Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

DLMH... A Pictorial Love story! chap#4 Upd page 8 (Page 5)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
My dear...Aditi, Aish, Foram, Ruhi, Shilpa, Sumita, Suvi and Swetha...thnx a million for such a lovely n wonderful responseEmbarrassed I feel my efforts are paid off...when it brings a smile to my frndz's faceSmile

PS : I am updating the next chapters...hope to post them soonBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.BeautifulSoul.ozzyie-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
                           Chapter #3:

Jinko jinko bhi milna hai likha, ishq milwayega...durr durr se dhoond dhoond ke pass le aayega!

The princess was coming back home after ages...she wanted to surprise all...but a life altering surprise was actually waiting for her! On the very next moment of her arrival...she was in his arms...little did she know then...he was the one destined for her! She was happy to meet him...he was mesmerized!

He was a friend of her...her best friend! Memories re-emerged when she met him...her joy knew no bound when she found him again...in a new light...

But for him it was the love at 1st sight...he felt enchanted! Now the reality seems more beautiful than his dreams...something very magical n hypnotic...

Still...there was something that was connecting them...bringing them closer...maybe it was their loyalty...the loyalty of friendship...the loyalty of love...

Perhaps all beautiful dreams are always meant to be shattered!  He was kind of dumbstruck...when his dreams collided with the reality...his first love...the princess...loved someone else! He was completely taken over by the grief of heart break...as his whole world collapsed in front...Nevertheless, he was determined to stood by the princess...to ensure that she gets all the happiness in the world...

Life was never easy for a lover...especially when he jus cant express his love...literally! But the wild essence of love can never be a secret...the princess had to know...and she came to know! Her world turned up-side-down...she felt betrayed! Hurt,furious n upset...the princess decided to distance herself...still there was a pain deep in her heart for losing...the best friend she ever had...

Things move way faster...than ppl's expectation! The princess's 'blue blooded' lover had arrived...she was betrothed to him...everything had fallen into place...the way she always wanted! Yet that didn't bring in the happiness she expected...something was missing from her life...her 'life' seemed missing! But the date was set for her departure...she was leaving...leaving behind this love story uncompleted!

Edited by ankita1605 - 29 March 2011 at 10:06pm

.BeautifulSoul.ozzyie-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hey anks...
sry for late repl.....
*sigh* now i hav to giv u my loooonnngest comment....Winki hav ever given in this postLOL
well... lets start....
firstly..... it was awesome anks....Embarrassed all the pics n the lines were too apt yaara.... Clap
the lines n the pics dat u usedperfectly matched each other to the T....Embarrassed

i went to the chalka dreamlandEmbarrassedDay Dreaming every time i read ur lines n den saw the picsLOL
ur post way too mesmerisin yaaraEmbarrassed......!!!!!

now... i'l giv so other comments....Shocked dnt b shocked yaar... LOL its jst dat i would hav liked u to hav included some other things too....Embarrassed
well since the chap was abt new begining... u show wat all u could.Embarrassed... but y did u miss out on indu ramesh murder case....? i would hav been more happy if u had showed her struggle oops the princess's struggle n how she found out wat her heart wanted.....Embarrassed

Edited by sv003 - 30 March 2011 at 12:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77-Anks-

aish77 Senior Member
aish77
aish77

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
lovely! Awesome! terrific! didnt know when i read the last caption and last pic... wanting more..
its really lovely.. thanks again for giving us such a wonderful lovely remarkable pictoral love story of our CHALKA...
SuperbClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
ooooh Awesome Anks and Swetha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it! Absolutely Ah-mazing!!!!!! eeeh! The pics..the words...sachi muchi fairytale like! *suvi lost in chalka dreamland *

aish77-Anks--Swetha-

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Rockerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Anks! beautiful... waiting for the next update! make it sooooooooon!!!

aish77-Anks-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Aish...Suvi...Ruhi...am glad that u all loved itEmbarrassed and really sorry for the delay in postingDisapprove i'll definately make it up in the next segmentSmile thnx again...love u allHug

aish77Prinsesse.Suvi

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Ankita,

No, this ain't good,......................................It's
THE BEST.LOL

P.S: show main chahe kuch bhi chale, Here, in this thread, is always the 'season of love',So all of you there, come here, and fall in love again and again.Wink

aish77-Anks-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index