''~*NivRen Mix Jadu Hain Nasha Hain,~*'22 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
lovely vm shakila....beautiful scenes and perfect song selection..loved it...!!thanx a lot for making me falling for nivren more and more...!!!!
Originally posted by sana4kinha

lovely vm shakila....beautiful scenes and perfect song selection..loved it...!!thanx a lot for making me falling for nivren more and more...!!!!

thanks dear..............😊😊
Hi Shakila DiiπŸ€—...i just watched all of ur vmz and i luv them...really like the songz and scenes u used and the effects u used....and i also like the development of each vm, how it goes in the order of the story...plzzz keep more coming sweetie...i luv watching NivRen vmz
Originally posted by wadi..doll

i love your vm its awesome

thank u😊
Originally posted by Suman_4_NivRen

Hi Shakila DiiπŸ€—...i just watched all of ur vmz and i luv them...really like the songz and scenes u used and the effects u used....and i also like the development of each vm, how it goes in the order of the story...plzzz keep more coming sweetie...i luv watching NivRen vmz

thanks dear i just sh0w nivren's st0ry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lovely song....awesome effect n scene selection.............πŸ‘nice vm make more  love it 
Originally posted by doot

lovely song....awesome effect n scene selection.............πŸ‘nice vm make more  love it 

thank u😊
Comming soon new vm.................
NivRen [T0gether again] Re-Unites Vm

Gys enj0ying t00 watch n pze d0 c0mment's 0n y0utube Iink πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkvBcMf458[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Shakila2244 - 13 years ago