minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update...!!
continue soon!
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi...Naksh...u r ending this beautiful story so soon...I have read ur another FF INHUMAN TIES and it is very scary and heart wrenching... Maan married so many times and illtreats Geet ...Geet commits suicide and then she became vampire and wants revenge on Maan.

One thing is sure for us Maaneet fans that we can't see our Maaneet hate each-other...u r also Maaneet fan so...i believe u will certainly bring some twist to make them in love again.

Please PM me.Thanx in advance
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great part 
thanks for pm
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome parts 
thanks for pm
Dilsay thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update ...continue soon
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Part 21

Geet had been waiting for this day since ages. She had dreamt of being with Maan forever and today, after a few hours her long-cherished dream was going to become a reality. She sat on the bed smiling and wondering about her Mr. Perfect. She smiled multiple times but no response. Finally, unable to control herself...she called Maan
Geet: Hi!
Maan: hmm! Kya hua! Aaj ke din bhi?
Geet: Maan!
Maan: achcha bolo...kya hua?
Geet: main bor ho rahi hoon!
Maan: toh??
Geet: eh lo! Toh kya, main kya karoon
Maan: ab main kaise bata sakta hoon Geet!
Geet: Maan... kuch toh!
Maan: achcha...main bhi sochta hoon aur tum bhi socho'then we'll call each other.
Geet: hmm!
Geet seemed to be amused with Maan's idea not knowing that she herself got fooled by Maan's wit. On the other side, Maan sat smiling thinking of his beautiful innocent bride

X-X-X-X-X-X

Geet sat in our wedding dress in the mandap beside Maan who looked adoring in the sherwani and turban... 

Daarji sat with weeping eyes seeing his laadli going away from him... It was the time to exchange garlands... Geet tried soo hard but each time... Maan would be lifted by his team of boys...

Finally... after a lot of effort Geet managed to put the garland 

doing this...both Maan and Geet laughed heartily...

The ceremony continued where Maan and Geet officially became owners of each other...

Now the most emotional part of it was... Geet's bidaai... Geet ran and hugged Daarji  and so did Maan

Soon... they were announced husband and wife...

*Epilogue*

Four years ago, a couple tied a knot and now they were happily married for 4 years... "Four years...", exclaimed Maan. "It was tough" he waited for the sharp tap on his head by his mistress but she seemed to be lost in herself... Her tummy bulged out and she continued to move her hands over it... Soon Maan rested his ears on her stomach and tried to feel some movements... Geet was expecting and this new addition would add a new dimension to their family of three... Geet, Maan and Anjali... their 2 year old daughter who slept peacefully in her own bedroom... She was MSK's daughter after all and Maan had started preparations to make their new baby's room special... Finally Geet cupped Maan's face and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips... she was leaving for Amritsar the next day and would be back with the young one in her arms... Maan sat up and went beside Geet... Geet recalled her journey... and smiled and rested her head on Maan...

*~*~*~*~*

A journey that began with Maan Singh Khurana
Rude and Arrogant

... and bubbly and sweet Geet Handa...

Finally... reached to a point where Maaneet spent a quality time at Delhi in KM...

After a few days of romance...

It reached its destination after Geet completed her studies...

starting with Sangeet...

then Haldi...

then finally culminated into marriage...

Now that four years have passed... their romance still seems fresh...

like nothing has happened... still in their sr mode...😳

their continuous bickering...

Thank you all...for liking my ff... and I am really sorry for discontinuing it...😭 but my studies..are my first priority...!😛

Please Comment and Hit LIKE BUTTON...😳

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..supreb update.
love it
thx
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u ended this one tooo?????
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

u ended this one tooo?????

ended only this one yaar... now one Maaneet and one Abhiya! where have ya gone from fb?