Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wel i dint want this ff update but i genuienly liked it superb and gr8 and do pm me wen u update
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Waiting 4 ur update and putting request to be added to PM list😍
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesum update
luved it

mitzi11 thumbnail
oh my dear enjoy
love it lovely update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My ff was just moved to Fan Fictions...I am really sad for this...help me by commenting as much as possible so that i can open a new thread!pleasee...
Desipunjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I realy lv ur ff a lot...so plj update soon...thanks 4 ading me 2 pm list...
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I realy lv ur ff a lot...so plj update soon...thanks 4 ading me 2 pm list..
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

-Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi-

PART 10

Maan pulled Geet towards himself as she was leaving. He turned her face towards him. She was crying. At the same time she was angry even. She tried to release herself from his clutches but to this Maan held her tighter. She moaned in pain. He loosened his grip. Geet again tried hard and released herself. She ran out of his room straight to the hall and entered the kitchen. Geet wasn't angry yet pretending to be! She was teasing Maan because she had felt so much agony seeing Maan covered with tubes and syringes all around! Nakul was preparing Maan's dinner which the doctor had prescribed for two days. She assisted Nakul in doing so. She was chopping the veggies when daadima called her. 
Geet beta, Aap wapas Amritsar kab jaa rahe hain?
Ji daadima, waise to mera ab yahaan koi kaam to hai nahi lekin mujhe delhi mein apni studies ke liye kuch material chahiye tha isliye main kal woh sab loongi and then shaam ko meri flight hai Amritsar ki...
Aap thode din aur ruk jaate to achcha hota...
Kuch kaam ho to bataiyye na?
Beta, aisa hai ki Annie kal wapas jaa rahi hai aur Maan abhi tak poori tarah se theek nahi hue hai to hum soch rahe the ki aap Maan ke theek hone tak ruk jayen to achcha hota!
Daadima! Main ruk sakti hoon pur daarji se baat karni padegi!
Beta, humne daarji se baat kar li hai...woh maan gaye...ab aapki marzi...hum pressure nahin dalna chahte...
Theek hai daadima...main ruk jaati hoon. (Geet whispered to herself) Ab Maan ko mazaa chakhane ka mauka milega...thankyou babaji~~!!~~
Kuch kaha aapne Geet!
Nahin daadima, main kitchen mein jaati hoon. Aap log baithiye main dinner lagwa deti hoon...
Beta Maan ko bhi bula lijiye...
Ji main?
Haan aap Geet...aur kaun...

Geet nodded and went towards the corridor. She muttered all this while- Ek to Maan se naraaz hone ke bahut kam chances milte hain...uske upar daadima ne bulane bhej diya...ab Maan to yahi sochenge na ki main mazaak kar rahi thi...(She giggles) Haan waise mazaak to kar hi rahi hoon...pur phir bhi.... 
Outside Maan's room Geet hid herself and started spying on Maan. He was sitting restlessly on his bed. She went closer. Maan was not looking well. His eyes were red and they were rolling. She went inside his room. He had been weeping all this while. She felt guilty...
She sat next to him and rested her head on his shoulders...He smiled meekly. She moaned. Why are you crying Maan? I know i have hurt you a lot...i should have told you earlier... i thought it would make you sad...so i didn't tell you...I am sorry Geet...i really am.... Maan..I know...why you didn't tell me... Then why were you angry at the first place... Actually I was teasing you...I am sorry...Sorry Maan! You were teasing me Geet!Sorry, I was... Now this time...tum mujhe manaogi and I won't...how could you Geet...I was crying all this while and you say you were teasing me...just leave from my room...right now... Maan...meri baat to... Mujhe kuch nahi sun na Geet...jao yahaan se...
Maan lekin... Maan turned away his face. Geet left the room quietly. Maan closed the door behind and grinned. He was pretending! That was fun...Good work Maan Singh Khurana... He fell on his bed and started wondering as to how would Geet manaofy him... He got a call from Adi-
Go..Good evening sir... 
Kya hua Adi...
Sss...Sir ek problem aa gayi hai...
Now what Adi...
Sir...woh Sinha and Co. jinhone aap pe attck karwaya...woh office mein tod-phod kar rahe hain...Poore Office mein earthquake sa aa gaya hai...
Idiot, tumne police mein complaint kyun nahi ki?
Kiya Sir, pur unko aane mein time lagega...unki maang hai ki woh log aapse milna chahte hain..
Main aata hoon...
Maan quickly got ready and rushed downstairs. Daadima looked first at him and then at the watch.
Maan bete, aap is waqt kahaan jaa rahe hain?
Office, daadima, Sinha ke bachche ne office mein tod-phod kar di hai. Mujhe shayad late ho jaaye... Aap mere liye mat rukiyega!
Maan bete, aapko hum akele nahin jaane denge...
Main jaaongi daadima. Both daadima and Maan saw Geet descending the stairs. Her eyes were swollen red.
Pur Geet...aap kaise jaa sakti hain...
Nahin daadima...jaaongi to sirf main...please...
Theek hai...Maan aap inka khayal rakhiyega...Aur Geet...aap Maan ka!
Ji daadima!

All the way...neither of them spoke... Geet gazed at the window all the while... Maan occasionally peered and saw Geet's eyes flushed with tears. He felt guilty. He clutched her hands. She eased. She again moaned...
Mujhe maaf kar dijiye Maan...I am so sorry...
It's fine Geet...Even I was pretending to be angry...Tit for tat huh?
Ho...Maan how could you.... To get to the other side...I think it was fair enough for you even...
At last she smiled. Her eyes..they were perfect and her smile- divine.They reached Khurana Constructions and found it in a mess. Maan ran towards the building and saw his dad's dream being razed to the ground. He ran ferociously towards the person who had ordered the attack and took the hold of his collar. Geet watched this incident not really brave enough to come out. The leader came out and indulged in a conversation with Maan.

Tumhe yahaan kisne bheja?
Humein kisi ne bhi bheja ho. Hum apni zabaan ke pakke hai. Jo kaam karne aaye hain...Use kar ke jayenge...Aaj ke baad is Office ka namo-nishan bhi nahi bachega...samjha tu?
Tum jaante ho tum kisse baat kar rahe ho?
Main kisi Maan Singh Khurana se nahi darta...Sinha sahab ne ek din mujh gareeb pur ehsaan kiya tha.. usi ka karz chuka raha hoon..Shera...zaraa Maan Singh Khurana ke chaploos ko yahaan lekar aa!

Maan saw Adi coming towards him. He was held by a man. Adi was wounded. The man threw Adi in front of Maan and made a quick exit. Maan was filled with agony...
Geet saw from the car that a man armed with a rifle pacing softly towards him. She jumped off the car and screamed- Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann...aapke peeche...gun...jhukiye Maan...abhi... Maan stooped down at that moment. The bullet whizzed past his forehead. Now Geet was exposed to the gang. They surrounded her... Maan quickly advanced towards the men and brought two of them down at that instance...The leader ran away. Geet was still frozen.

Tum log...mujhe maarne aaye the...us ladki ko chod do...Tumhare Sinha sahab ko mujhse badla lena hai...us ladki ko jaane do.

Geet was filled with love for him. The men-they advanced towards Maan. He overthrew them in a fraction of second. He ran towards Geet and enfolded her. She cried. Suddenly, the police arrived. Maan was taking Geet in the car when Geet saw from the rear that the leader had aimed Maan. She jumped out suddenly as the gun shot and took the shot on herself saving Maan. 

Maan screeched- Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! 
He ordered the policemen to catch the leader while he cuddled her. She was bleeding...He asked her to keep talking so that she wouldn't faint. She was falling unconscious. Geet! Geet mujhse baat karo...someone call the ambulance...call the ambulance now! He shouted. Geet was holding his hand gripping firmly. Maan...dard...ho... She was feeling difficulty in talking. Maan was weeping. He could feel Geet's pulse dropping...he was sitting there helpless...He heard the ambulance siren. He lifted Geet and rushed towards the ambulance. He didn't let the ambulance stop and jumped into it while it was drifting slowly... move! fast just moove!
He was still holding Geet's hand. She was barely conscious. Finally, her grip around Maan's hand loosened. Her eyes rolled and she fainted finally. Her forehead was flushed with sweat.

Maan called daadima
Daadima..woh Geet (he sobbed) Geet daadima!
Kya hua Geet ko...humari baat karwaiye Geet se...abhi...
Woh baat nahi kar sakti...Daadima Geet ne mere saamne hokar....
Kya kiya Geet ne...Maan boliye na!
Daadima Geet ne mere hisse ki bullet apne upar le li...Aap yahaan abhi aa jaaiye please!

He hung up the phone. He was still holding her wet hands. She was not moving...

Precap

-Geet in the Hospital-

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh no yeh kya ho gaya............hope geet is fine
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it ...waiting for the next update ...pls update soon