NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Finally you answered my question you are too good hey Millie now what you think will be future plan of Viren and how he is going to win Keshav. Flute scene was so cute and what will happen to yash how his problem will be sorted out.
Rachu, I am getting some bad vibes from that Gaurav kid. Don't know what he will do may be he will frame Yash with some question paper leak. Don't know yaar, from the day that GAurav kid is introduced I am scared for our sweet Yash dear.
Mr. Attitude, maybe tomorrow he will go to Sharma house and then I am clueless, but waiting eagerly to see what plans he has for winning Keshav and Dadi and then Nivi.

Originally posted by anjaani07

oh Asma, you did see tears I didnot read your analysis dear that is why I missed it. While watching I was thinking how come Moni or Ashly did not mention it as they watch it on TV and clarity is better right.
Did you post your analysis in the discussion thread?
Oh forgot to ask how is jhooti headache did you take NivRen medication.😉
[/QUOTE]

Milee Di, I'm not sure why they didnt notice it, maybe they did but too hyper after the amazing scene that thry missed it out?! I was too hyper in my analysis you'll see😳 Yep it's posted on the discussion thread too!

And can i just say, thank u SOO much for loving my scenes and analysing them that way, i loved ur comment and replied to it just now🤗

Aur haan Di, jhooti headache is fine, thanx for asking, it got extra special Viren Sood flute medication today and now is nowhere in sight😉😆
[/QUOTE]
You are right sweeite, we know Moni she almost faints everytime she sees Kinshuk on the screen so she missed the tears big time. And then Ashly poor girl she needs to write the update so she was busy first hyperventilating after the scene and then thinking about the update forgot to write.😆😉

Oh about your scenes I just read your comment, thanks sweetie and I replied too.

I will read your analysis and comment. So tomorrow what is your bahana for coming early from work.
Milee Di, Rachu, i dont think it will be too hard for him to win over Dadi as she knows how Nivi feel but KS wll be harder...

Do u think Viren will somehow get involved and help Yash out or is that me over-thinking it? That Gaurav kid is bad news for sure, u could tell from his first entry!
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Koi bhi mujhse baat nahi kar raha tha. Ab batao jaisa ki SBS keh raha hai Viren is week Nivi ko apni feelings confess karega aur woh phir se ek ho jayenge uske baad kya story develop karenge???
😆 tu bhi na kabhi definitely muje heart attack degi, you will kill me for sure.
Rachu you know me I am very poor with predicting thing, I will take the show as it comes, if not I will get BP and what not.
Tu bata what are you thinking?
Originally posted by anjaani07

Milee Di, Rachu, i dont think it will be too hard for him to win over Dadi as she knows how Nivi feel but KS wll be harder...

Do u think Viren will somehow get involved and help Yash out or is that me over-thinking it? That Gaurav kid is bad news for sure, u could tell from his first entry!
Asma, I wrote in my analysis on the first day of seperation itself that dadi is not Viren's strongest hurdle, when she knows Viren really repents she will be the first one to help. Because she wants everyone to live happily.

Did you read my post earlier I said the same thing this Gaurav kid gives me bad vibes from the beginning. Yash my sweetheart hopefully nothing harmful happens to him.
Hehe I dont need a bahana tomorrow Di, it was only cos they wanted me to stay really late today and i just couldn't wait so i said that i had a headache and then my boss was like 'aww just go home and rest Asma, u work too hard' ...OK so i did feel a little bad then but all i could think about was Kinny and his flute, main kya karthi?😳
Asma Di, Milee Di, Rachu I'll be off now chat tomorrow take care love you x
Asma Di i agree with your boss LOL you do work hard x
Aww ok anisha, will see u tomoro jaan!! Goodnight and sweet kinny dreams! Love you xx
Asma, I wrote in my analysis on the first day of seperation itself that dadi is not Viren's strongest hurdle, when she knows Viren really repents she will be the first one to help. Because she wants everyone to live happily.

Did you read my post earlier I said the same thing this Gaurav kid gives me bad vibes from the beginning. Yash my sweetheart hopefully nothing harmful happens to him.

Yep i just went back and read ur post about that kid and i agree totally!

I remember u saying that about Dadi actually, i wonder how he will bring KS round?

You think CC is anywhere around when Viren says he will bring Nivi back tomoro? She wasn't in the pre-cap but i cant wait to see her face when she finds out😆