Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Raj... thanks for the new thread.. :) nice intro...

Loved today's episode... Brilliant acting by Kinshuk... 😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Asma Jaanu when i read the updates I read about the Flute scene I thought of U, Anisha and Sakeena,  Imagine last night we were discussion about it and we got the scene today, How nice Dear,

Oh Sorry How r u my Jaanu,🤗 how was ur day, I had a smile throughout  the whole day thinking of Nandu and CC scene and also all the plans we are making,  I was just laughing,  But luckily my lecturer was also making us laugh I got saved from getting caught, 
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Milee di how're u?! I'm stil at work, will be 3 hours b4 I can watch the epi and I'm dying after reading all the updates!

We got a flute scene...omg I couldn't believe it, Nivi wasn't there tho right? Too bad but definitly next time... 😍

Hey Asma, I am fine thank you and how are you? Oh sweetie, I am sorry but its good that you can watch it in peace after work, so that you can enjoy that flute scene.
Oh flute scene, it was just brilliant. I loved it and yes there is no Nivi but this scene was just for Viren to realize his happiness is with Nivi. Him realizing that he is not bad and he has every right to be happy and where does his happiness lie with Nivi. So he had that smile on his face that he will get his happiness back in his life at any cost.
You know it ended same way as your scene him smiling and looking at Sharma house.

Oh don't worry dear we will get flute scenes from now onwards, whenever he needs to call his wife deary he will call her thru his music.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Ketty jaan, how are you? How was the weekend?
@bold - She said she wants to lead a new life and in my opinion that is going to be Nivi and Viren's remarriage with blessings from elders and her dad. It will be beginning of her new life. I am sure KS will file for divorce which will be end of her bad phase. And Viren proposing and proper marriage will be beginning of their new life and happy married life. CTs are giving us hints now..

Hey Anju, How are you? its been a while we had chat.
Anju, I am all for remarriage but I don't want divorce. Both of them signed those papers no in their right mind.
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
viren is our piped pier... adm miliee iam so with you on the remaariage thing and the fact that both did not know what they were thinking abt while signing the papers
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
last week we all were tension and shouting nono no... but this monday brought us all back
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey Anju, How are you? its been a while we had chat.
Anju, I am all for remarriage but I don't want divorce. Both of them signed those papers no in their right mind.

Milee, Viren was not in his right mind but Nivi was.. I have no problem if divorce happens as that will be the end of the bad phase of Nivi's life.. Her bad phase will get a proper closure and then they can start the new chapter in their life. Buri baat ka bura ant...

The overall episode was good but frankly speaking I did not really like the flute tune... It sounded very karkash to me instead of their sweet tune... Maybe I expect too much hence disappointment.. Leave the tune aside, but the acting and the realization was way too good. The beginning of all the bad memories but ending with good ones that brought smile on his lips that yes He is not that bad and has full right to happiness and happiness is with Nivi...
That is why I am saying, divorce will be the end of all the bad memories which they both and the family will bury deep inside and wil surround themselves with happiness and love and trust.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello gals hu r u all ?

dis is wht i want 2 say abt Kinny or 2 kinny  

Kinshuk want 2 express my views abt much awaited scene " d FLUTE SCENE " OMgg Never ever expected such passionate n inetnseful scene frm Ct's but U were just out of d world kinny n hats off 2 u n Ct's n RS for such a brillaint n mesemrizing scene . Seriouslyy Kinshuk i m nt lieing but Even my mom was stunned by dis 4 mins scene just ...like me n she couldn't stop herself frm telling " wowww Viren !!!" Oh kinny U just stole d episode . 2dy Ct's n u proved tht It's nt a scene whch people love but it's d way of presenting d scene whch people love , d actors whom People love. I m SPEECHELSS kinny . Don't hav words . I lovedd loved lovedd it . omgg d way thode flashbacks n then at last ur big relief realization smile was so sweet n cutee
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anju flute tune was perfect becozz they hav 2 show it as Viren's passion n The tune was exactlyy showing it . So i thnk it was perfect

@All

Gals I will b back wid my thiughts n after havng my dinner . Till then just enjoyyy lovelyy discussions
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi girls how r u all miss u all 2day ep is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great and cute i love it soooo much waiting for 2mo ep