NivRen: Hamara Dil Aap ke Paas (#38) - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anjaani07

Diya, Moni, Rachu, Ketty, Milee di and whoever else is here hiii🤗

I'm HOME, i told them at work i had a headache and came home an hour early just cos i couldn't wait any longer😉 Uff i know im so bad but kya kare😳

Anyway im off to watch it, be back in a bit jaans xx
Badmaash, jhoot bola tunay😆. Yeh Ram, kya hogaya hai hum sabko NivRen kay liye toh hum kuch bhi karnay kay liye tayar hai.
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey wow what a wonderful Idea, am sure it willl work magically. 

Hey did u read the 3 scenes I wrote specially the one with CC seducing Nandu.
I knew you had written 2 in the besharam thread about Nandu getting married and nandu being most important for CC😆 I loved them!....is the third scene there as well?

Diya now tell me what will be the reaction of NT dadi and KS when Viren will try to get Nivi back

Yes Pooja Dear I wrote it last night,  She tries to seduce nandu
My analysis: 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623150&TPN=35

Do comment ;)
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Yati loved your analysis. I am liking KS more and more with each episode, loved it the way he asked Nivi what in her heart. Overall episode was wonderful, got Viren giving back to CC, NIvi giving back to HL and most awaited Viren's realization. I also wanted Nivi to listen to Viren's playing flute but well next time. Song you mentioned is perfect. 

thanks...ketty....yes I'm also liking KS wid each episode...
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Diya now tell me what will be the reaction of NT dadi and KS when Viren will try to get Nivi back

They will get angry on Viren and will never accept him,  But later NT dadi will melt and accept Viren But KS will never accept Viren He will insult Viren and even accuse him of being Jawahar;s son, I think this will make Viren hurt and he will  surely find out about Sid's murder and prove his KS innocent, and then I think this will make KS realise Viren is different from JAAL,

Well this is what I feel But its surely not going to be easy for Viren to make Nivi, NT Dadi and Ks accept,  He will have a rough time
Diya...finally we got a glimpse of dat we wanted...viren n flute...
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Diya...finally we got a glimpse of dat we wanted...viren n flute...

Yes Yati we got such a cute scene with Viren's flute, U just love it,
Originally posted by friendforall

Yes Pooja Dear I wrote it last night,  She tries to seduce nandu

🤣 Diya I just read it and it was soooooo funny!! I loved how Nandu got scared of her 'Nandy gets all scared and says Hey Bhagwan meir izat ko aaj khatraa  hai' 😆😆.....And C getting electric shocks for the rest of her life😆 we love torturing CC