Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 8)

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
@vinu hi!!!!! really much needed post, please its a request dont ruin geet character . and a big noooooooooo to dev geet love triangle. please tell

when AA will be goingDead

is there any chances of swati and old team comming backCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you Raaz... Have a bhangg! of a HoliSmile

You dude Raaz is sure like a cool balm to our agitating mind - a frivolous mind that sometimes want to laugh, sometimes cry, sometimes cackle, sometimes become fools in love, sometimes angry and sometimes thoughtless.  But most of the time lying in hope of a brighter tomorrow episode !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06roseinbloomInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Holi Ke Din Dil Khil Jaate Hain ...
Rangon Mein Rang Mil Jaate Hain..
Gile Shikawe Bhul Ke Doston...
.Dushman Bhi Gale Mil Jaate Hain...
Holi Ke Din Dil Khil Jaate Hain..
Rangon Mein Rang Mil Jaate Hai...
Holi Hai!!!!

HAPPY HOLI to u too Jeejuuu Hug Chalo todys day wd b rockin fr me.....aapki post jo dheka maine ithne dino ke baad LOL

Hope ur feelin much better now.....take care....take proper rest and show up ven eva u can.....Idiots as usual wd b waitin fr der Vinuu......Tongue

now let me go n catch da college bus or elz i wd b late fr my exam........LOL

Loads of Luv,
Laddoo/Lavu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Kya Baat Hai ... Kya Baat Hai !! you are a superstar ...Wink 

tumhare entry ne hi iss thread ko 8 page tak kheench liya.. and to think i went off just for a couple of hours ...!!!

Holi pe kya kya kiya????TongueTongueTongue 

tumhare liye gaana ... aadat se majboor !! 

Khamoshiyan gungunane lagi
Tanhaaiyan muskuraane lagi
Sargoshi kare hawa, chupke se mujhe kaha
Dil ka haal bataa, dilbar se naa chhupa
Sunke baat yeh sharm se meri aankhen jhunk jaane lagi..

No more gaanas till you edit that post for idiots now ...LOL

Stay postive you said  did ya? is there anything to be negative about the current track ... the story looks like it is once again back on track.. i couldnt have been happier ... havent you seen the way i have been plaguing IF and other fan forums with all sorts of bakwaas.... need i say more ...
my dear, not just silence, but actions speak louder than words ... :D

have a great day !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefillejyoti0649erFanInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
lovely, i would want her to study as well and take up a career of her choice in future .. she was forced by circumstances to take up a job at KC and she is not qualified enough to be more than a secy anyway ..she thinks emotionally and does stuff by gut instinct and this may not always turn out to be right ...
the whole college, hiding identity, vicky scenario sounds cool to me, if they ever intend bringing him back into the scene ...
n yes the old maaneet nok-jhok plus moments waali chemistry would be a treat to watch, like last night i was watching this scene where after he brings her back from the railway station he is trying to divert her attention and he says something funny to her, like she cant do anything without his help, this riles her up..
the next day also has her wanting to prove to him that he needs her help too... i realised after watching the entire scene that they were building a base for him after all asking for help from someone, and the highlight being him asking her.. it was an indepth detailing of his character graph establishment in one episode .. thats missing now .. may be cos, they have already established what MSK is all about and they dont need to go there anymore.. but somewhere down the line, since they have left most of it to audience speculation, the audience seem to think and misinterpret his reactions though he is very much in character, only this is another facet of him.. they need to hence do the grounding again so that the audience is convinced as to what they are viewing ...
i have always believed that, the makers always have a right and the upper hand to show what they want to in their story while the audience gets to react and interpret... its best when kept that way !!
our suggestions if any good would anyway be considered...Smile

Originally posted by liv2laugh

Wish you a very happy Holi too  Big smile

Vinu a sincere request from my side. The character of Geet has been going downhill since the wedding. All she does is cry, crib and behave immaturely. Ouch She has taken to screaming like a fishwife and taking pleasure in interrupting Maan when he is at work. Ouch She has become plain annoying? Could we please have the original Geet back - the one who was cute, innocent and lovable. Please Embarrassed

Now that the baby is gone could you please have a track where Maan wants Geet to study so that she can become independent. She does not want that but he convinces her that it is good for her. She hides her identity as Mrs. MSK Wink and you can have lots of funny scenes with her classmates drooling over Maan cos they do not know her identity and Geet getting mad ROFL and Maan manaofying her. There are currently no college like series on Star One so this could attract new people not to mention you could have several other parallel tracks going.  Maybe Geet finds Vicky through one of her college friends Wink You can also have scenes of Geet making Maan do her homework and help her study for her exams ROFL.

We do not want Geet to forgive Dev at any cost. She should tell him to buzz off and stop coming between Maan and herself. Dev can go take a hike to a distant galaxy LOL LOL LOL......nah you can keep him around as long as Maaneet do not forgive him. Plus he needs to do time in prison. We will settle for nothing less for the crime he committed. Angry Please do not take your eye off the ball - this is the story of a struggle of a woman who was abused and her search for justice. She might be married now to a nice guy but justice has not yet been served and let us not forget "Justice delayed is justice denied" Ouch

For the longest time you seem to have put Maaneet chemistry on the back burner. Please let me remind you that they are the USP of your show. Please bring the passion back in their relationship.

We have had enough of the OTT drama. We want our feel good show back that had a great balance of comedy, emotions and drama. All we get to see now-a-days is back to back OTT drama and frankly I am tired. Ouch Please could we get a break and get some light scenes before you hit us with the next drama filled track. Please. Pretty please Embarrassed

And finally is there any way you could pack off NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) to pluto? LOL LOL LOL .....we would really appreciate it. Big smile

Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen to our ideas
We appreciate it
Jhan Hug

PS: If you cannot manage Pluto we will settle for Mars just get them out of here LOL LOL LOL

Edited by -honeydew- - 20 March 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumechantefillejyoti06Infinitedreams

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
How about Geet studying law and later working as womne's rights activist, running a NGO for women like her who were cheated by fraud NRIs and abandoned by their families in the name of family name and honour?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihujyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

The Arjun, Annie, Sangram, Nitya, Romeo etc etc pentagon is getting way too much screen time without any visible movement or progress in the underlying plot- i.e. Arjun's revenge against the Khuranas, NT, Dev-Arjun face-off…..we need the story to move ahead on those lines- rather than see Annie mooning over Arjun, Sangram mooning over Annie, Nitya mooning over Arjun, Romeo Mooning over Nitya and now Arjun mooning over Annie- day after day. I understand love stories sell- but we need the plot to move ahead so that the audience can feel connected to the characters. Sexual exploitation of a young woman is a grievous offence and please do deal with it with the sensitivity and seriousness that it deserves.

Secondly, I do not understand this romantic angle between Dev and Geet that is being built or hinted at through the precaps and spoilers. Can a woman who was sexually violated by a man, who was publicly betrayed and humiliated due to him, almost lost her life- can she really ever even imagine having cordial relations with her tormentor? She may have moved on from her past and chosen to forgive due to the support and love she got from Maan but showing her as welcoming towards Dev's overtures just makes her character look weak and totally not in keeping with her character that has painstakingly been sketched over the last 1 year. She has always been a strong woman- every time when faced with adversity she has come out fighting- please don't turn her into a hormonal, always weeping and screeching caricature of a woman- that is just not the Geet that we all fell in love with! What message are we trying to send that it is alright for a victim to get back together with her abuser because he has apparently had a change of heart?

Dev's redemption needs to be shown- but let him not become the third wheel to Maan and Geet's relationship. Please!

Edited by -pixie- - 21 March 2011 at 1:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000sihujyoti06Krishna_Sourav

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
and a very Happy holi to you too! Please do convey my wishes to the entire cast and crew of Geet as well!

Go to top