Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

*..Daily action & random musing..* (Page 107)

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
fail...fail/.... failure all around....my wishes

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Good Night Sabzi FamilyWinkEmbarrassed Stay out of trouble !!
desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Saanchi is best......
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
@anu: i am laughing like a maniac here.... ROFLROFLROFL

AMMMAAAAAZZZIIIIINNNGGGGGGG story!!!!! HUNTRESSES ROCK!!!! om aloo shanti!

wait, i will post the entire story at one place. 
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
an amazing story by anu (momma1128)

Once upon a time on the Gangetic plains lived a creature...

This creature was called the Baboonalo.  It lurked around looking for its soulmate.  You could hear its mournful cry

oooo ooo aaa aaa, bhyas

it was looking for something prim and proper, fluffy and well, you get the picture

One night, the night of the super moon - when all of the plain's creatures came out - the baboonalo's cries were answered

the WFC had emerged from hibernation - shaking out it's tail and commenced grooming.  A little puff here, a little fluff there

The baboonalo watched intensely and cried his cry and passed his gas

The WFC looked at the baboonalo and cooed....'r u looking at me'

the baboonalo answered 'bhyas yes'

The WFC waddled up to the baboonalo and asked him out on a date..."Take me for some aloo paratha'

While the baboonalo and the WFC were quietly nibbling on their aloo parathas, a group of female huntresses entered.

The baboonalo and the WFC immediately started annoying the huntresses by passing gas (which caused the ladies to don gas masks) and by snorting and making strange cuckoo type noises.

The huntresses listened silently, occassionally throwing warning glances.  But due to the super moon, the animals thought that they were too powerful and did not heed the huntresses warning.

The huntresses brandished their weapons - but the baboonalo in all his cockiness just let out his ooo ooo aaaa aaa and mocked them, while the WFC taunted them by saying they were just jealous of his fluffy tail.

Having had enough, the huntresses finally came up to the couple, ate the aloo parathas and then systematically slit the baboonalo's throat while snapping the WFC's scrawny neck.  All the while the huntresses chanted "Om aloo shanti".

Peace returned to the plains as well as fresh air.

OM ALOO SHANTI

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickktmsMr.ZkAanchal15maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Geethu..

Haaaaaa.hahhahhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaa.. wonderful allegorical story....ROFLROFLROFLLOLLOLLOL..cant control my laughter..Thanz. I second that OM ALOO SHANTHI!!!!!!!

BTW thanz Anu for providing this story.. You are the bestClapClapClapClapClapClapBig smile

Edited by maris08 - 23 March 2011 at 1:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9

izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

an amazing story by anu (momma1128)

Once upon a time on the Gangetic plains lived a creature...

This creature was called the Baboonalo.  It lurked around looking for its soulmate.  You could hear its mournful cry

oooo ooo aaa aaa, bhyas

it was looking for something prim and proper, fluffy and well, you get the picture

One night, the night of the super moon - when all of the plain's creatures came out - the baboonalo's cries were answered

the WFC had emerged from hibernation - shaking out it's tail and commenced grooming.  A little puff here, a little fluff there

The baboonalo watched intensely and cried his cry and passed his gas

The WFC looked at the baboonalo and cooed....'r u looking at me'

the baboonalo answered 'bhyas yes'

The WFC waddled up to the baboonalo and asked him out on a date..."Take me for some aloo paratha'

While the baboonalo and the WFC were quietly nibbling on their aloo parathas, a group of female huntresses entered.

The baboonalo and the WFC immediately started annoying the huntresses by passing gas (which caused the ladies to don gas masks) and by snorting and making strange cuckoo type noises.

The huntresses listened silently, occassionally throwing warning glances.  But due to the super moon, the animals thought that they were too powerful and did not heed the huntresses warning.

The huntresses brandished their weapons - but the baboonalo in all his cockiness just let out his ooo ooo aaaa aaa and mocked them, while the WFC taunted them by saying they were just jealous of his fluffy tail.

Having had enough, the huntresses finally came up to the couple, ate the aloo parathas and then systematically slit the baboonalo's throat while snapping the WFC's scrawny neck.  All the while the huntresses chanted "Om aloo shanti".

Peace returned to the plains as well as fresh air.

OM ALOO SHANTI

ROFL BEST. ENDING. EVER. Fantastic story, Anu! Thumbs UpLOL

OMG, I didn't notice this at first! :P 107 pages, woooooh! Big smile

Edited by izanami - 23 March 2011 at 1:53am
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
even i could nt believe my eyes, wen i saw in the morning.. it was 75 pages wen i left.. LOL

Go to top