The Assassin's Fascination(ArSh):NOTE PG52 7/11/12 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Loved the part, especially the scene of Armaan -Shilpa!
Res...

Heyys Sam...

Now that I have read this part I am positive that you are a versatile writer... You have essayed the roles of many character's personalities genuinely and perfectly... The beautiful old time setting of this story is spell bounding... Spectacularily you have used the language they used before and the innocence they possessed is true... Just as the story it self is equiste Armaan's character is also... He is an intriguing person and Shilpa is just a princess awaiting to engulf her prince... I am loving this story and I wish you all the best in the future for your talent...

You made this 14 year old talk all granny...

JinszyEdited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 years ago
such a cute update, loved the scenes of ArSh, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!
Nice part!!!! :) 
I love the whole "little brother. big brother" thing :)
@Iqbal Neha1: Thank you!

@KaSh_luv: Thanks! Vivek's role will unfold in the upcoming parts πŸ˜‰ Lol yea, darn that horse haha πŸ˜†

@Armaan-KSG: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed!

@Kltszy_KaShian: Lol 14 yr old granny πŸ˜† But thank you so much!! That's such a huge compliment for me! I've never actually shared any of my writing with others because I never thought I was that great but after getting such great responses on here I have started to share it with others! I was hesitating with this story because I've never written something like it before.  While typing up the part, I would read and reread each line (especially conversations) to make sure it sounded like the old time setting it should be. Thank you once again!! πŸ˜ƒ

@lil_desi_goddes: Thank you! Will try to!

@kriyaarsh: Thanks! I love it too! I wish my two brothers would do that lol! πŸ˜†
Loved the pArt plz write more soon:) and thnx for the pm ;)
it was awesome...
luved how Rahul kept teasing Armaan
 ArSh bits wer jus amazing!
but damn the horse for not letting them kiss.. πŸ˜†
oooops sorry..i mistakenly liked this post...

heyyyyyyyyyy samosa.......it was totally a fairytale...i loved every bit of..i must salute ir creativity girl...it was a total classic type...cont soon..........
amazing update yaar
loved it
loved it especially the ARSH moment