Thanxx for liking the part๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
I will try to update soon Insha Allah!

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sofiya-

awesome updates :D

Thanxx for liking the parts๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
Originally posted by angle_heart

very nice story...plz add me in your pm list...

Thanxx for liking my ff๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
I have added u in my pm list!
Originally posted by sukklover

frnd...๐Ÿ˜›

4 comment sooo late......

ur update was  
, , ..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
u done a
 ..๐Ÿ‘..

...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
 i really  ...,...
 ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
 4 PM me...

lots of  4 u.๐Ÿค—..

lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

Thanxx for liking the part and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
Lovee the pics!
Originally posted by abina03

any chance to get  update dear

I will try to update today or tomorrow Insha Allah๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
Thanxx for waiting๐Ÿ˜ณ!

FF:Revenge from the lover

Part 16

Geet was going to maan's cabin for giving him some files when she entered in his cabin.She was shocked to see a girl hugging maan.Maan gently pulled her out of hug.He saw geet standing there.

Tv-Actress-Mouni-Roy-002

Maan:Geet yeh sameera hai university main mere friend thi aur sameera yeh (Lovingly looking at geet) geet hai mere life.. i mean my lovely wife aur office main mere secretary.

Sameera(Shaked hand with geet):Nice to meet U.

Geet:Nice to meet U too actually main yahan maan ko files dene aaye thi.Maan aap yeh files le li jeiye.I'm sorry main bohat busy hoon sameera ko time nahi de pao ge.Aap dono baatein karein main chalte hoon.Bye sameera.

Sameera:Bye geet!

Geet went to her cabin and started to do her work.After few hours,Sammera entered in her cabin.

Sameera:Geet main jaa rahe thi tu socha ka tumse kuch batein karte jao.I hope i am not disturbing you.

Geet:Nahi sameera main ab busy nahi hoon tum behto na.

Sameera sat on the chair.They started to talk to eachother.

Geet:Tum maan se bohat close thi na?

Sameera:Haan...Waise tum bura na mana na actually main maan ko like karte thi...Aur...Maan ne mujhe propose bhi kiya tha.

Geet(Shocked):Acha tu tum logon ke shadi kyu nahi hui?

Sameera:Actually kya hai na ka maan ne mujhe propose kiya tu mujhe laga woh mazak kar raha hai.kyuki woh bohat flirt type tha university main aur woh isse tara ladkion ko propose karta tha.Woh tu mujhe baad main pata chala ka woh sirf traditional type ladkion ko kyu propose karta hai...

Geet(Confused):Kyu karte tha woh traditional ladkion ko propose?

Sameera(Looked away):Choro iss baat ko pehle jo hua so hua ab tu mujhe lagta hai ka maan tumhi bohat pasand karta hai.

Geet:Nahi mujhe batao woh kyu karte tha aisa?

Sameera:Woh kya hai na...Traditional girls shadi se pehle ...You know woh nahi karte tu...chalo Kuch nahi hota ladkay tu university main aise flirt hote hi hain.

Geet(Shocked):Tu maan ne traditional ladkion ka saath woh kaam kiya.

Sameera(Quickly):Geet sorry main late ho rahe hoon.Bye!

Geet(Softly):bye!

Geet could not do any work.She kept on thinking what sameera said.Her heart was saying that she was lying.But she was confused.On 5 pm,She went out of the office.When she heard a voice from her back.

Maan:Geet ruko!Main tumhi orphan house drop kar deta hoon.

When they reached orphan house,Geet was about to go out of the car when maan stopped her.

Maan(Nervously):Geet woh main kha raha tha ka hum raat ko dinner ka liye kahein chalein ge.Ok?

Geet(Rudely):Mujhe aaj bohat kaam hai iss liye main yahan se pinky ka ghar jao ge baad main isse kha doon ge ka woh mujhe ghar drop kar de.

Maan(Felt hurt but controlled himself):Ok.

Geet went out of the car.

Maan(After came out of the car):Geet aik minute ruko.

Geet stopped.Maan came close to her and cupped her face.Then he gently kissed her on her forehead.

Maan(lovingly):Best of luck aaj tum kafi aarse baad orphan house ja rahe ho.Apna khayal rakna.Agar koi problem ho tu mujhe call kar dena.Ok bye!

Geet went to the orphan house.Maan kept on watching her until her shadow disappeared.Then he went back to his office.Geet after orphan house went to pinky's home.Adi was not at home,They started to discuss about random things.

Pinky:Waise tu bohat lucky hai tujhe dhak dhak jaisa husband mila hai.

Geet(Controlled her anger):Haan bohat lucky hoon main.

Pinky;Waise adi bhi bohat ache hain per dhak dhak ke tu baat hi aur hai.Woh tujh se bohat pyar karte hain.

Geet(Frustrated):Haan woh mujh se abhi bohat pyar karte hain per kuch dino baad inka dil mujh se bhar jaiye ga per inhe kisse aur ladke se pyar ho jaye ga.

Pinky(Shocked):Tum yeh kya bol rahe ho?Maan sir aise nahi hain woh tumse sach main bohat pyar karte hain.Mujhe tu laga tum bhi inse bohat pyar karne lage ho.

Geet(Angrily):Main maan se pyar nahi karte aur na hi kar sakte hoon.Main sirf dev se pyar karte thi aur dev se karte rahoon ge.Aur jahan tak maan ka sawal hai inke bhi yeh attraction kuch dino baad khatam ho jaye ge...

Maan was standing outside of the door.He heard whole the conversation of pinky and geet.

Somewhere near the Khurana construction.A person was talking to someone on the mobile phone.

Person:Don't worry about your mission.Ab tu aap wait karein Maan Singh khurana itna tarpe ga ka khud apne mout mange ga.

Promo:

Maan(sobbing): I deserve it kyuki main hi dev ka katal hoon...

Edited by pickachu - 12 years ago
NOTE:
Sorry for the late and boring part!
But this part is needed for the story!
I think so this story will end in 4 to 5 parts!
I'm going to end predicament and revenge from the lover soon.
About predicament i'm trying to write few more parts b/c few fans want that story to continue.
Anyways thanxxx for ur wonderful comments.
I have answered everyone!
Please leave ur comments.
I hope u guys like the part!

Love,
Fatima
plase add me too in yoiur pm list
Awesome update::
I think sameera sed all that on purpose so that she can create a rift & also the one talking in the phone but hu was she talking to?
Poor maan doesn't even hav a clue & over ther geet is saying she still loves dev
Precap sounds sad
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
omg poor maan... loved the part