Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 73)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by luvey

LV jiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing.........................Can we expect kissing and sum action from them?????????....................Please tell us when this scene will aired??????????Day Dreaming

ShockedHailaaa !! what do yu mean??ROFL mahi mahi actionss have already started....much more from coming wk !! ..Embarrassed

we all were expecting maan to Suck Geet's finger today but he didnt LOL we have really vadde vadde dreams Wink ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj-Deepzz-lovetheserialLVraaz-Khush-Geekgodroseinbloommysterygurl1427swan20

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

LOL Premiii .. I was like WHERE DID THIS SASURI BEHNA RUN OFF TO!? And then I see this post on MF and go ahahhhhh found you guys Evil Smile

Btw Vinu said: Watch out for SUPER SATURDAY ! Blushing

Z

BOYFRIEND>>>> yeah I was wondering why 3idz was sooo dead...

Hello Mummy and daadi...

Hello Vinuji!!!

SUPER SATURDAY??? Shocked WOW 2 nights of sleep gone now Wink

Hi meri beti, mere dil ka tukda, tujhe Vinu se milna tha na, lo aa gaya...

Vinu meet Dhawni, meri beti, Nihu ki Niece, Lavu ki behn....

Muniza

AWWWWWWWWW thank you for the grand intro mummy - your forgot Mystery DAADI!!!!!

Hug - sorry for one less hug this afternoon mummy - here are 4 more..... LOL

Well then, hello Vinuji!! At last we meet, after hearing sooooooo many non-stop chats about you!!!

Kahey buddhi naam leyti hai, ohka naam leyna zarori hai, woh nahin hoti, toh tera baap nahin hota, baap nahin hota toh tu nahin hoti, samjhi beta?

Love you for the extra hug, next time no dandi, warna mera danda.....

Muniza
Oh dekha poti.......woh tujhay hi nahin pasand karti....chalo oh ko chado....aur chalo mere saath ajao.....kaise manhoos baatain karahi hai...tohri manhoos maa.....aray ka bhul gaye bahuria...tauko saath aaj phunwa pe baatain kartay kartay mujhay chotwa lagi....tu manhoo main hui ke tu? bolo bolo aray bolo na?? Phele sorrywa kehti hoo....aur phir galati....ha ha karo karo....karo aur karo....tu mujhay janti nahin hai haaaaaaaaaaaaaEvil Smile

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 April 2011 at 7:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodEBassoInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I second everyone who said Geet needs wardrobe/hairstyle change! Vinu Ji .. please tell them to work on her look because Drashti is stunning and pulls off all sorts of looks and I'm sure new looks would bring about a freshness to her as well! Repetition of clothing for the main star isn't good na :)

Z

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazGeekgodEBassoswan20

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

LOL Premiii .. I was like WHERE DID THIS SASURI BEHNA RUN OFF TO!? And then I see this post on MF and go ahahhhhh found you guys Evil Smile

Btw Vinu said: Watch out for SUPER SATURDAY ! Blushing

Z

BOYFRIEND>>>> yeah I was wondering why 3idz was sooo dead...

Hello Mummy and daadi...

Hello Vinuji!!!

SUPER SATURDAY??? Shocked WOW 2 nights of sleep gone now Wink

Hi meri beti, mere dil ka tukda, tujhe Vinu se milna tha na, lo aa gaya...

Vinu meet Dhawni, meri beti, Nihu ki Niece, Lavu ki behn....

Muniza

AWWWWWWWWW thank you for the grand intro mummy - your forgot Mystery DAADI!!!!!

Hug - sorry for one less hug this afternoon mummy - here are 4 more..... LOL

Well then, hello Vinuji!! At last we meet, after hearing sooooooo many non-stop chats about you!!!

Kahey buddhi naam leyti hai, ohka naam leyna zarori hai, woh nahin hoti, toh tera baap nahin hota, baap nahin hota toh tu nahin hoti, samjhi beta?

Love you for the extra hug, next time no dandi, warna mera danda.....

Muniza
Oh dekha poti.......woh tujhay hi nahin pasand karti....chalo oh ko chado....aur chalo mere saath ajao.....kaise manhoos baatay karahi hai...tohri manhoos maa.....aray ka bhul gaye bahuria...tauko saath aaj phunwa pe baatain kartay kartay mujhay chotwa lagi....tu manhoon main hui ke tu? bolo bolo aray bolo na?? Phele sorrywa kehti hoo....aur phir galati....ha ha karo karo....karo aur karo....tu mujhay janti nahin hai haaaaaaaaaaaaaEvil Smile

nahi mummy - extra hug for you but mein daadi ko nahi bhool sakti...

warna woh HALLA BOL kar degi... LOL

uh oh ... daadi mummy ki vajah se aap ko chot gagi??? Angry

Mummy say sorry...

yes yes mummy today too many good things to talk about.... let's talk!!!

hey did you guys figure out why I was really really happy with the episode today?

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

@ LVRaaz

Hats off to your team for conceiving, implementing and executing this track Clap Clap Clap

All the actors are simply awesome Clap Clap Clap

It has the right mix of comedy, drama, positivity, romance and passion Clap Clap Clap

One strange request Tongue ....... could MSK wash a buffalo please ROFL

The audience is bashing Geet a lot because they think she is stubborn. Could you please show some self talk of hers about how she is really scared and how it is so hard for her. I want her to say she trusted him and he broke her trust. He showed her dreams and then proceeded to shatter them. She is really scared of getting hurt again. I don't think this is coming across. Please. Hug

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 April 2011 at 7:03pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj-Deepzz-lovetheserial-Khush-LVraazGeekgodEBassoroseinbloomswan20mysterygurl1427InfinitedreamsTheRowdiest

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

@ Vinu - Gurmeet aur Drashti se kya bohut saare pathar todwaye hain, hot scene deyne ke liye?Wink

Muniza
Oh come on Di, they are professionals....they know onscreen they are married so they have to do some HOT HOT scenes.......they a couple......and it isn't as though they haven't done anything hot before....they did thousands of hot hot scenes from August to October....more hotter scenes then before they got married......

i am very happy that they are professionals....and do their work beautifully for their fans us......Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjlovetheserialLVraazEBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Premi: Nahin yaar what did you love so much please please tell! Embarrassed

Jhan: LMAO Buffalo!!! Yes Vinu Ji! Maan shirtless doing Kheti Bari ... sweating .. Geet giving him Thanda Thanda Lassi .. BlushingLOL

And I agree with Jhan: Please more self talks of Geet to clear confusions with some people :)

Z

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodEBassomysterygurl1427swan20liv2laugh

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Premi: Nahin yaar what did you love so much please please tell! Embarrassed

Jhan: LMAO Buffalo!!! Yes Vinu Ji! Maan shirtless doing Kheti Bari ... sweating .. Geet giving him Thanda Thanda Lassi .. BlushingLOL

And I agree with Jhan: Please more self talks of Geet to clear confusions with some people :)

Z

boyfriend my love - I promise I will tell you - few more minutes aur intezaar khatam... It will be written in my today's take.. waiting for hubby to go to sleep so I can concentrate LOLWinkTongue

it would be soon since he is jet lagging still Evil Smile

LVraazroseinbloommysterygurl1427

Go to top