail, then the whole Dev scenario would not have even occurred.

And I don't think Maan kept him and gave him a job just for the sake of the Khurana title. If you noticed, Maan allowed Dev to stay, whilst observing Geet's reaction. He wanted to prove to Geet (Whom at that time was angry at him) that Dev's presence does not and will not, ever make a difference onto their pure relationship.

A question. How is Maan grateful for Dev's blood donation? 😳 I don't recall seeing him confess his happiness, or gratefulness towards Dev. In fact, it seems like Dev's existence still irks the crap out of him. In contradiction, Geet seems more thankful. (I am NOT bashing her by simply saying this).

What do you mean 'maybe he did something nice and we don't know the whole convo yet?' 🤣. Are you kidding me? Would we praise a criminal from jail, if he did a singular good deed? I think not! There is absolutely no excuse to even converse with him, let alone actually compliment him. It makes no sense! Realistically speaking, who on earth compliments the very same man who is responsible for all the disasters in your life? The very same man, whom married you on false grounds, used you sexually, deprived you of your innocence and virtue, stole your money, dumped you at the airport and ran off, impregnated you, publically humiliated you, and caused you to be ostracized from your family. Does that very same person even deserve your attention, let alone your praise?

And no offense. But if a guy did that to me, I wouldn't accept his offer to ride in the car with him. I'd completely ignore him and call for a taxi. It's not that people are solely bashing Geet, I don't think they should. But it's more of people disappointed with the way her character is being portrayed and altered. She was supposed to be an independent person. But the fact that she showed her dependence, by getting into the car with him, has just blown everyone away. The creatives are just disappointing me with each and every passing episode.

So once again, I am NOT bashing Geet. I am merely conveying my annoyance at the way the creatives are fiddling with her otherwise perfect persona. And I think that Dadi should actually be the person to be blamed, not anyone else.

My opinion. No offense intended.

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
_siincemaan_

I totally agree with you. This is my take -

He is not wrong. Just like geet did everything for dadi in relation to the transfusion, maan did everything for dadi. here there is no difference. But even if maan let him stay at KM and gave him a job for dad's sake, he is not on talking terms or friendly terms with Dev. He keeps his distance and this is where geet is wrong

twice now maan has told dev to stay out of his and geet's life. Geet does not do that. everytime dev offers help, whether in the kitchen or for orphange she took his help instead of saying stay out of my life. She encouraged him to enter their lives not maan. this is where geet is at fault. 

If maan let him stay at KM, she ket me enter KM for dadi's sake in the first place and even hid all the truth from maan. So blaming maan for letting him stay at KM i do not understand.
Bu she should have kept her distance and clearly said to him like maan , not to interfere in her life. She faild to do that. That is completely wrong

so i repeat, in this aspect maan is nowhere at fault. he give him a job, but not in the same office as he goes to
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well
i think isme dono ki galti he 
we cant blame one of them 
they both r ryt at their state of mind