Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Assassin's Fascination(ArSh):NOTE PG52 7/11/12 (Page 20)

Suvarna.... Goldie
Suvarna....
Suvarna....

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Hey, because of work was not able to catch up with this fic after 1st update. Did so today. Liking the way the story is progressing. And Armaan is working for Shashank ... thought he was his father ... hehehe, assumed so after the market incident.

Well, so Armaan is part of some group who are upto something wrt Vivek Khanna.

Cryptic, ain't it???

Waiting to read on.

Cheers,
Suvarna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s4mosa

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
superb superb superb...... part

luvd d update
thnx 4 d pm
cont soonBig smileBig smile

s4mosa

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
continue sooon :)

s4mosa

noseasync IF-Sizzlerz
noseasync
noseasync

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
plzzzzzz update soon!!!!!!

s4mosa

s4mosa Senior Member
s4mosa
s4mosa

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated in so long! I had some personal issues that came up and needed to be dealt with. Confused 

Also, my final exams are starting next week and will continue to the week after so I'm thinking of maybe writing a small part at the end of the week. But it will definitely depend on if time permits me to write something so no promises!

@illa8: Thanks!

@Suvarna...: Glad you're liking the story thus far!! I hope you enjoy this update as well. Smile

@vidu87: Thank you!

@kash.is.bk4ever: Look below! Tongue

@cute-aish: Look below! Tongue

Now onto the part! Enjoy!

Part 5

"Armaan sir." The man shook him. Armaan opened his eyes to see one of the men he had met at the meeting the day before. He quickly sat up and looked over to check if Rahul was still fast asleep.

"What is it?"

"Sir, we have been informed that the arrival of Khanna has been delayed until the following week."

"Is this information of a reliable source?" Armaan asked, standing up.

"Yes. One of our informants working for Khanna delivered the message."

"Then the plan is off. But tell the others that it will be implemented whenever Khanna chooses to arrive. What about Vivek? Does he still reside in town or has he returned?"

"He will be returning tomorrow and plans on accompanying his father during his visit."

"Hmm." Armaan nodded. "You may leave. Do not forget to inform the others." He sat back down on the bed.

"Yes, sir" He bowed his head forward and then turned to leave through the window.

Armaan sat on his bed thinking. Thinking of why Khanna could have postponed his arrival. And why Vivek was needed to return. Although it bothered him, he felt some relief as well. Vivek would be gone from the town for close to a week. A small smile appeared on his lips as he lied down on his bed thinking of Shilpa. She would not be worried by Vivek for some time. That thought allowed him to fall asleep peacefully.

-----

Rahul woke up as the sun's rays filled the room. His blurry vision cleared and his first glance was to Armaan's bed. Finding him sleeping soundly, a wave of relief flowed through him. He was getting worried for Armaan. His constant late night absences and early morning disappearances were getting to be too much for him. He was the one who had to cover for him every time and to be honest, he was running out of excuses to feed to his parents. At least today he would be able to tell them Armaan was home.

He walked over to the draped window and moved the curtains aside. He looked out over the street below. It was then that something caught his eye. It glistened as the sun's rays shined on the silver object. Rahul reached his hand out the window and picked it up from the ledge. He examined the silver plated medallion on the silver chain. When he flipped the medallion over his eyes widened. The symbol was the exact one that was on Armaan's robe from the other day. He glanced back at the sleeping Armaan wondering if it was his... or someone else's. Armaan stirred in his bed and Rahul immediately slipped the neckpiece into his pocket. Armaan turned his head to the side and covered his eyes with his arm.

"Brother, cover the window." Armaan groaned.

"I do not think so. It is your fault for your lack of sleep the past few days." Rahul retorted back and Armaan scoffed.

"That is why I say to cover the window. Let me sleep for some time longer."

"Your request will not be granted, little brother. Now get up." Rahul pulled the sheet away from his body and pulled him by his arms, only to hear his grunting in response which was accompanied by an annoyed face. "Stop making faces. You are not a child."

"Why are you so angered, brother?" Armaan rubbed his eyes, sitting on the bed. Rahul, who was walking away, stopped.

"Your behavior." Rahul looked over his shoulder. "That is what angers me. It is strange and not like you." Rahul turned around to face him with a concerned expression. "I am worried for you, Armaan." He saw Armaan's jaw clench as he abruptly stood up.

"I have mentioned before, and will again. Do not worry for me." Armaan spoke coldly. Rahul stood up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I know, Armaan. But you are my little brother; I will always worry for you even when I do not wish to." He patted his shoulder before moving in front of him and then out of the room.

Armaan watched him leave. His face retained the icy appearance. His eyes moved toward his pillow and then the dark piece of clothing that was exposed from underneath it. His gaze stopped at the stitched symbol at the end of it. He knew the consequences for if he was caught but he had his own wishes and couldn't let them be unfulfilled. It was not only the matter of satisfying himself; he was doing it for the rest of the kingdom as well. It was for the well-being of everyone. Settling with that reason he let out a deep sigh and exited the room also.

"Armaan!" His mother exclaimed when she saw him walk into the dining area. She hurried over to him and held his head in both her hands. She pulled it down and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Where have you been?! I have not seen you in so long!" Armaan held both of his mother's hands together in front of him, placed a kiss in the middle and then smiled. Armaan opened his mouth to answer was his father was quicker.

"Probably creating more hassles for this family." He snorted while eating his breakfast. Armaan gave a glare to him before softening his look to glance at his mother.

"I am sorry, mother." He sincerely apologized.

"Please try not to worry your mother in the future." She placed her hand on his cheek before turning around returning to her activities.

Armaan sat next to Rahul, who just watched his every movement. He reached over for the bread basket and opened it. "Mother, there is no more bread. Shall I retrieve some more?" He stood up after offering.

"Here take the rest of mine. I will go get some." Rahul placed his bread into Armaan's hand and made him sit.

"But brother...!" Armaan stopped short noticing he was already gone. He glanced at his mother and then at his father who stared back with his eyes narrowed. Exactly why I wished to go... He thought.

-----

Rahul shut the door behind him and headed towards the bakery that resided a few buildings down from their home. His hand made its way to inside his pocket and felt the item that he had found in the morning. Caught up in his own thoughts, he did not hear his name being called from afar.

"Rahul!"

He continued to walk in the direction of the bakery before his path was disturbed by a woman.

"I have been calling your name for some time now! Is there something on your mind?" Rahul looked up to find Shilpa standing in front of him.

"Oh, I am sincerely sorry. Just..." He prevented himself from continuing. "Forget it. Why have you called me?"

"I wanted to speak with you about something. Or rather someone." Shilpa answered.

"That someone is Armaan, I presume?"

"You are correct." Shilpa twirled her fingers in the ties of her dress. "I am worried for him." She looked up at him. "I meant to speak with you yesterday, however Armaan..."

"Armaan appeared right when you were, right? I had a feeling that you wanted to speak of that matter and not our family." Rahul completed her sentence and chuckled.

"Yes, but... how did you know?" A shocked Shilpa asked.

"Your face speaks volumes, Shilpa." Rahul stated. "Let me tell you this, you are not the only one. I, too, am worried about him. He has not been himself the past few days; returning late at night and then vanishing in the early morning before anyone else awakens. It is all too confusing."

"So you do not know what is happening?" Shilpa questioned to which Rahul shook his head.

"I do not. But I wish to find out. I would prefer for him to stay out of danger for the sake of our family. But he is ill-tempered and I am afraid that it will cause him harm." Shilpa looked down, lost in her thoughts. "Now if I may, I need to head to the bakery and then return home. I really wish to continue this conversation, however if I remain out for any longer someone will come looking for me."

Shilpa nodded and moved aside allowing him to pass. He watched him walk away and turn the corner. Once Rahul knew he was out of sight his hand reached into his pocket once again and pulled out the medallion. He stared at the symbol. I must figure out the meaning behind it. Rahul decided as he entered the bakery.

On his way back home, he noticed Shilpa had left the sight at which they had met. Continuing down the street he arrived at his home and opened the door.

"Brother, what took so long?" Rahul turned to find Armaan leaning on the wall next to the door.

"I met someone and stopped for a small chat." Rahul coolly spoke. "Have you finished breakfast?"

"Yes, I have. But I do believe yours was left unfinished." Armaan walked around him and headed back to the room. Rahul followed next to him.

"I finished, that is why I offered to go." Rahul felt something off about Armaan. Did he hear the conversation with Shilpa? He thought. "Are you alright, little brother?"

"Perfectly fine, brother! Why do you ask?" Armaan smirked at him.

"I was curious, that is why." Rahul placed the basket of breads on the table.

"May I ask you something?" Armaan voiced from behind.

"Ask."

"Who did you meet along the way?" Rahul's head shot up with surprise not expecting that question. "Tell me, brother, who was it?" A flustered Rahul tried to pace out of the room but was stopped by a smirking Armaan. "Do not avoid the question, brother." Rahul looked back at his younger brother feeling caught. "Would you mind if I answered for you?"

Rahul continued to stare back at him. Armaan leaned forward a little and opened his mouth to speak.

"Was it..." Rahul dreaded to hear the name he would speak. "...Muskaan?" Rahul's eyes widened with astonishment as he looked at Armaan.

"It was her, was it not?" Armaan playfully smiled. Getting no response from him, he continued. "I knew it! Who else would occupy your time?" A somewhat relieved Rahul took a deep breath and exhaled. "It is now my turn to tease you, brother." Armaan held Rahul's shoulder with a huge grin on his face.

"Take that silly grin off your face." Rahul ordered.

"Not a chance, brother. You have teased me using Shilpa's name, it is now my turn." Armaan chuckled crossing his hands in front of his chest. Rahul pushed Armaan aside and brushed past him.

"I am not amused, Armaan."

"I am, though." Armaan continued to laugh. "So how is Muskaan?" He followed Rahul out the back door and to the stables.

"Not a matter of your concern." Rahul entered one of the stables and guided his horse out. He figured he'd play along with what Armaan assumed had happened.

"Come on, brother!" Armaan grabbed a handful of grains and held it up to the horse.

"Armaan, enough." Rahul climbed onto the horse and made it walk around the dirt path. Armaan pouted and headed to get his horse. He, too, climbed on and followed next to Rahul.

"Brother..." Armaan started to tease again but was interrupted.

"I said enough, Armaan." Rahul pulled his horse in front of Armaan's and stopped making Armaan stop as well.

"Fine, brother." Armaan moved the horse back and started to trot away toward the grains. Rahul continued to circle the dirt path a few more times before jumping off and taking it back to it to the stable. As he walked back he noticed two individuals entering through the gates. He looked closer and found it to be Shilpa and Muskaan.

"Shilpa! Muskaan!" Rahul left the horse and made his way to them. Armaan's head shot around when he heard her name. He saw Shilpa clad in an olive green dress and white flowers in her hair smiling as she walked forward. Armaan pulled his horse from the food and galloped it to Shilpa, cutting Rahul off in the process.

Armaan forwarded his hand to Shilpa asking for hers. She gladly placed it in his and he leaned down to kiss her hand. He nodded to Muskaan who bowed her head in reply.

"What brings the two of you here?" Armaan asked jumping off the horse.

"We were passing and saw the horses. Muskaan is quite fond of them and she wanted to get a closer look." Shilpa explained.

"That is quite the coincidence. Brother is fond of horses as well. Are you not?" Armaan turned around to Rahul and winked. "How about you show the kind lady around?" Armaan suggested and saw Rahul narrow his eyes at him. "Shilpa, would you help me with feeding the horses?" He turned back around.

"Of course." Shilpa agreed and trailed behind Armaan, leaving Rahul and Muskaan alone. "How many horses does your family own?" Shilpa asked after she passed numerous stables with multiple horses within.

"They are not all ours. We just have two; one is Rahul's the other mine. The others are of other townsfolk who pay us to take care of them. Quick money, in a sense. Although it is quite the work to take care of them sometimes." He explained.

"Armaan! Is that a colt?" Shilpa exclaimed when she passed by a stable, leaning in to get a closer look.

"Ah yes. That is a colt." Armaan smiled seeing her excitement. "He is 5 weeks now."

"He is adorable! May I see him up close?" Her interest grew. Armaan hesitated at first, but agreed. He opened the gate and led her in. The mother was off against the stable wall resting and the colt wandered around her.

Armaan handed her a carrot and pushed her forward to feed him. When she resisted Armaan stood closely behind her and rested his head on her shoulder. He held her hand in his and forwarded it toward the colt. Shilpa giggled as she felt the colt's mouth against her hand when it reached the end of the carrot. Armaan turned his head slightly to see her elated state. The soft sound of her laughing was soothing to his ears and made him smile too. His hand slowly glided from the back of her hand to up her arm. Her laughter quieted down as she felt his touch near her upper arm. She turned her head to find Armaan staring at her lovingly. Her eyes fell to the ground and a shy smile appeared on her lips.

She tried to escape his hold and make her way out from the stable but was pulled back by Armaan. Her back crashed into the wooden wall of the stable. Her gaze remained averted from his eyes, staring at the paneling behind him instead. Her fingers played with the loose ends of the ties on her dress. Armaan gently pushed back her bangs and continued to slither his fingers down the side of her face. He saw her shut her eyes in pleasure and continued to caress her cheek with the back of his fingers. Her eyes slowly opened but remained lowered. Her hand reached up to his and placed a light kiss onto his fingers. Her head turned towards the exit; finding the path clear she swiftly made her escape. Armaan ran after her only to trip on a bundle of hay lying right outside the stable.

He hissed in pain grabbing hold of his foot.

"Armaan!" Shilpa turned hearing his groans and immediately ran to his side. "Are you alright?!"

"What is the matter?" Rahul heard Shilpa's scream and hurriedly ran to them with Muskaan scurrying behind him.

"He has tripped and fallen!" Shilpa desperately shouted as she tried to ease his pain.

"Let me see." Rahul fell to the ground, pulled off Armaan's boot and started examining his foot. "Does this hurt?" Rahul slightly turned his foot. Armaan grunted and contorted his face in pain. "Shilpa, Muskaan. Help me get him to that there stool." He pointed off to the end of the stables. "Then I will go find something to wrap his foot."

Rahul pulled Armaan up and rested most of his weight on himself. Muskaan walked behind the two supporting his back and Shilpa held Armaan's other hand keeping him balanced. Rahul rested him onto the stool and ran off. Muskaan went and sat in a pile of hay close by while Shilpa kneeled down and looked at Armaan's foot. Her delicate fingers grazed over his skin.

"I am sorry. It is my fault." Shilpa whispered, feeling her eyes moisten.

"Do not dare say that once again." Armaan sternly ordered. Shilpa looked up to see the anguish in his eyes and felt all the more guilty. But his lips broke into a smile and he cupped his hand around her cheek. "Do not blame yourself. It was my own fault. I should have watched my steps." Shilpa lowered her head and continued to gaze at his hurt foot. "Is my foot that much more beautiful than my face that you must stare so intently?" Armaan chuckled.

Shilpa brought her gaze up to him, narrowing her eyes. She gave a smack on the lower part of his arm and a tear escaped from her eye from the jerking movement.

"You are crying!" Armaan stop chuckling and brought his hand forward to wipe the lone tear making its way down her cheek. "Do not cry, my sweet." He softened his face and gently whispered to her. Shilpa felt the rest of her tears about to fall so she quickly ran her fingers across her eyes wiping them away before they could. Armaan reached behind her head and pulled out one of the white orchids that ornamented her tied hair. She held it to in front of her, offering it. Shilpa's frown turned into a smile as she sniffed away the last of her tears.

"You cannot offer me my own flowers, Armaan." She took it and placed it back into her hair.

"Give me your foot, Armaan." Rahul came up from behind and Shilpa scooted to the side. He started wrapping it up with a piece of cloth to stabilize it. Once he finished, Rahul stood up. "You must take rest for a few days, little brother. Allow time to heal." He placed his hand in front of Armaan. "Give me your hand. I will help you up." As Armaan started to stand Shilpa hastily placed her hands onto his arm and back trying to support him as he staggered.

"You can walk, however, do not place your weight onto that foot." Rahul warned him still holding onto his hand. Muskaan joined in helping Shilpa.

"Yes, brother."

"Shilpa, we shall return home as Armaan will be needing rest." Shilpa nodded and gestured to Muskaan that they should leave. Armaan looked towards his brother and then to the women.

"Would you two care to join us?" Armaan asked. Shilpa and Muskaan gave each other a glance, hesitation was in both of their expressions. "Just for some time. Mother and father are not at home either and Brother will bore me to no end." Armaan added the last part dramatically. He saw them whispering to each other and anxiously waited for a reply.

"Only for a little while." Shilpa accepted the invitation.

"Great! Let us get home then. Come brother!" Armaan started wobbling away with Rahul pacing quickly next to him trying to keep up.

"Armaan! Calm down!" Rahul warned him once again. He looked apologetically but then continued to stagger away, not as quick as before, but still quicker than usual.

Rahul opened the door and led Armaan into the family room with Shilpa and Muskaan trailing behind. They quietly took a seat together on the chairs at the center of the room while Rahul settled Armaan onto the rocking chair.

"May I offer anything for you two? Something to snack on? A drink?" Rahul offered straightening his clothes and making his way towards the kitchen.

"Water, please." They both responded in unison.

"Brother! Some water for me as well please." Rahul nodded and left the room.

"Will it not be hard for him to carry three cups of water?" Muskaan whispered to Shilpa but Armaan heard as well.

"There is no need to whisper, Muskaan." Armaan said with a comforting smile.

"She is not outspoken. She always whispers. Whether it is I, her parents or anyone else." Shilpa explained and then turned to Muskaan. "You may go help him if you wish. Or shall I go?"

"No, no. I will go." She got up and walked out of the room.

"There is something happening." Armaan nonchalantly said.

"Hmm? Where?" She asked in bewilderment.

"Between the two." Armaan gestured toward the doorway indicating Rahul and Muskaan.

"I have the same feeling." Shilpa said. As she became lost in her thoughts, she did not notice Armaan move the rocking chair closer to her.

"What is on your mind?" A curious Armaan questioned. She snapped her head toward him.

"Oh! Nothing..." Shilpa's gaze lowered. Armaan smirked and pulled her off her seat and onto his lap. "Armaan!" She gasped.

"You are not a liar, so do not try to." Armaan slipped his hand around her lower back and waist when she tried to get up.

"Armaan! Allow me to sit back where I was!" She struggled to remove his hands as she frantically kept glancing at the doorway. He leaned back in the chair causing her to fall right on top of his chest. Armaan smiled when he saw the blush creep up her cheeks.

"You are absolutely mesmerizing, Shilpa." He leaned forward and kissed her lowered eyes. He brought one of his hands up and caressed her warm cheek. He leaned in to claim her lips.

"Armaan!" He heard a shout from the doorway. Looking up, both Armaan looked with shock while Shilpa with horror. Shilpa jumped off of Armaan's lap and held her hands in front of her with her head lowered.

--------

**NOTE**
Please don't forget to comment! I would really, really appreciate it. Embarrassed

Let me know if you aren't getting PMs or would like them. Smile

Edited by SlickSamosa - 19 April 2011 at 8:22pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19zubi622jaspreet12rash.guptarasikdhara101tanya.dsouzaLaila.Nswarobi1foxiSuper.womanbismazaman2000Suvarna....krazy4kashksg_ritikaroshni_Adiyaa1pk_Afrin_yongshindesikalakaarAzmiishaaz_91akshadminaalMKaShforever06m4manju-screwed.UP-fri42911LiveLaughLove..Crazyy_FanSunriseGreenMysticalRealmIqbal Neha1sejal719sammy4u-Prithi-alaipayutheynoseasyncKaSh-Maneet-Fan..hinal..cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatNeonLights.Euphoria.-Aliya-KaSh_luvfelicitysmoak.

MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
res!

Edited**

Omg, i absolutely loved this part! I loved how Armaan and Shilpa have started interacting more intimately, and RM are sweet! I wonder if the voice is Rahul??

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 18 April 2011 at 7:04pm

s4mosa

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
dat was an awesome update!
omg was dat his dad...haww hope not...

s4mosa

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
loved the update.................
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon...........exams r coming up so cant give my usual long comment.........Unhappy

s4mosa

Go to top