Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 58)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Milee Di, i havent read ur posts on Nivi and Sood brothers yet but will do now! Ok will look forward to reading ur analysis, will u post it on the discussion thread?

Speak to u soon Hug

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Milee I also want CC's 24/7 surveillance system disrupted now. I don't want her to get a clue of what Viren is thinking till the end. Let her be in her own sweet dream about his son hating Nivi, that would a blessings for Nivren. 
Hey Ketty, I can picture it just the way she looks when he will bring Nivi backLOL she needs to be hit hard without knowing, that will be fun to watch. I really hope he will stalk her.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Milee Di, i havent read ur posts on Nivi and Sood brothers yet but will do now! Ok will look forward to reading ur analysis, will u post it on the discussion thread?

Speak to u soon Hug
Yes dear, No problem about the others read when you have time. *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Well Millie asma I am really thinking Yash is going to be in big trouble soon and Viren will solve his trouble because Viren has been grown in outside world he might have faced these kind of kids in daily life so knows how to handle these type of people. He will defo be the helpful there.

anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

[/QUOTE]
ASma, I don't want her to see or hear now. I want to see her face the first time when he brings Nivi back into the house.LOL it will be worth watching. what say?

Oooh yep i agree actually, that would be much better!! I can imagne her face getting all red and smoke coming out of her earsLOL

It's just horrible how she can't understand what her own flesh and blood is going through, he's her SON, she should be able to understand his pain right? But she's just too filled with hatred to feel it!
[/QUOTE]
I don't think she understands anyone's pain dear. Look at her nerves that she was talking so rudely infront of her sasurji.
Now my patience is running out I want to see CC and Hema's evil deeds list come out infront of everyone ASAP.

gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Well Millie asma I am really thinking Yash is going to be in big trouble soon and Viren will solve his trouble because Viren has been grown in outside world he might have faced these kind of kids in daily life so knows how to handle these type of people. He will defo be the helpful there.
Kaha gayi ti tu, chai pinay yaa ghum hogayi thi. I was waiting and waiting for your reply.
I know my sweet dear Yash, kaha akay phas gaya yaar. Taht Gaurav kid looked really dangerous.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I think so too, i've got a feeling Viren will somehow help Yash get out of this mess and ur right he probably does have experience with these things more than any of the rest of them.

I think that boy will try and frame Yash with some stolen papers most likelyUnhappy

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Milee Di , i know, i'm just so annoyed that day after day they keep getting away with evil stuff!!

You know (i wrote this in my analysis too) - when PT/Dadi and KS walk in on HL after Nivi had shut her up, i could see how mad PT was from his face and i just wanted him to go and slap her for saying that to Nivi... but he was too far away so ho na saka...Disapprove

Edited by anjaani07 - 21 March 2011 at 4:58pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index