India-Forums

Love U Zindagi
Love U Zindagi

i really like kunal and his acting

YashDasGuptaFan IF-Dazzler
YashDasGuptaFan
YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I really like kunal, and his acting i wish i get see more of kunal next weekend. i don't why just like him. i wish he comes in another drama. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyShwetasd_384kimi484

sd_384 Groupbie
sd_384
sd_384

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
i just love him, i have folled him from Jamunia the last show he was in, he is just too good in acting...
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
mujhe pata tha  Approve woh tumhara fast boyfriend thaApprove ......
 is liya tumhe yeh acha lagta hai Blushingkyunke yeh tujhe bohot time pehle he acha lagaBlushing
ta tha tujh isse pyaar ho gey tha Blushingis liya ab pher tumhe is se pyaar hogey haiBlushing  pehle bar tu isse mile the tumheBlushing yeh acha lagta tha aur tujh is se pyaar hogey thaBlushing aur pher tum dono mien fight ho gey Broken Heart Broken Heart aur ab pher woh lat ke a gey hai apne pyaar ko wapas lehne ke liya DancingDay DreamingCool Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YashDasGuptaFan

LovelyShweta Newbie
LovelyShweta
LovelyShweta

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
kmh24ever - this was very annoying........ i strongly discourage these types of comments...

please appreciate - The guy is acting reaaly well thatsy he is being appreciated......
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyShweta

kmh24ever - this was very annoying........ i strongly discourage these types of comments...

please appreciate - The guy is acting reaaly well thatsy he is being appreciated......
hey sweety i am just crazy about your comant Confused  hows you to tell mewhat i do or dont do? you dont know how much i am angry right now the made of this post is my best friends ok so i was joking with him and hows you to come in my life and takling me what i do or what i dont do is my life is my topic and is my comant is my friend and if is very annoying for you why you read that and comant it and is not about you is about my bestrfiend  so get out of my topic and hows you?   give me advice to strongly discourage these types of comments...? whats types Confusedwhat have wrong in  this comant maybe you meant to  joking is not in rules of if?  i am sorry but i read rules of if and in the rules is not any rules like that  jokin is not in if rules? and  and i alright haave post please ignore everthink about me let me out of your life

sorry if you mind!!!!
kimi484 Goldie
kimi484
kimi484

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
uff he is so cute he is 2 die for cute luvin the acting of kunal his chemistry of kuneet Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sd_384

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index