Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 47)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Anisha Jaan, U know wanted to share something with u, Hey u know in the scene where Viren is sitting with his flute and Sid comes there to talk to him,  The moment i saw Sid I just remembered the photo u sent last night photo with Nandu Hair style on Sid, I just could not help laughing  Was feeling so pain for Viren but the moment I saw Sid his image came in front of me in that form only, I could not help laughing in that emotional scene also

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91..Sakeena....Dreamer..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCsahujaSunshine234-Jafrina-anjaani07Anisha_91diyaloveskinnymoniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Awww thank you Pooja and i don't blame you OMG Kinny/Viren is just TOO amazing lol x
LOL I know too hot to handleEmbarrassed but I kept getting distracted because of the way you described him lol.....oh my...please continue writing the same way and describing him like thatWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Ketty Hug Aww thank you sweetie. OMG i agree everyone is too hyper now hehe after such an awesome flute scene Ketty don't you think this flute scene was the best flute scene ever i haven't seen such a passionate scene like today's in any other shows it was just MEGA awesome lol it gave me goosebumps and i couldn't do anythin for the next hour after watching it lol x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Sakeena Jaanu CC is with a yellow Saree am sure u want it, So we should make a plan  and take it from her. Will u join me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Anisha!!!! The FLUTE!!! OMGGG it was so amazing aaaaahh I'm sooo hyper today i cant stop watching it!!! Aww im glad the pre-cap bit helped jaan! Love you tooHug

Yep i faked a headache cos i just couldn;t wait any longer i was dying at work LMAOO!!

Pooja thanks jaan,glad u liked it!! Aww he looked HOTTT coming out the car...and playin the flute AAAAHH SOO HOTTT!!!

Sakeena!! Red tee and red converse to add to the list pleeeeasee jaanHug

Moni!!! I think i missed u but beautiful analysis jaan, i was so distracted by the flute scene, suprised i remembered anything else LOLZZ!! Good nigt jaan and sweet kinny playing the flute dreamsWink

Edited by anjaani07 - 21 March 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234FaizuuNivRenAnisha_91..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Diya LMAO!!!! ROFL   ROFL  ROFL Seeing this post of your i just can't stop laughing LOL omg thats hilarious hehehe glad you had a laugh hehehe ohh i can just imagine you bursting out laughing LOL Ohhh gotta hug you  Hug

anjaani07..Sakeena..

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Asma , of couse you are headache free now, you got your medicine, isn't it? wonderful analysis sweetie. Yes Viren always calls Nivi by her full name, only time he called her Nivi was when he went to ask Nivi's hand from NT dadi. Well I loved today's episode as it shown Viren's realization but it also showed Nivi's groW*H and confidence. Good that Viren got his confidence back, he will need it as Nivi is not going to give it to him so easily.

Anisha_91anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index