Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 37)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Where r my sweeties, Sakeena, Anisha, Asma, Moni and Faizu, missing them sooo much, 

Edited by friendforall - 21 March 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Ketty, Anju how are you and ketty you are right Nivi is not going to give up that easily. But Viren's attitude and confidence is back which he lost when Nivi came to know about his truth. So he will gain her back.
Hi Rach, how r u? I know Viren ko bahot papad belane hai abhi, and I am really looking forward to it. I am happy that his confidence is back and now I want his attitude solely targeted towards his mom. I am actually looking forward to seeing Nivi showing attitude to Viren now. He has to get the taste of his own medicine. 
She will show the attitude towards Viren I want that too. Viren should taste his medicine and I think he will emerge as winner. KS should also give him hard time.
No doubt about that Rach, he will come out as a winner and he will make KS and NT Dadi proud that they have a SIL like him. If this guy can do so much for revenge, then think how much he can do for his love. I just wish that CTs give proper justice and show this track without too many bloopers. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I hope that too Ketty and I also wish this track should run properly but I really loved the end of episode and precap his attitude, his confidence and everything is back on track. He will defo work hard to get her back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010anjaani07diyaloveskinnymoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Where r my sweeties, Sakeena, Anisha, Asma, Moni and Faizu, missing them sooo much, 

oh Diya Di , i m here my swwet Di . Hug . Asma will b late 2dy as She was sayng . Don't hav any idea of Anisha n faizu . saw Anisha ol  but She got offline Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07diyaloveskinny

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey JAAN why are you sad I am here na don't worry they will be back soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

I hope that too Ketty and I also wish this track should run properly but I really loved the end of episode and precap his attitude, his confidence and everything is back on track. He will defo work hard to get her back.

hii rachu jaan hu r u ? Hug .

Yes dear i m soo soo happyy tht Viren Sood is backk n Don't worry Vo Viren Sood hi kaun jo haar maan jaaye , no1 cn beat him rght ? Wink So definatelyy he will come out as Winner . I can'tt waitt for d day when jaal will b exposed inront of him . tht day wil b d TORRONDO VIREN SOOD"S ANGER DAY LOLWink . As for now i m soo happyy tht his confidence n attitude is back as wout them he is seriouslyy became like a dead body Ouch 

milee1014anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Diya, Moni, Rachu, Ketty, Milee di and whoever else is here hiiiHug

I'm HOME, i told them at work i had a headache and came home an hour early just cos i couldn't wait any longerWink Uff i know im so bad but kya kareEmbarrassed

Anyway im off to watch it, be back in a bit jaans xx

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
hii lojain , hu r u ? Oh i lovedd 2dy's episode . Don't hav words 2 describe it especiallyy d flute scene . n Kinshuk Mahajan WHHOPS SPPECHLESS thatzz wt i cn say .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index