Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh God, what is WITH these stupid no-talent nothings?
I'm your "senior" what is THAT supposed to mean?
I'll tell you what it means. It means that as a woman, Priyanka will be playing Ranveer's MOTHER within a couple of years when he is still considered star material.

So be gracious and accept the compliment like a person who is worth something in your own right and don't act like some little nothing who needs constant ego-stoking to feel like you are "above" somebody else.
Measure yourself by YOUR OWN achievements and not by how many people you can feel "superior" to. This ignorant 11th century thinking will hold the entire industry back.
It's not as if she's a heart surgeon anyway. This chick is a "senior" in the industry for no better reason than that she got handed lucky genes and won a beauty contest a decade ago. Not exactly something that is improved by time & experience.
Gah, I just have nil respect for losers who already have money and fame yet STILL need someone to point out they are better than others to make themselves feel good. What the HELL were your parents doing to you when you grew up that you need so much building up from outside peoples' "lesser status"?
Yes, she's worked, Yes, she has talent but simply being around longer than someone does NOT make you a better person. If that's all it takes child molesters win out over their victims every time and we KNOW that's bulls*&t๐Ÿ˜’
with YRF's promoting Veeru, and PC needing a hit i wont be surprised if soon, PC and ranveer are doing a movie and the rumours of "no flying kisses" turn to "Flying kisses and roaming pinkies"
never letting go of the pinkies are we!! ๐Ÿคฃ...lage raho..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i love this....๐Ÿ˜†
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

errr he is trying too hard and getting in to my nervous now.

Kareena is fantasy statement , flying kiss to PC...well nothing wrong but he is a newcomer and should have some respect with out acting like an ass.

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think PC said this to him...but who knows. And she likes to think she is young. So I wouldn't think she would say am your senior lol.

So PC can stick her pinky in SRK pocket (who is her senior) but Ranveer can't blow kisses to her? lol

Coming to Ranveer. I do think that he needs to calm down. He is way too excited and he seems like he has no respect for women.
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good priyanka and no comment about Ranveer annoyong personality
.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It doesn't sound like something priyanka would say. If she did, sucks for Ranveer but lol it's kinda funny.
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ranveer ki toh bolti hi bandh hogayi bread pakodi ki kasam๐Ÿคฃ
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ranveer is so annoying !! ๐Ÿคข