India-Forums

UPDATE 17/02 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Update

Anand has slapped Rimjhims plate of tea and snacks onto the floor and has shouted at her for deceiving him and he has declared her an enemy as bad as Bhavani. Except we all now know that Anand is infact Avinash..but Rimjhim doesnt know. Avinash is putting on a farce in front of Malini. Malini is, as predicted, incredibly delighted to see Avinash badmouth Rimjhim. Avinash continues ''get out my sight Rimjhim!''. Rimjhim is shocked and very sad. Avinash says ''GET OUT MY SIGHT!''. Rimjhim goes away..sad. Avinash also feels hurt to have shouted at Rimjhim like that..but he hides his emotions well. Malini is well pleased as Avinash tells her she was right and hes glad shes here.

Babuji is watering the plants in the garden. Avinash comes up behind him and thinks in his head ''i have tortured my family so much..how can they ever forgive me..im not even worthy of forgiveness..yet i still need your ashirward..which im totally not worthy of''. Avinash has tears in his eyes as he watches his father. He drops a newspaper at Babuji's feet (still behind Babuji). Then he touches Babuji's feet with both hands as he kneels down to pick it up. Babuji turns around and Avinash has tears in his eyes. Babuji says ''Anand babu?''. Avinash softly says ''my newspaper..'' then he leaves.

Malini is at the other side of the house..talking on the phone with Durga-chacha. She tells him how pleased she is that Avinash is shouting at Rimjhim and Rimjhim is so depressed. Malini tells Durga-chacha that everythings falling into place nicely..and Avinash trusts me. Avinash meanwhile listens to her conversation..he starts walking near her. Malini continues talking on the phone to Durga like hes her gossip buddy: ''chacha..only if you had been here..you would have loved it too..the way Avinash spoke to Rimjhim was great''. Avinash comes round a tree and in front of Malini and she immediately changes her tone of voice and starts saying ''yes doctor..yes i'll tell Anand''. She ends the call. Avinash wonders at her obvious lying and how he never noticed it all those years he was married to her! Malini tells Anand that the doctor called and said he should take complete rest. Avinash tells her ''oh Malini-ji you take such good care of me..my wife has left me, im glad your here to help me''. Malini gets giddy and tells him she'l make him a cup of coffee. He smiles and she goes off. He wonders at the depth of her badness and he smiles a smile of pity for someone like Malini.

Meanwhile, Yashoda is taking care of other peoples kids nowadays it seems..by that i mean Megha and Kaveri's son: Megha is getting ready for school and she and Yashoda share a very mother-daughter moment where they discuss homework and how Yashoda always helps Megha with her homework but was unable to do so today..Megha says she did it all by herself..Yashoda is pleased and they smile at each other alot (alot of bonding)..as this is happening Yashoda has Kaveri's son (Vishal) in her hands and is busy taking care of him thus she wasnt able to help Megha. Megha is happy none the less..and waves goodbye to both Yashoda and Vishal as she goes school. Kaveri calls up Yashoda and she asks about the family but really she wants to know about her son Vishal..Yashoda tells her Vishal is right here and gives the phone to Vishal..Kaveri sobbs. Yashoda tells her not to worry as he will be with her very soon.

Avinash is standing in the main room. Malini pops in and he looks at her with a lost expression. She asks him whats wrong. He starts saying that since Shweta left him hes been very sad and lonely and hes so glad that Malini is there with him to give him support and make him feel less lonely. Malini is happy and slightly confused. Then Avinash grabs her and hugs her tight. She feels joy and hugs him back and tells him she wont leave him. As Avinash plays these mind games on Malini..Rimjhim walks in to find Avinash and Malini hugging..she feels extreme sadness and Avinash sees her..he doesnt say anything just then. Rimjhim leaves ..very sad.

Rimjhim is standing alone in the garden watching the ocean...feeling lost. Bua comes and says that she was supposed to go temple today but she cant go as her knees hurt..she requests Rimjhim go in her absence. Rimjhim says certainly. Bua leaves and Rimjhim turns to watch the ocean again. Babuji comes and tells her that today he saw Avinash in the eyes of Anand. Rimjhim tells Babuji that Anand is Anand and he hasnt changed. Babuji tells her to keep faith..but she looks like shes lost it.

Rimjhim goes to the temple. She asks God why she has to suffer so much and when will it all end. A brahman comes and gives her some inspirational words and tells her to keep faith and all will be well. Rimjhim prays hard and kneels down..forehead nearly touching the floor. When she lifts her head..she sees feet..she looks up and sees Avinash. She says ''Anand?''. She gets up to face him. He has tears in his eyes. He goes to get red sindoor and rubs her parting with it..and tells her ''Avinash not Anand''. Rimjhims face goes from confused to sad and relieved after so much time. She feels a painful happiness and they hug tightly and both sob alot.

Meanwhile..Malini is at home walking around in the dark wondering whats going on..she wonders where Anand is and where Rimjhim is. The servant tells her that both of them dont seem to be home. Malini wonders if their together..but then Avinash arrives home. She looks at him..he walking out of the dark corridor into the light..and he doesnt have his beard (i actually think he looked better with his beard..but that could be a DK related fantasy lol).

PREVIEW

Rakesh arrives home and Yashoda doesnt give a crap about him...

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
thanks a munch for the wonderful update....................WinkClapClap
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
lol cheers mateyEmbarrassed
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
the scene between him and rim was beautiful.... he cupped her face and wiped her tears
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks Chetsmyster for the wonderful update. 

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
jas Goldie
jas