Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 33)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Milee di how're u?! I'm stil at work, will be 3 hours b4 I can watch the epi and I'm dying after reading all the updates!

We got a flute scene...omg I couldn't believe it, Nivi wasn't there tho right? Too bad but definitly next time... Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014wadi..doll

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I agree Millie and I am looking forward to it. KS you got a chance to make Viren dance on your tunes. Chanchal (tumhare liye sukh bhare din beete re bhayia ab dukh aayo re)
Today Nivi told KS that she wants to lead a new life, so now KS is not going to give it so easily to Viren. I loved what you said about CC, Rach. Yup CC's bad time is beginning now, she better watch out now. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

Originally posted by milee1014

I loved tonight's episode for 3 reasons:
1. Our sweet Nivi gave it back to HemaClap
2. CC got it from her sonLOLLOL
3. Flute scene, it was simply brilliant specially what's with the flashbacks but only thing which I missed was that the music it would have been better they used Viren's music to it instead of something different.Smile

Ok I will be back, I got to go and do my honors with my Sood Brothers topic. Yes, I am writing my Sood Brothers topic today.
hey MileeHugagree wid u dear me too luved today's epi
everything was so gud
HL is too much Angry she was so rudeAngrybut i loved d way Nivi talked 2 her
n Sid was also very gud todaySmilereally he is helping Viren a lot
n d flute sceneDay Dreaming wow it was d highlight
Hey Mim right? (sorry if I got your name wrong) That She Golam ki toh baat hi mat karo yaar. I am waiting for the day when everyone gets to know what she did and I want dadi, Pratap to give her good from left, right, center and every possible way.

Sid Bhaiyya, I wrote this in my first ever Sood Brothers post that they will help eachother and Sid is not just a big brother to Viren he is his father figure as we cannot expect anything from JW. I love the way Sid just talks to his brother he never makes decisions for him. Even on terrace he said what Viren needed to hear and rest all he left it for Viren to understand. Oh how much I love this brother jodi yaar.
Today did you all notice that Sid was looking at his brother with so much worry when they were having dinner. Because he understood his brother is feeling completely lonely, he is feeling his brothers pain.
I remembered the other day when Viren came to sit with them all Sid was like 1000 WATT smile and today he was so worried.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011aysha1989VirMan_ArShianjaani07anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Milee yes milee dear i am Mim n u r right sweety
me too also waiting 4 d day when all will no about HL 
n Sid Viren scenes were really gud
he really cares 4 Viren 

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashred12

rachu...count me in dear...we r thinking so alike....Smile
I know actually his path to get Nivi back shouldn't be so easy but atleast thori mehnat to karni pade.
Hey Rachu, how are you? its been a while I missed you. What happened were you busy with school.

Rachu, don't worry his path to get Nivi is not that easy. Yes, he said he will bring her back but to gain her trust and her love is not that easy this time. He needs to really work hard and before that he needs to clear the biggest hurdle named Keshav Sharma. Last time he wasn't in the picture but this time Keshav will stand infront of Nivi and Viren needs to prove himself to him.
Don't worry dear its a high road for Mr.Viren Sood but we all know right when he wants something he will achieve it at any cost. He did it before too that was for his revenge but this time its for his Love and his happiness and Nivi's happiness, so he will work twice hard to achieve it.
I agree Millie and I am looking forward to it. KS you got a chance to make Viren dance on your tunes. Chanchal (tumhare liye sukh bhare din beete re bhayia ab dukh aayo re)
LOLLOLLOL Rachu, I love to see KS make Viren dance on his tunes. Mr. Attitude will win over his sasurji, he is very charming right.
Evil Witch oh I love the song you put it for hetLOL, I love to see her dance on her son's tunes pretty soon.

Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Today Nivi told KS that she wants to lead a new life, so now KS is not going to give it so easily to Viren. I loved what you said about CC, Rach. Yup CC's bad time is beginning now, she better watch out now. 

Hi Ketty jaan, how are you? How was the weekend?
@bold - She said she wants to lead a new life and in my opinion that is going to be Nivi and Viren's remarriage with blessings from elders and her dad. It will be beginning of her new life. I am sure KS will file for divorce which will be end of her bad phase. And Viren proposing and proper marriage will be beginning of their new life and happy married life. CTs are giving us hints now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Hey Millie how are you Jaani I also loved the episode. In flashback scene he was not moved by any other gesture of Nivi but the trust she showed in Viren that he can love. I think he needed this realization only. Because till now no one trusted him once his mistakes come forth. He had feeling even Nivi won't trust him after what he put her through but she did bring his confidence back.
You are 100% correct, no one trusted him and no one believed in his goodness. That realization part was done brilliantly with him smiling. Kinshuk did brilliant job from the beginning of that scene.
Now he will win her trust back. And its party time for us as we get to see him romance his wife once again this time for good reasons. Oh gosh how I missed this confident, attitude, arrogant Viren.

Specially tonight I am so PROUD of my Nivi, I was clapping when she was talking to dadi. Thank you Viren for whatever reason you did help our Nivi thanks for that.
His hatred helped Nivi to give other's back who hurt her and this is needed for your self confidence. Wow Viren need to win trust of Sharma's as well as Soods. Though his family has accepted him because of their love but now also no one trusts him. They are giving in to his way of living because they don't want to loose him but they are not supporting him because of his goodness which he needs to prove. I wonder what a single dialog of Nivi did to Viren (he needed this dialog only). He forgot everyother thing. 
Rachu, you are on a roll today dear. Yes, he needs to win trust from both the families. He makes Nivi happy Sharma's will forget everything and give him his blessings remember what Keshav said that Divorce day, that I was ready to forget everything for my daughter's happiness. So it seems easy to win Sharma's but its not because to get into Nivi's heart is not easy as of now.
And then Sood's he needs to unveil his parents real faces to get back into Sood's good books. And you are right about them not wanting to lose him again so they will be ok with whatever decision he makes.

You know from last week I have a wish, I want dadaji-Viren-Sid to work towards unveiling JAAL. Viren's attitude, Sid's calmness and dadaji blessing. They 3 should play a game to unveil JAAL it would be wonderful to watch it. I know me and my wishing it never ends.

I loved the realization part, and you are absolutely correct that one dialogue from Nivi made him realize that goodness in him, that he is worthy of happiness, he is worthy of love. And now I love to see how he will give Nivi her happiness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@Raj... thanks for the new thread.. :) nice intro...

Loved today's episode... Brilliant acting by Kinshuk... Smile

milee1014NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index