Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Rohan wouldnt know Radhika is the girl dev is in love with and he will agree to marry her. Dev will then step back knowing she is going to get married to Rohan but then Rads will find out Dev is her krishna kanhaiya and kanha will take care of the rest.

I am sure Rads will marry Dev only....and no one else. 😃
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Spot on Sunita. I feel the same.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Rohen will agree to marry Rad he didn't think to marry and also I have a feeling that he wants a western type girl...Rad is a cultural girl and Rohen didn't like those na...
and also this time Rohen will help Dev if he get to know that Dev is in love with Rohen...and also I just think BB her self tell Dev to marry Rad..........................
just wait and watch what will happen
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Rohan might agree but not wholeheartedly.He'l do it for BB's sake. Then he'l come across Chanda & I guess he might start falling for her since she's a modern girl. Gradually Dev & Radhika will come closer & they'l come to know that they were childhood friends & had got married. And yes,KANHA will take care of the rest of the situation.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
firstly we should think wheather rads would be ready to marry to any boy other than her KK
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sun_singh

I think Rohan wouldnt know Radhika is the girl dev is in love with and he will agree to marry her. Dev will then step back knowing she is going to get married to Rohan but then Rads will find out Dev is her krishna kanhaiya and kanha will take care of the rest.

I am sure Rads will marry Dev only....and no one else. 😃

i agree but it can b also zat rohan loves chanda instead of rad so after knowing dev's love he'll wil tke z step forwrd by saying hu he will marry
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whatever be the condition. this time rads in no way will allow anyone to do so...... she will find the truth about her kishan kanhaiya and will never marry anyone else
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
am sure Radev will be together soon!xx ðŸ˜Š
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let's wait and watch .