Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) (Page 25)

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
OMG...what an awesome episode guys...

guys... before even i start abt today's episode... i would juyst like to commend kinshuk and neha for brilliant performances.... i just loved everything abt today's episode.... specially when nivi told HL that she knows what she is doing... and stopped her from critisising her.... OMG guys i cant understand what does HL want... when Nivi was in sood's house, she didnt like it and now when she has left it...then also she isn't happy... some people dont know what they themselves want in life... and HL is definelty one of them... and what brilliant editing... when at the same time they show viren shouting at his mom...to stop thinking abt his wellbeing.... OMG..OMG....i was clapping at these scenes ..... Clap.... what a blow to both CC and HL...

secondly..i loved the scene when KS says Nivi to think again abt her decision...and if she still thinks she wants to go ahead... he will make sure that no one questions it... loved the father daughter bonding here...though now this will cause more problems for our nivren to be back soon...i hope not...

guys...did u notice that the same nivi who was so shy to even step out of the house once, has become so bold and confident..that now not only is she ready to step out of her home..but also face the world after what she has gone through.... loved it when nivi said to dadi..ki agar aaj mein peeche hat gayi..to kabhi aage nahi bad payongi.... OMG...what a change in a few months..all thanks to our viren.... he indirectly has brought our chand out of the badal.... no more hiding from the world...

i must say guys..i absolutely loved the scene where sid comes to viren and asks him to look into his heart for the reason of his being sad... i definetly want to thank the cvs to have brought back sid to life... i was really imagining that viren would tell sid that he tried to speak to nivi and she wasnt ready to listen to him...and then sid would call nivi to meet him..and instead set up a plan for viren to talk to nivi.....oh....i would love to see that happening... thank god things are still going jet speed way.... and the cvs are not stretching it... i just cant believe ...that we finally got a flute scene today...though not that intense...but i loved it.... viren has finally realised his love for nivi...guys...its party time... Dancing... but i have to say i really wanted viren to play the sad version of their song... and i want nivi to be out listening viren's flute.... i hope now that viren has realsied his love... we would get a more intense flute scene soon enough... oh...i am so excited abt tomm episode where viren tells the family that he is going to bring nivi back......thankgod CC wasnt listening...Angry..else god knows what else she is going to do.....

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011Shayafanstarz4megmann2010VirMan_ArShiAlphabet26ashred12anjubalaanjaani07Gita97diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey I read the SBS Article and just loved it, Oh what a wonderful post,  I am waiting for our Viren to propose Nivi, How he will propose her and how will she say yes,

Diya....i think......Nivi.....ab thoda....like how they say.........bhao khayegi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiashred12diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Another jewel from my treasure

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaRani2011VarshaLuvsArjunShayafanstarz4meVirMan_ArShiButifuleyesAlphabet26anjubalaashred12Gita97diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
WOW Sahuja.....u said it all..........n yes i agree with u on Nivi being bold n confident.
Life ke pratical experiences.....ne bahut sikha diya usse life jeene ka tareeqa.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@Raj wow d pic is so gudDay Dreaming i didn't c it before 
thanks Raj sweetHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

koll pic me going now to have baysahram dreams of my nivren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Raj this is wonderful u started the thread just today and 24 pages are full,  Oh wow am sure by tomorrow this will also get full

Diya,

I ready with the next thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Raj..........jaan.........the more we miss NivRen together.........the more u make us love them to bits.........thank u soooo much for those awesome pic from ur Yaadein collection.

Ohh wow...........we'll give ur treasured collection a name.........how about......

YAADEIN......(A Raj Collection of..........NIVREN's.....PRICELESS MOMENTS).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index