Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 76)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Joined: 21 December 2010
Posts: 6133

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by luvey

LV jiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing.........................Can we expect kissing and sum action from them?????????....................Please tell us when this scene will aired??????????Day Dreaming

 
ShockedHailaaa !! what do yu mean??ROFL mahi mahi actionss have already started....much more from coming wk !! ..Embarrassed

we all were expecting maan to Suck Geet's finger today but he didnt LOL we have really vadde vadde dreams Wink ROFL
Don't yu think it's pretty cliche nd germs....ROFLalmost every show have done that..TongueWacko

@ Bold and Blue....I totally agree about the germsTongue  I would say a kiss where the shoulder and neck meets is a better ideaTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjLVraazISHQSalmanSeEBassoswan20liv2laughSecretKhabri420

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by luvey

LV jiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing.........................Can we expect kissing and sum action from them?????????....................Please tell us when this scene will aired??????????Day Dreaming

 
ShockedHailaaa !! what do yu mean??ROFL mahi mahi actionss have already started....much more from coming wk !! ..Embarrassed

we all were expecting maan to Suck Geet's finger today but he didnt LOL we have really vadde vadde dreams Wink ROFL
Don't yu think it's pretty cliche nd germs....ROFLalmost every show have done that..TongueWacko
exactlyyyyyyyyyyy.....i am sooo with u....see everyone was expecting it to happen........and it didn't.....Wink
 
see our show cannot be predictable....it never has been and never will......even i thought he was going to suck her finger......but it didn't happen......so....EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT...Tongue
 
I am khush, i saw episode 4 times....will watch again until i sleep.....so everyone khush....
 
RIGHT EVERYONEAngry
 
ROFLROFL
 
no but seriously, it has been used soo many times...bang on answer dudeeeeeeeeeee

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjLVraazGeekgodEBassoliv2laugh

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

LLOL Bubba: Your randomness is always welcome! LOL
 
 
And yes, NO DEV IN AMRITSAR! (If they are dying to .. then it is only so  that he can come there to get beaten up by Tej/Lucky! -- otherwise NO NO NO DEV!)
 
 
 
Z


OH AND WHAT'S THIS RUMOR WE HEAR ABOUT DEV BEING IN AMRITSAR, MISTAKEN FOR MAAN, AND STAYING IN THE SAME ROOM AS GEET Angry

GOSH I HOPE THAT'S MERELY A BAD NIGHTMARISH RUMOR

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjISHQSalmanSeGeekgodmysterygurl1427swan20liv2laugh

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2684

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by luvey

LV jiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing.........................Can we expect kissing and sum action from them?????????....................Please tell us when this scene will aired??????????Day Dreaming

 
ShockedHailaaa !! what do yu mean??ROFL mahi mahi actionss have already started....much more from coming wk !! ..Embarrassed

we all were expecting maan to Suck Geet's finger today but he didnt LOL we have really vadde vadde dreams Wink ROFL
Don't yu think it's pretty cliche nd germs....ROFLalmost every show have done that..TongueWacko


OH YEAH BUT HE COULD HAVE BLOWN ON IT... THAT COULD HAVE SENT RIPPLES DOWN HER SPINE!!!!
Embarrassed
Bas???? LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeadoremevirgoEBassomd410swan20liv2laughroseinbloomInfinitedreamsSecretKhabri420

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 12952

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Vinu Ji: Our Maaneet have the ability to take any cliche scene and give it their own magic Embarrassed .. but I'm glad we're not always going the cliche way! :)
 
 
 
 
Z

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjLVraazadoremevirgoISHQSalmanSeGeekgodEBassomysterygurl1427swan20liv2laugh

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 17881

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@ jhan and rest
how about Dev goes to planet that has found in recent year, on which scientists are still trying to check status of life?? Dev can go there to help them in research


I read in previous pages something super Saturday??? 
just curious : which Saturday??? day after tomorrow or one Saturady sometime in May????  sorry jhan you know my phenotype na Ouch kya karu scientist has to be specificLOL
Anu: I know you and jyo  are waiting for sarkailo khatiya song right??ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazEchoesofpassionISHQSalmanSeGeekgodroseinbloomliv2laughswan20Infinitedreams

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2684

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

@ jhan and rest
how about Dev goes to planet that has found in recent year, on which scientists are still trying to check status of life?? Dev can go there to help them in research


I read in previous pages something super Saturday??? 
just curious : which Saturday??? day after tomorrow or one Saturady sometime in May????  sorry jhan you know my phenotype na Ouch kya karu scientist has to be specificLOL
Anu: I know you and jyo  are waiting for sarkailo khatiya song right??ROFL
Hailaaa!!TongueWhat do yu think??Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjISHQSalmanSeEBassomd410roseinbloomliv2laughSecretKhabri420

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Joined: 24 November 2009
Posts: 11643

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

LLOL Bubba: Your randomness is always welcome! LOL
 
 
And yes, NO DEV IN AMRITSAR! (If they are dying to .. then it is only so  that he can come there to get beaten up by Tej/Lucky! -- otherwise NO NO NO DEV!)
 
 
 
Z


OH AND WHAT'S THIS RUMOR WE HEAR ABOUT DEV BEING IN AMRITSAR, MISTAKEN FOR MAAN, AND STAYING IN THE SAME ROOM AS GEET Angry

GOSH I HOPE THAT'S MERELY A BAD NIGHTMARISH RUMOR



EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead DeadDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoEchoesofpassionISHQSalmanSeroseinbloommysterygurl1427md410

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
cvs im SICK of "Mahii" jst name da show "MAHI"

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: missamazing   Replies: 125   Views: 9196

missamazing 125 9196 25 July 2010 at 4:49am by -TeriMalang-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index