Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

   
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

*..Daily action & random musing..* (Page 55)

izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 1419

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

Originally posted by izanami

Hey, Geetu? I'm trying to make a TVP sig on 'that song' but I can't find any fitting pics of Shravan looking flirtatious that I haven't already used Confused Would you happen to have any?

i will try may.. which kind of pics you want? i will try


Thaaaank youuuu Hug

You know, any picture where he looks flirtatious, or passionate. Mischievous will also do, but I'm mainly looking for the first two. Any picture that fits the tone of the song.


sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Joined: 05 November 2010
Posts: 1611

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by izanami

Originally posted by sangeeta9

Originally posted by izanami

Hey, Geetu? I'm trying to make a TVP sig on 'that song' but I can't find any fitting pics of Shravan looking flirtatious that I haven't already used Confused Would you happen to have any?

i will try may.. which kind of pics you want? i will try


Thaaaank youuuu Hug

You know, any picture where he looks flirtatious, or passionate. Mischievous will also do, but I'm mainly looking for the first two. Any picture that fits the tone of the song.



flirtacious and passionate, well the office ones, that one next morning scene of you are my sonia seq, or the scene before he went to office, those will do right?
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 1419

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

Originally posted by izanami

Originally posted by sangeeta9

Originally posted by izanami

Hey, Geetu? I'm trying to make a TVP sig on 'that song' but I can't find any fitting pics of Shravan looking flirtatious that I haven't already used Confused Would you happen to have any?

i will try may.. which kind of pics you want? i will try


Thaaaank youuuu Hug

You know, any picture where he looks flirtatious, or passionate. Mischievous will also do, but I'm mainly looking for the first two. Any picture that fits the tone of the song.



flirtacious and passionate, well the office ones, that one next morning scene of you are my sonia seq, or the scene before he went to office, those will do right?


Those will do fantastically :D
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 1419

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Just read back, BTW. Woh kahin pe peecha nahi chorta D'oh
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Joined: 05 November 2010
Posts: 1611

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by izanami

Just read back, BTW. Woh kahin pe peecha nahi chorta D'oh

he trappe himself...

spider murgh ROFL
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 1419

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Oh God, it's like the Simpsons' Spider Pig :P 'Spider murgh, Spider murgh, does whatever a Spider Murgh does' LOL

Ten more posts to go Cool
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Joined: 05 November 2010
Posts: 1611

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by izanami

Oh God, it's like the Simpsons' Spider Pig :P 'Spider murgh, Spider murgh, does whatever a Spider Murgh does' LOL

Ten more posts to go Cool

@bold: ROFL ROFL OMG i cant stop laughing..

yayyyy 10 more posts.. btw may power gone Dead
will be bac in an hour, PM me if you didnt get those pics, i will send you. okay byeee... tc
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 1419

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Okay, Geetu :) See ya later! Thank you sooooooo much!! Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
11 days of daily episodes...

2 3

Author: dayabhi   Replies: 16   Views: 2410

dayabhi 16 2410 05 November 2010 at 3:29pm by ekdoteenchar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index