Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 61)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
The forum is very slow lately right? before atleast someone used to be on the forum day in and day out.
Maybe it will pick up once NivRen romance start again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dootKinSanj

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
guys see this link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642049
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

@milee m all gud baby..well atleast for the time being I guess.... =D
yeah u will expect a vm from me..it was requested by a members..woh ladki bohut yaad aati hai..so it'll be a short one...m just waiting on more scenes and then u'll get more VMs from me..it's just dat i've been rlly busy with uni and work..i hv the day off today and tomorrow so yeah, will be using my time to decdicate it to you all =D

how hv u been?
I am fine thank you Sanju. So you are back to normal, I did not get any reply for my PM thought you are either busy or you are mad at me (but did not know what's the reason).
That is good news about VM's I missed your new one so much. Actually I always watch My thode badmaash one daily without missing, I know crazy me.

So what did you think about Viren's flute scene, Ashly thought you will faint after watchingWink Did you?
na na it's just that i hvn't been replying to any of the pms..i've read them but just hadn't had the time to reply..u've seen that i am not much online these days either *sigh*
hehe I've been watching oh my gosh daily..it's my daily dose to keep me alive until i get another shirtless scene of Viren *drools*

I did actually...lol as soon as I updated, i was in my bed unconscious..I woke up @ 12 noon...can u believe it =))
in my dream i could hear my sexy sexy Viren play flute Day Dreaming
oh how i wished i was there...I would've so kissed him right then and there =))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014VarshaLuvsArjundoot

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

@milee m all gud baby..well atleast for the time being I guess.... =D
yeah u will expect a vm from me..it was requested by a members..woh ladki bohut yaad aati hai..so it'll be a short one...m just waiting on more scenes and then u'll get more VMs from me..it's just dat i've been rlly busy with uni and work..i hv the day off today and tomorrow so yeah, will be using my time to decdicate it to you all =D

how hv u been?
I am fine thank you Sanju. So you are back to normal, I did not get any reply for my PM thought you are either busy or you are mad at me (but did not know what's the reason).
That is good news about VM's I missed your new one so much. Actually I always watch My thode badmaash one daily without missing, I know crazy me.

So what did you think about Viren's flute scene, Ashly thought you will faint after watchingWink Did you?
na na it's just that i hvn't been replying to any of the pms..i've read them but just hadn't had the time to reply..u've seen that i am not much online these days either *sigh*
hehe I've been watching oh my gosh daily..it's my daily dose to keep me alive until i get another shirtless scene of Viren *drools*

I did actually...lol as soon as I updated, i was in my bed unconscious..I woke up @ 12 noon...can u believe it =))
in my dream i could hear my sexy sexy Viren play flute Day Dreaming
oh how i wished i was there...I would've so kissed him right then and there =))
LOLLOLLOL You crazy girl, don't take offence. I could picture it just I don't know how you look but I can see one young girl jumping on Kinshuk and kissing him, poor dude.Wink

I know, I did not see you online after I came back. So how is school?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL You crazy girl, don't take offence. I could picture it just I don't know how you look but I can see one young girl jumping on Kinshuk and kissing him, poor dude.Wink

I know, I did not see you online after I came back. So how is school?
na na i know m crazy =))
hahahahaha m not a lil gurl...just 4 yrs younger than ma kinny :$
yeah uni is awesome...I finished school like 3 yrs back..hehehehe!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
hey guys i have doubt tat nivi will accept viren fr the family sake coz CV's will never make us happy so soon

milee1014diyaloveskinny

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
why would nivi accept viren for the family? viren has to win nivi's trust back again and prove his love for her and then remarry her..coz they will be divorced eventually!

milee1014diyaloveskinny

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

why would nivi accept viren for the family? viren has to win nivi's trust back again and prove his love for her and then remarry her..coz they will be divorced eventually!

yup u r rite

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index