Dark Horse - Cornell Sonali - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Well for me dark horse would be Vikram-Niharika.In the intial weeks their performances were pretty average but lately thanks to rajeev's great concepts they are doing well and have become one of the potential winners.So for me they are the dark horse of this show.The only problem is seeing the previous season's trends dark horses never win.
Originally posted by Prud123

Well for me dark horse would be Vikram-Niharika.In the intial weeks their performances were pretty average but lately thanks to rajeev's great concepts they are doing well and have become one of the potential winners.So for me they are the dark horse of this show.The only problem is seeing the previous season's trends dark horses never win.

Yep dark horses have an outside chance.
Amit Falon are favorites.
Originally posted by Prud123

Yes, that is correct that is why Dharmesh did not win against Shakti.
Vikram and Niharika
Cornell and Sonalli
Saurab n Viveck..
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

<div></div>Yes, that is correct that is why Dharmesh did not win against Shakti.

Sometimes voting is krazy.
Thought both had equal chances. But Dharmesh is doing well now.

Originally posted by raju786

Vikram and Niharika
Cornell and Sonalli
Saurab n Viveck..

Yes Raju Bhai.
Understand Finals will have 4 Teams, so one of the Mentors can have 2 teams.
Could be Marzi Master.
I watch DID Doubles only for CorNali! They are an amazing duo and I really hope they win the competition!
Co-So had a bumpy road last week .. hopefully the table turns this time around, waiting for their dhamakedaar performances!
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Co-So had a bumpy road last week .. hopefully the table turns this time around, waiting for their dhamakedaar performances!

Ghabrana mat no worries. Ye dono Final ka material hain.
Ma Tuje Salam