Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 43)

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Cts.....deserve applaud......4 dis scene ,diya....it started from bad memories n ended wid sweet memories of nivi....dat made viren realize dat nivi is his happiness.........loved dis scene....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Oh I loved lovedd 2dy's episode . Like u all  ,me2 loved d flute scene , Vien's shout at cc n Nivi's reply 2 HL . These were enough for me 2 b on top world . So here r my thoughts .

VIREN'S LASHING AT CC

oh dis scene like i said , i lovedd lovedd it . I always frm begginning loved Kinshuk-Payal scenes . Each n ever scene they hav somethng different 2 show n 2dy also ct's showed somethng like dis . CC comes happily 2 Viren givng her d gd news assuming tht Her son will b on top of d world n will huggg her n will say " thanxx maa for whtever u did for me " lolzz But she didn't expect viren 2 say tht wht he said . She was completlyy shocked by Viren's reaction . lolzz Poor CC hheehe . Abhi neeche she was smirking like anythng n now her smirk was snatched by her own son . So CC asusual starts badmouthng Nivi infront of Viren n brainwashing him .n in her overconfidence tht fool tells everythng tht NT dadi , KS came n they took d divorce paper n all . n oMg look at Viren when She says tht . It was like He will kill his MAA . He was so angry wid her . He just couldn't stop himself n just lashes at her by sayng her 2 STOP thnkng abthis hapiness . aww poor guy was havng tears in his eyes at tht time . He leaves frm there as he was very sad n frustated . he leaves d room n CC was shocked as if some1 has drop a cloud of thunder shock on her LOL 

NIVI....... Chumui 2 Strong gal

NIVI was awosome . Oh tht chumui seriosulyy became veryy strong . d way She answers HL was reallyy commandable .n then her talks wid NT dadi n KS . Hats off 2 her . Seriosulyy All thanxx 2 Viren as he only wanted her 2 b like tht . n he made her like tht .

VIREN ON BT

ShldI need 2 tell u hu hott Kinshuk / Viren  looked in tht BLACK JACKET in both d scenes . ( Ohh okkk Control moni lolzz ). So Viren was sitting on his place . n was lost in his own world . His own World ? Wht else NIVEDITA  .  Whole Family was looking at him n was sad by seeng him like dis . D was standing beside Viren 2 serve him but Viren was like in no sense mood so VD tells her 2 sit as She will serve him . So Again heer Evil Psycho Witch tries 2 butterfy Viren ( Hey listen miss makeup ki deewani , whtever u do , Viren is nt gonna cum under ur tectics okkk Angry ) . So her rude Voice brings Vire out of his senses n He was asked by his maa 2 eat . So He just looks his rght side as Nivi always used 2 sit or stand there beside him . He sees n realises n remember Nivi . n gets up frm there by sayng tht He is nt hungry . Poor guy . Cry 

NIVREN . MEETS ON WAY

So Nivi is on her way 2 marker wid havn a light smile n walking . Why she was smiling ? It's becozz She was remembering her beautiful n sweet moments wid Viren . n See Her she is remembering Viren n Viren is here . Any doubt tht Viren will nt b there whenever She will remember him ? . So Viren was in his Car asusual lost n he crosses Nivi but unable 2 realize it tht she is Nivi until he sees her on mirror . He instatntaneouslyy stops d car n wout wasting any time he comes out of d car ( ohh KRAZYY5 Hu hottt he was lookng , i m deadd ) . he slowlyy comes closer 2 her n then they shares a eyelock , beautiful . She breaks d eyelock n just takes some steps 4wd tht some voice just stops her . it was of Viren . He after stopping her just looks at her n thnkns for sometime wht 2 say , frm where 2 start . words were nt coming frm his mouth So by gathering courage anyhu , He speaks " wohhhh ...." n NIvi stops him n says eventhiugh u try 2 speak u will nt b able 2 do tht , So just leave . Our marrige was fake , 1 bond of frndshp was true but U killed tht also .n She goes frm there  n awww look at Viren's face , he was full of guilt n pain . n was so sad . He was sad becozz once again Nivi made him realize tht he is his culprit . he did very bad 2 her . So tht is why he again doesn't call her back n just allows her 2 go .
ohh KINHA were outstanding in dis scene .

VIREN'S FLUTE ......... VIREN'S REALIZATION

Oh I thnk whoever read my comments on dis in previous post , they might hav came 2 know till now tht hu much i loved dis scene . dis scene was d HIGHLIGHT of dis episode  omgg KRAZYY5 our VIREN'S FLUTE is BACKK . n I was rememebring only Asma n Sana by seeng dis .

Okk So 1st let me tell abt somethng abt KINSHUk .becozz i can't start my thought abt dis scene  wout telling abt him as he was d main key of dis scene who made dis scene amazinggg by his acting , his expressions , by his hotness . n wht nt ? Oh he was amazingg yaar , So much tht even mu mom was clapping for kinshuk n was thankng Ct's along wid me 2 give such a mesemerizingg n beautiful n passionate n intenseful scene . Oh .. okk KINSHUK u r d BEST  thatzzz  wht i cn say . HATSS OFF 2 U  Clap 

So Scene starts wid Viren sitting in his lawn , wearing RED TEE ( looking hottt ) , He picks up his flute , his only companion when Nivi was nt there wid him before n so as now . At tht time also his Flute was his companion as he never had family n dis time also when Nivi was nt there wid him though his family was wid him but he still was feeling himself alone . So he tries 2 play it but as his heart is nt wid him hu cn he b able 2 play it ? So he tells dis 2 his flute tht U 2 left my saath . aww hu innocenlyy he says dis 2 his flute yaar So touchng . He just fails 2 play d flute , So he closes his eyes n liens himself 2 d chair . n heer arrives his SIDARTH BHAIYA , he keeps his hand on his shoulder . n Did u guyzz observe ? hu much Viren gets scared as soon as Sid tpuches him as if Some1 has shaked him frm his dream n deep thoughts .

Sid understands everythng So he just sy Viren 2 play d flute but Viren refuses it by sayng tht He would nt b able 2 do tht as he is unable 2 bring rythms out of it ." baasuri mujhse baj hi nahi sid , Sur bahar hi nahi nikal rahein "  awww hu much i loved dis part . it ws so true as Viren's music , Viren's life , Viren's melody , Viren's rythms all r related 2 only 1 person thatzz NIVI . n if she was nt there wid him then hu could he b able 2 play it ? on dis Sid says him 2 just close his heart , n 2 thnk deeply . he does tht n all FB starts coming in his mind .

oh hu much i loved dis FB part yaar .  1stly Viren's WORST nightmare memories of his life whch he never ever want 2 remember in future comes . When he ws sent 2 hostel n he was cryng badlyy . then he remembers Nivi givng him d divorce paper n then 2ndlyy all gd memories starts coming starting wid Nivi's SMILE whch is d most MP thng for Viren . whch he always said " Mere liye tumari MUSKURAHAT sabse zarrori hai " , then he remembers all swwet romantic memorie of his photoshoot , HM n KC . n See After rememebring all dis scenes he sees Sharma house n he automaticallyy  starts smiling in d end . becozz he realizes tht His love is Nivi , his life is nivi n he will get her by hook or by crook .

Sorry 2 say but I found d Music tune perfect a/c 2 d scene it was  . they need 2 show d passion of Viren along wid his realization n A/c 2 tht d tune was perfect . just my POV .once again HATS OFF 2 KINSHUK
Wht a paasionate n inetenseful Flute scene Thanxx Ct's for givng it

PRECAP

Veryy Veryy excited n a veryy vryy intersting Precap . Viren promises 2 BS n YSD 2 bring Nivi backk as Sood bahu . n we all know VIREN SOOD nevere  break promises . So letzz see hu Viren Sood will complete his promise . cam''tt waitttt 

KINSHUK MAHAJAN STOLE D SHOW COMPLETLYY . 2dy NO1 was nearer 2 him in aspect of acting

Sorryy for my longg post but wht 2 do I lovedd 2dy's episode Embarrassed

Edited by sushmitadutta - 21 March 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCsavera2007Sunshine234starz4megmann2010anjaani07Anisha_91diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234Anisha_91diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Moni Beautiful analysis Dear, Just loved the way u described the scenes with so much of Depth, just loved it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91..Sakeena..moniluvskinshuk

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis sweetie.....and I agree Viren looked soooo nice when he got out of the car to go to niviWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
great analysis moni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..moniluvskinshuk

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@sakeena , Diya Di , Pooja , jafrina . awwww thank u so much for lovng my analysis . It means a lott 2 me . tahnxxx .

Yes Sakeena dear Kinsuk looked damnn hottt while coming out of d car , i wish usne apne sunglasses pehne hote , He looked smashing hoott 2 sy in black n red . n did u see his hairs flying when he was playing his flute so pasionateyyy . OMGg 2 hottt naa .
oh dear my mom is hugee fan of Kinshuk though she never told me abt it but I know . Ab main nahi janugi toh aur kaun janega ? lolzz . So She love kinny n 2dy She was literallyy clapping for him n was sayng " go for it Viren , " or " oh viren !!!! " lolzzz

..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index