Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

*..Daily action & random musing..* (Page 3)

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
WOOOHOOOO... finally... i keep on praying that barun should get the role, Embarrassed 
this will not end our strike back!!! though i dont have hope that ankita will be there in this show, but i will keep on mailing DJ's

btw WB jaan   Hug 

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hellooo... anyone here 
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
You think Sanaya really will get the role? She's just shortlisted for now, and you know how reliable TB casting news is. It could turn out that the role will go to someone else.
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
dunno may..  she s just shortlisted.. this makes me wonder if barun's role is confirmed.. i dont believe this signed on dotted line stuff.. i wnt to know if his role is AcTUALLY confirmed
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
you know, a wierd thought csme to my mind, endemol is compensating for AB fans for what they have done to us.. but the thing is only barun here, no ankita Unhappy
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Ugh, I HATE that 'signed on dotted line' they pull out for every article :( I mean, come on dude, that's what you said last time!

I too have doubts. I want Barun to get this role with all my heart, but I've seen these articles' track record. KW for LUZ, Priyal Gor for LD, Barun for LD, and it all turned out to be false :/
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
well.. whoo knows, may be barun wanteed to leave LD after seeing promos and all,or he would have got this offer, so he left LD, about LYZ, the article said KW didnt show much interest on that, so they had to think of other options..
i dunno, i really want him to do his show
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Maybe :/ That show didn't really have a lot of promise.

Me tooo. This would be awesome for him, because actors on SP get a lot of attention nowadays.

Go to top