Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maan-geet soon to maneet:) - Page 2

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

MAAN-GEET will definitely come together again to be MAANEET ......coz....                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

@preethi...this will never happen and they will never show like this yar..please dont worry dear..you wont get a situation where you are gonna done with ghsp....preethi look all those pictures of maaneet which bobby posted..look at them yar..they are made for each other and they are only for them maan ki geet and geet k maan....
@bobby.. love it dear....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sindhu..... I know inside my heart that NEVER will they show Maan or Geet falling for someone else.... I was just talking about the hypothetical situation Sindu dear... Like they can never be with anyone else i will never quit GHSP๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love you loads!@

Bobby - Thanks for the pic! Perfect way of showing that they are indeed made for each other and noone els!
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Optimistic Sanjh๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you yaar completely.
"however long the night, dawn will break."
Maneet are going through there rough patch which every couple will one day endure. And after all this is said and done our Maneet's relationship will be back with a vang and on the plus side they will have a more stronger relationship.
All love faces a challenge that hurts them but true love faces a challenge and rises up and to it and wins. And I am 100 percent sure that our Maneet's love is true love.

And we as fans, and some of us very obsessive fans, need to just wait. Because our Maneet are worth the wait. And as their relationship faces this challenge we should be supporting and helpling them not tearing them apart and creating enemies between us...

Just be patient. Patience is a virtue you know

@Bobby : LOVED the pics.... We will need them to go get throughthese days. And I just like looking at themEdited by PurplePetal - 13 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
girls please don't get dishearten....
cv's knows very well  the strenght of maaneet and their impact on this shows popularity...maan and geet are complete two extreme poles and their reaction to circumstances have always been extreme., whether they fight / or they love they are extremists...
and don't bother about people ๐Ÿ˜กstating that maan should leave geet., and geet is selfish and maan deserves someone better than geet and sameera should come and maan should go back to her blah., blah....its easy to spread negativity and hatredness...difficult to spread love..
maan loved geet at all circumstances and the same immature geet has gone to an extreme level , at the risk of her own life( she went to hoshapur to help maan ...)..so go by your instincts..love them for the love they share...and believe they are gonna be together always after this little seperation.....and now i need a big smile from all maaneets ' lovers...
๐Ÿ˜‰
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: gurtilover

wow
Very nice post dear
Love it

This content was originally posted by: -sofiya-

niceeeeeeeeeeeee Post :D

thanks a lot dear hope all will be well soon๐Ÿ˜Š
saanjh11 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: monikaseth

Soooooooooooooooooo Sweeet Monday Happy Banaya Tum Ne Geet Toh dekha Nahi jayega

areee what abt holi to diwali version of cv then ๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by: sara202

Sanjh ap to poet banti  ja rahi ho maan๐Ÿ˜ณkay ishq main๐Ÿ˜‰

maneet ka toh pata nahi yeh sara  khel cv ka hai ๐Ÿ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Wah wah wah meri raani one more bang on post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—...Seriously lovely....Yes their love is irreplaceable, their love is way higher than anything.....

Muniza

so true yaar all mu will evaporate soon as romance from ghsp ๐Ÿ˜†
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
bye preethi , sanjh  and bobby...bye..time to work.....
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post dear
very nice
thnk u so much