Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ahhhh....Eraser...What lovely memories of those threads....Will we get back those times again....😍
Originally posted by: eraser

"PC, too, was cheerful and was stuck to Shah Rukh's side for most of the evening"

Thank god it was was his "side" she was stuck to and not his front or back 😆😆

Oh man, I miss those IT raids threads so much..

Are you sure she wasn't trying to get her fingers in his side pockets by any chance?😉

Those threads were classics😆😆

Oh Maddy, I really hope so. I'm looking forward to the days when Rockstar is releasing. Can't wait for articles about Nargis and Ranbir caught doing ahem ahem in the car, or on the countertops of bathrooms and stuff like that 😆
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Eraser.... Kya wild thoughts hai.... 😆
Maddy, wild people inspire me to think wildly . Ranbir and Nargis are two helluva wild people, and them coming together just pulls the wild trigger in my head. Actually, no, I just look for excuses to think dirty and blame it on other people 😆
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Hahaha knew it! 😆 They are so adorable man. 😊
xshazax thumbnail
ohh man i was waiting for Shahid -PC bonding together pics
and wut happened to meher eyebrows man totally lost it LOL
and omg PC lips ..is
and where is arjun pics ...i was waiting for bonding yaaar ...omg i read in an article tat SRK was cheating on Arjun wiz shahid ..was talking to shahid the whole party totally ignore Arjun his BFF LOL :P
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol PC and Shahid HILARIOUS!!!

I seriously think SRK is not interfering in to PC- SHAHID saga as a friend. When he tried to do that in Ash- Salman case, got full from Salman, Ash and her parents.😆

Susanne looks pretty and Shahid and Hrithik look handsome!! PC looks odd for some reason.

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shahid will get chatty! I don't think he can go beyond it [no fault of his own though] :)
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Just Friends' once again

Shahid-Priyanka go on a late night bike ride, after almost two months of separation

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 03:48:55 AM

What is it about Priyanka Chopra that keeps Shahid Kapoor ever ready to patch up? And what is it about Shahid that Priyanka can't keep away for more than two months? The actors, who broke up in the first week of February and have not even been seen together for almost two months, went on a bike ride together on Thursday night. Cupid, surely, is a strange, strange man.

Priyanka was shooting for Anurag Basu's Barfee when she went to meet Shahid who was shooting next door. Our source revealed, "Thursday afternoon, incidentally both Priyanka and Shahid happened to be at the same place at the same time.

While Priyanka was shooting for Anurag Basu's Barfee, Shahid happened to be on the sets next door. Priyanka walked in to meet Shahid and both of them spoke for a long time. They did not look like a couple who had just broken up.

Everything seemed fine between the two. After that, both of them went for a late night bike ride and were seen in the bylanes of Versova on Shahid's Harley Davidson."

The actors did not go anywhere together since their break up. But the ice seems to have broken at SRK's holi party, which the two attended. Another source said, "They are not back together but have now chose to remain good friends."

We sent text messages to both Shahid and Priyanka but both chose not to reply.