Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ManeetFF:Revenge from the lover(Continued on th:2) (Page 7)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
                                          FF:Revenge from the lover
                                                            Part 1

As usual she was looking beautiful in her white dress.He thought white colour suits her because she was as pure and simple as white colour.She was playing with pigeons.He was admiring her from the distance.Then rain started,She opened her arms and started to dance in rain.He smiled looking at her innocent face.He came forward and hold her hand.She looked at him and smiled.He started to dance with her.Suddenly he fell down.

Alaram clock: Wake up its 9:00 am.Tana na na na....Wake up wake up...

He opened his eyes and started to standup from the floor.He immediately off the alaram.

Maan(Angrily):What the hell!! yeh alaram bhi na galat time per bajta hai.I'm going to throw it out!!!Stupid!!!Main itna acha sapna dekh raha tha (Then he calm down) Pata nahi woh kon hai mujhe kahan mile ge.I just love her too much.Seriously even adi doesn't understand that i'm in love with the image of the girl who i have not seen in my whole life but always see her in my dreams.Anyways maan beta ab daydreaming band kar.Tujhe meeting bhi attend karne hai.

He started to get ready for the meeting.He came down and after eating his breakfast.He went towards his car when a crow did shit on his shirt.

Maan(Angrily):What the hell is this??Iss crow ko bhi yahi jaga mile thi.Aaj ka tu mera din hi bura hai.Idiot crow!!Pata nahi wise crow kis ne story likhe thi....I'm getting late .What should i do?....Chalo adi ko jab pick karoon ga tu iss ke shirt le loon ga.

He took off his shirt and throw it away.He was wearing waist.He started to drive his car.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Geet was getting late.She was teacher in special children school.Her taxi driver who took her to school was ill.She didnot know what to do.So she asked permission from her neighbour's son to take his scooty.He gave her the scooty.She quickly went towards her school.She was going steadily when a car came forward from her back side.Due to unstability she fell down.The car driver stopped his car and came to her.

Maan:R u alright?
Geet(Looked at him angrily):Haan main theek hoon iron ke jo bane hui hoon.Car lagne se theek hi rahoon ge.

Maan looked at her shockingly.

Maan(Thinking):Oh!!!I can't believe it.She is my dream girl.She is here infront of me.She looks good in green too.

Geet:R u deaf???Aik tu galti karte ho aur oper se sorry bhi nahi bolte ho idiot (Then she looked at him from head to toe)chi chi baba jee jitna logon ke pas paisa hota hai itne hi kapron se gareeb ho jate hain.Aree agar deaf ho tu blind bhi ho kya??Shirt tu pehan lo ja kar.uuf ho! Main kyu iss ke saat sar khapa rahein hoon.Mujhe late ho raha hai.

She sat on her scooty and went away.He was looking at her until she fade away.

Maan(Thinking):Woh sach main mere samne thi.Aur maine isse aise hi jane diya.Maan tujhe isse kuch tu kahna chahiye tha.Bilkul pagal hoon main.(He looked at the watch).Aree main late ho raha hoon.Adi ko ja kar batata hoon.

Suddenly rain started,He opened his arms.

Maan(Thinking):I will not forget this rain.I love u.I love u too much.Ab main tumhi dhond loon ga kyuki mujhe pata hai tum isse city main ho.

NOTE:This story starts way before the prologue.Btw thanxx for the comments.I have added u guys in my pm list.I hope u guys like this part.

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10dpurvainlwgeetzil143payal906NK4MSK.Naziazarlishkhankasturi11geetkamaansree12asmi123fizza25Rose_Riyawifey90lifesucks123bhakbhartifanshreya satishshalinikanagumans22--love--hansasmaholyangelduniya12rajanirchandransakadafisar786namitasindiyachillmaaneetfan123Moon002surbhijn106rostMaanKiGeet..mounacutysanam1234usanjuleeHina.khanxxxsiroililymishtibavani_9.Regal.imaasthaCrystalSayamardeamreenshameemam_sweet_parinan_10s-o-m-m-i-eRukhluvMaanmaansi007huny.thebestdimpzz123prithaanshimanshiSaVnidoosheekareea88Cutee999puthshinseenbd670816TheBratKinshukKiDewani-shamima-amzu32--ANGEL--MsMovielover-SmexySmile-Nav2010gangesegbJayaRShimmerr-Zahra15-_wallflower_COLOGY18mypride-Veritaserum-DilsayambeernMaaneet.Loverambbihamrk-1Vintagepeachkrati5ramaheshKrishnaluv94punjabi.princesPreethi-Preminamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiokooliioswetha10Fallen Angeldivareenacraziekudimaaniqra..Adeena..mitzi11-afsha-hinal_maaneetshah10preethiaShalveVSai2008sun-naaaaaaaaa--Ratna--rsroopalisona-raikahkashansakinaTyro---nishu---6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6saanjh11Sabmeratu.RageOfAnAngelana56_BlackPearl_mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravDownhill.hayaat.

NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
1st
 *edited*
yeye am 1st to readDancing
woww awsum 1st part ya..me luved it!!!Hug

luved how MAAN n adi r shown such best frnds dat maan shares his thoughts wid him...Clap

w8ng for the next updt!!!Big smile

Edited by NaughtyNihu - 21 March 2011 at 6:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

(This was the car)
red bugatti veyron for sale

(This is the scooty)

Edited by pickachu - 21 March 2011 at 5:59am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nazsijs-o-m-m-i-esanjuleeavani_9Shimmerramzu32-shamima-butterfly.tanushinseenCutee999puthNaughtyNihuVintagepeach_wallflower_Krishnaluv94rsroopalihinal_maaneetmaaniqraVSai2008Sabmeratu.mitzi11kooliionamita25CrazzyBusy_BlackPearl_.hayaat.spvd

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Nice concept
lovely character sketch
thanks for pm .....

pickachu

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
brilliant update

pickachu

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

oh wow  i loved it!!!

pickachu

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

intersting prologue and nice concept and characters......................
Geet is the widow of Dev who is Maan's cousin..................
add me ur to pm list dear...................cont soon............

pickachu

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Nice part

pickachu

Go to top