Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 81)

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

Originally posted by LVraaz

Blushing

Day Dreaming

For those who have been requesting for Rain Sequence!!ROFLROFL under ageeee please get parents supervision !!Hailaaaaa!!! ROFL Must say this kind of scene izz very toughhhh to shooot especially feat. DD/Guru... I dont think half of the team members will be able to handle it nor the channel will allow it !!WackoSilly

Whoaaa...who is the dude? I forgot to ask Mommy for permission before watching 30 secs of this...fikar not lemme ask......MOMMYYYYYYYYYY may I watch a clip of a hindi song?ROFLROFLROFL

@Bubba: He was the hairiest and hawtest man of the 90's....all in oneDead ....even better than the three khansROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodswan20

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
jhan minnu
you guys are talking about which song of rahul roy???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeGeekgod

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Rahul Roy song ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeGeekgodSecretKhabri420

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I'll have my FIRE extinguisher ready if Maaneet Duplicate that scene!!! Big smileWink
Wink

It'll obviously be A MILLION TIMES BETTER!!!!LOL

Edited by eminent - 14 April 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Blushing

Day Dreaming

For those who have been requesting for Rain Sequence!!ROFLROFL under ageeee please get parents supervision !!Hailaaaaa!!! ROFL Must say this kind of scene izz very toughhhh to shooot especially feat. DD/Guru... I dont think half of the team members will be able to handle it nor the channel will allow it !!WackoSilly

ROFLROFLROFL vinu acha mazakh tha, tujhe aur koi nahin mila tha Rahul Roy ke ilawa?Angry....

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentvivacious_gurlmysterygurl1427SecretKhabri420

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Shivi - no rain dance, beach scene, Maan will sing samandar mein naha ke aur bhi namkeen hogaiee ho., Guru will hslf dead.....

Muniza

Less expects sweety, and learn to be happy whatever you will get, zindagi jeene ka mazza aa jayega....

Muniza

eminentroseinbloommysterygurl1427

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by luvey

LV jiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing.........................Can we expect kissing and sum action from them?????????....................Please tell us when this scene will aired??????????Day Dreaming

ShockedHailaaa !! what do yu mean??ROFL mahi mahi actionss have already started....much more from coming wk !! ..Embarrassed

we all were expecting maan to Suck Geet's finger today but he didnt LOL we have really vadde vadde dreams Wink ROFL
Don't yu think it's pretty cliche nd germs....ROFLalmost every show have done that..TongueWacko

Vinuji, plz do convey our thanks to the creative team for bringing the so-called magic back. LOL For me, magic was always there when I'd see Maneet together(minus silly nok-jhoks, mind youTongue) but the magic wand worked when you chose to focus away from Anvesha-Arjun track-that track was going no where and was pretty cliche if you ask me. Smile The fresh bunch of actors- from Pammi to Lacchi, all look natural and convincing.  You got the casting right this time.Thumbs Up

Regarding the sucking of the thumb scene- if Rani Mukherjee can suck Vidya Balan's thumb in Koffee with Karan season 3, then Maneet ki manzil dur kyu?Ouch Bolo na, Vinuji? ROFL And we dont expect you to show literal thumb sucking... but remember that scene in one of the marriage rituls when Maneet's hands is tied by a rope and Geet tries to untie with the aid of her mouth? Now that was not shown clearly but the scene was erotic enough to run a chill down our spine. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing Similarly, the apple game scene. Geet's kiss there wasn't shown and it was meant for imagination. Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing

I can mention many such scenes in the show that were meant to be assumed and with actors like Gurti- whose one gaze is sufficient to set the screen ablaze, they just need that push from the writing department. Similarly, a lip-lock that many are asking about  has been shown on TV but unfortunately, the actors there dont give the right expressions making it look too mechanical. LOL

All I meant to say is that through camera angles and creative writing for romantic  scenes, Maneet wont look like a 60 year old virgin couple.LOL The hug can be like disco hug Day Dreaming, the kiss shot with the help of camera angles in that scene was enough to soar the temperature Day Dreaming,  even dialogues including verbal foreplay can work wonders with GC's bedroom voice. EmbarrassedHeart

I hope you dont give a deaf ear to our plea. We are suggesting the creative team coz we know they are capable of such writing. Star Smile 

P.S: I hope the writers haven't forgotten Nandini also being a part of the family? Smile

-Shreya. 

Edited by shreya- - 15 April 2011 at 12:02am

roseinbloomadoremevirgo-PoisonIvy-

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Loving the new track Vinu ji, but please give Geet's wardrobe and hairstyle a change, she looks better with her bangs clipped back  with a plait like the early days and the patiala salwar suits!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Go to top