Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 30)

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Raj it is beautiful introduction. Very well said. Viren has to cross a lot of hurdles. I am a bit confused with SBS buss. They say Viren will propose Nivedita and they will be back together. Do you think it will be that easy. According to the article it will take time. Not that I want to see them separated but I am just wondering. In the precap he says, "Mujhe pata hai aap ko aap ki bahu ki kami khal rahi hai. Main use vapis le kar aaunga". He did not talk about himself at all. Maybe it is there in the episode but precap did not have it. And as always article and SBS confuse viewers. I loved todays episode. Forgot to mention, I loved the title.

Edited by neha_fan - 21 March 2011 at 10:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234sahujaRani2011milee1014gmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Good Morning/Evening to all my girls. HOw are you all doing? I know the answer to my question all super duper excited right.LOL

Raj thanks for the wonderful new thread with brilliant introduction in Hindi.
Diya thanks for the title it really suits the situation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Milee. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

rachu...count me in dear...we r thinking so alike....Smile
I know actually his path to get Nivi back shouldn't be so easy but atleast thori mehnat to karni pade.
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

There are two things for which I really would like to appreciate the CT's for and more than that the actors.

1] Nivi's groW*H - the ones who have seen Nivi from the beginning of the serial will understand Nivi's groW*H or one can say the increase in the level of confidence.
First a timid girl......to second level, the one who opens out with Sid'd love, her getup and talk changes..........to the third level the girl who steps into the world for her father....... to fourth level becoming Viren's wife..........The final level what we see today when after Viren's secret was disclosed.

Hats off to Neha to portray this groW*H so beautifully, being a beginner in this field. ClapClapClap
Clap

2] Kinshuk - What can i say. He is a brilliant actor and has carried off all the shades of the character with such ease. ClapClapClap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummygod2010Rani2011neha_fanSunshine234sahujamilee1014starz4megmann2010VirMan_ArShianjubaladiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

I loved tonight's episode for 3 reasons:
1. Our sweet Nivi gave it back to HemaClap
2. CC got it from her sonLOLLOL
3. Flute scene, it was simply brilliant specially what's with the flashbacks but only thing which I missed was that the music it would have been better they used Viren's music to it instead of something different.Smile

Ok I will be back, I got to go and do my honors with my Sood Brothers topic. Yes, I am writing my Sood Brothers topic today.

Rani2011neha_fanSunshine234sahujastarz4meVirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Raj...........i like what u decided.

Sonia...............i think pyar toh hona hi tha.....is more apt when both confess thier love.

oh wow looks like we are ready with the names for the future threads.

sahujaRani2011neha_fanSunshine234milee1014gmann2010VirMan_ArShiNiViren-Raj

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hey Milee how r u jaan ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index