Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Assassin's Fascination(ArSh):NOTE PG52 7/11/12 (Page 24)

s4mosa Senior Member
s4mosa
s4mosa

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I'm busy studying right now for my three finals tomorrow and Friday. I'll try to get in an update over the weekend since my next final won't be until Tuesday and I'll need a study break. Sorry! Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

awsum update...

loved t...

thnx for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s4mosa

s4mosa Senior Member
s4mosa
s4mosa

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Part 6

Shilpa's gaze remained lowered to the floor in embarrassment. Armaan saw Rahul almost rush in but stop short when he saw who was standing at the doorway. He quickly rushed Muskaan out the back door saying that he and Armaan will send Shilpa soon. Muskaan nodded and waited nervously outside. Rahul returned to see his mother walking towards Armaan and Shilpa.

"Mother..." Rahul was stopped as his mother raised her hand in the air. She continued until she was in front of the two of them.

"Who is she?" She questioned. Shilpa shut her eyes and bit her lip thinking of the possible consequences. "Armaan, I asked who this is. Inform me now, or your father shall know." She spoke sternly but still had no expression on her face.

"This is Shilpa, mother. She is the one I saved from Vivek."

His mother moved closer to Shilpa with the same blank face. Shilpa felt her come closer and shut her eyes tighter, expecting a shout from her. She felt a hand under her chin, bringing her face up. His mother then lovingly caressed the side of her face as her lips curved up in a smile. Shilpa's eyes opened and were filled with confusion; she was not expecting this. Armaan too, watched his mother in shock. Rahul stood behind his mother with his mouth open, looking disbelievingly in front of him.

"She's beautiful, Armaan." His mother smiled. Shilpa looked over at Armaan next to her but clearly saw the same emotion in him as she had.

"Mother..?" He incredulously said, or rather asked.

"What? Did you expect me to yell at my baby?" She cupped Armaan's face with her other hand leaving Armaan smiling sheepishly. "You must get her out of the house. Father will be in any moment." She hurried them to the doorway and to the back door. When she opened the door she found another girl waiting there. She looked toward Armaan who shook his head.

"Not mine!" Shilpa hit his arm and walked out as his mother looked at Rahul who chuckled nervously. Shilpa glared at Armaan before grabbing hold of Muskaan's hand and pulling her away. Their mother shut the door and turned to the two brothers who were smiling nervously, side by side.

"You both must explain to me what was going on. However, not now." She walked past the two of them. "Your father must not know of what I did."

"Yes, mother!" They both patted each other's backs and grinned at each other. Walking together, they followed behind her.

-----

Armaan climbed up onto the roof and walked to the edge. He watched as Vivek walked below with guards following behind. He received news that Vivek was up to something tonight and Armaan was asked to watch his movements. Following along the edge, Armaan approached the end of the building. He looked ahead to see the next building a few feet away. Taking a few steps back he sprinted and jumped forward. As soon as he landed he grasped his foot and hissed in pain. His ankle still hurt from earlier in the day when he fell. Armaan knew that couldn't let that stop him though so he took a deep breath and stood back up letting the sharp pain shoot up his leg.

His eyes shifted back down to the ground and noticed the group had stopped and were looking around. One of the guards looked up and saw Armaan's hooded head.

"There he is, sir!" He pointed up to Armaan. Vivek tilted his head back and noticed him also.

"Get him!" He ordered the guards. A few ran towards the building searching for a way to climb up while others aimed their crossbows up at Armaan's figure.

Armaan swiftly turned around trying to make his escape but the pain in his leg slowed him down. He managed to get close to the edge of the building but disappointedly looked forward; if he jumped his foot would be harmed even more because the next building was much lower than the one he was currently on. He had to make his move fast.

"Do not move!" Armaan turned to see one of the guards holding his crossbow pointed at him while another approached with a sword. Having no other choice, Armaan staggered a few steps forward removing his hood from his head. The guard swung the sword at him cutting his forearm. Armaan moved back grasping his arm trying to ease the sting from the hit.

Once again he was at the edge of the building. He looked down and then back at the guard who was going at him with another swing. But this time Armaan moved to the side and grabbed his arm. Pulling the sword with his other hand, he turned and jabbed the guard in the side of the ribs with his elbow. The guard fell from the blow and Armaan placed a foot on his chest holding the sword to his face. He pointed back at the other guard while keeping his eyes on the one below.

"Drop the bow." Armaan waited to hear the sound of it being dropped or placed on the ground. "I SAY, DROP IT!" He placed the sword closer to the guard's neck. He heard a clunk as it dropped and hit the stone roofing. His head shot back as he heard the rapidly advancing footsteps behind him. Seeing the guard rushing toward him, he lifted the sword and held it straight at him, stabbing him in the chest. Armaan let the sword go and let the man fall to the ground. He saw the other one getting up and started to back away to the other edge. He looked down and then back at the guard approaching him with the bloody sword that had slain his fellow guard.

Armaan hastily turned and jumped off the edge, leaving the guard surprised. Hurrying to the edge, he saw no sign of Armaan. Looking left and right, he frantically searched for him but to no avail. He had disappeared.

Armaan released his hands from the ledge and swung forward into the arched pathway, concealing himself underneath in the darkness. He leaned on his one hand against the wall as the other grasped his leg. He fell down resting his back against the wall. His face scrunched in pain as he held his ankle. Armaan heard a thud from where he had entered and saw the guard from above lying on the ground. A few moments later he saw another hooded man appear by the man, checking if he was still alive. When he was sure he was dead, the man turned to see Armaan on sitting on the ground holding his foot and rushed to him.

"Sir! Are you alright?" He kneeled down placing a hand on Armaan's shoulder.

"Who are you?" Armaan managed to ask even with the excruciating pain. He saw him lift the hood to reveal his face.

"Sir, my name is Abhi. Shashank sir requested for me to follow behind you in case of such circumstances." He informed as he helped Armaan stand on his feet. "Vivek has retreated with the others. It is safe to return home."

"No," Armaan urgently replied. "I cannot return yet. My foot hurts too much for me to walk and my arm has been cut. I cannot return in such conditions."

"Where shall I take you then?"

"Take me to our building. I will rest for some time before returning."

"Yes, sir."

He pulled Armaan's hand over his shoulder and helped him through the dark alleys until they reached the worn down building. Sitting him down inside on one of the wooden crates, Abhi left to get something to wrap Armaan's arm. Armaan took off his boot and unwrapped the cloth that Rahul had tied to expose a swollen, red foot. He moved his foot in small movements, wincing at the pain.

"Sir, there is nothing here to crap your arm."

"It is alright, I will tear a piece from my shirt." Armaan pulled the robe off and threw it onto the ground. He looked to his arm and noticed a cut running from his mid arm up to the elbow oozing out blood. He rolled down his sleeve and bit the flimsy fabric creating a starting point for the rip. Tearing the sleeve off, he first wiped the blood off his arm and then wrap it around. Abhi assisted in tying it off.

"You may leave if you wish." Armaan said wincing from the movements of his foot.

"I will stay and guard. There is no telling if they may show up here." Abhi turned and left.

Armaan sat trying to ease the pain in his arm and foot. He raised his foot and rested it on a nearby crate. He lay back onto the long crate and rested. He shut his eyes and the pain slowly went away as he fell into a deep slumber.

-----------

Short part, I know. But I wrote this while taking a break from studying for my final. I'll make the next part longer.

Please don't forget to comment! I would really, really appreciate it. Smile

PMs have been sent. Let me know if you you didn't get one.

Edited by SlickSamosa - 01 May 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jaspreet12rash.guptame_lovelygulswarobi1tanya.dsouzaLaila.Nsisgeoksg_ritikaroshni_Ayongshindiyaa1pk_Afrin_Suvarna....krazy4kashminaalMdesikalakaarAzmiishaaz_91fri42911vidu87KaShforever06m4manjuIqbal Neha1MysticalRealmSunriseGreenmoonlight2630funkybratzsammy4udebby_11sejal719-Aliya-KaSh_luvNorzEuphoria.KaSh-Maneet-Fannoseasynccant.be.assed.anumeha_rajathinal_maaneet

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
hey
well dat waz a close one...he wud hv got caught...
luvd d part
wud b waitin 4 d longer one next tym
cont soon
tc
shaaz

s4mosa

lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
fantastic update, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!

s4mosa

MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Res!!

Edited***

Wow dear!! That was great but hurtful. I hope Armaan is okay!!

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 01 May 2011 at 6:22pm

s4mosa

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
few...thnk god it's his mum...imagine it was his dad...yikes...
omg wat is he up to?

s4mosa

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
interesting part. please add me to your PM list.

s4mosa

Go to top