Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 27)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Here is the link for SBS segment, news of CCBM starts @18:50. Just can't wait for that to happen. 

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=469438

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Sunshine234starz4mediyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

WOW Sahuja.....u said it all..........n yes i agree with u on Nivi being bold n confident.
Life ke pratical experiences.....ne bahut sikha diya usse life jeene ka tareeqa.

hi sonal...thanks dear... i am getting so excited to see how viren propses niv..and hopefully nivi says yes...and more than anything.... i want her to say i love u too..this time..i have been waiting for this... forever now...

sonia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meVirMan_ArShi

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hey Raj this is great Next thread is also ready.  Wow we are so fast, Good,  AM sooo happy am waiting when we will complete 50 Threads, 

Hey Raj Preethy was suggesting one title for the time when Nivren get close and accept each other and are about to get married,

She suggested Rab ne bana Di Jodi.  How so u feel about this, But it will for later this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hi everyone.......it was a totally rocking episode........especially Viren's flute ......and the BARRAGE of Nivren Moments....Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujastarz4meVirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sonia wonderful analysis. Loved Nivi getting back to HL and Viren getting back to CC. It is refreshing to see Nivi all full of confident. Hope this continues and she find her own way. Last scene was just amazing, didn't expected his realization this soon but I am happy that CTs didn't stretched this too much. 
hi ketty.... how r u dear... i just love when HL and CC are shut down.... and only viren  can stop CC...i cant wait to see CC's face when she knows that viren is seriously in love with niv and will bring her back.... omg...the later she knows the better for us..i dont want any more misunderstandings until viren proposes nivi and nivi says yes...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4megmann2010ashred12diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Raj this is great Next thread is also ready.  Wow we are so fast, Good,  AM sooo happy am waiting when we will complete 50 Threads, 

Hey Raj Preethy was suggesting one title for the time when Nivren get close and accept each other and are about to get married,

She suggested Rab ne bana Di Jodi.  How so u feel about this, But it will for later this

As you said we can have this later when they come together.

starz4mediyaloveskinny

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! I just watched the episode and OMG the flute sceneClap just stole the show...that no doubt was the highlight for me. Nearly all the flashbacks were of Nivi smiling or laughing awww.

But I feel sorry for Yash....i wonder what his his so called 'friends' are going to do to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by friendforall

As you said we can have this later when they come together.

Yes Dear this will come later when they are are coming close or already accpeted each other ,

starz4meNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index