Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by Rapier

LOLtrue that! i didn't know u watched DID! well, welcome!Wink

Rappy Hug

Yeah I do watch DID doubles just that never accessed this forum Tongue  I kind of don't find much to discuss when it comes to singing/dancing reality shows.

But I couldn't resist my feelings when I saw Dharmesh saluting Geeta Maa LOL  I wish people start appreciating their own parents too in same way Embarrassed 

Anyways, who are you supporting ? I didn't like anyone as a pair but falon and karan are great dancers Smile

Hug great to see u here!

lol! if only!

i am supporting vikku-nikku and amit-falon. i like them when it comes to jodis! all 4 of them are pretty good. and i love karan tooo!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up he is a clean dancer!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunIsha.IshaThatOneGuy

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Rappy Hug

Yeah I do watch DID doubles just that never accessed this forum Tongue  I kind of don't find much to discuss when it comes to singing/dancing reality shows.

But I couldn't resist my feelings when I saw Dharmesh saluting Geeta Maa LOL  I wish people start appreciating their own parents too in same way Embarrassed 

Anyways, who are you supporting ? I didn't like anyone as a pair but falon and karan are great dancers Smile

Arjun bhai whoever I like, whether it be D-sir or Binny or Falon....majority of the  forum manages to get against them LOL 

haan haan! itne important jo ho!TongueLOL jk. but i am certainly not among those who are against falon! i loved falon and amit since the first week! just clarifying that up for u!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Rappy Hug

Hug great to see u here!

lol! if only!

i am supporting vikku-nikku and amit-falon. i like them when it comes to jodis! all 4 of them are pretty good. and i love karan tooo!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up he is a clean dancer!

how come we have the same exact taste LOL

.Arjun

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Rappy Hug

Hug great to see u here!

lol! if only!

cuz ur a copy cat!TongueLOL or maybe we both appreciate the same things and that is good dancing!Thumbs Up

Edited by Rapier - 22 March 2011 at 7:12pm

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Rappy Hug

Hug great to see u here!

lol! if only!

cuz ur a copy cat!TongueLOL or maybe we both appreciate the same things and that is good dancing!Thumbs Up

that can't be true....u don't appreciate D-sir LOL

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Rappy Hug

Hug great to see u here!

lol! if only!

lol. i told u already. i appreciate dharmesh cuz is a good dancer. but i never thought he was as awesome as everyone makes it out to be.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Rappy Hug

Hug great to see u here!

lol! if only!

lol. i told u already. i appreciate dharmesh cuz is a good dancer. but i never thought he was as awesome as everyone makes it out to be.

lol where is that "everyone", i barely see 2-3 fans of him here. Tongue 

its more like he is not that bad as everyone makes it out to be. 
now u tell me is he really "worse than the beggars who dance at  railway stations" Embarrassed btw it wasn't just some MID who said that, u very well know her, she was in BB too LOL
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

lol where is that "everyone", i barely see 2-3 fans of him here. Tongue 

its more like he is not that bad as everyone makes it out to be. 
now u tell me is he really "worse than the beggars who dance at  railway stations" Embarrassed btw it wasn't just some MID who said that, u very well know her, she was in BB too LOL

since when does IF count as 'everyone' to me?LOL i know people outside of IF too, mihir! i know i seem like i have no life! but let me assure u that i do.LOL

and only 2-3 fans of dharmesh? weird! i thought u mentioned some 1000s of fans!LOL

did i say that he is worse than the beggars? why are u putting words in my mouth?!  he is a good dancer! but the best? nah!

i have no idea who u r talking about!LOL and so what if she said it? it is her opinion and that's that. i have a different opinion. i don't think he dances worse than the beggars! and u have ur opinion. u think he is an hip-hop angel who was sent to earth by the god of dance!LOL we all differ in opinions!

Edited by Rapier - 22 March 2011 at 7:44pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index