Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 64)

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

and you believed all of this .. ROFLROFL
awww my poor naive luvey!!Wink

What do you mean???? is he/her lying...... or just part of their marketing strategy ????AngryROFL

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by fats30

[QUOTE=LVraaz]HugHugHugTHANK YUUUUUUUU THANK YUUUU THANKKK YUUU THANKKK YUUUU ALL OF YU WHO HAVE BEEN WISHING ME BUDDAYYYYY!!! nd also to whoever didn't...ROFLEmbarrassed Ballle balleeee...Hippp Hippp Hoooooorayyyyyy...PartyOur show has finally completing 1yr old !! Lage raho,Jai ho nd Halla Bol GEETIANS/MANEETIANss!!DancingSilly

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube/BUY9HPvYZnU[/YOUTUBE]

@vinu heartiest congratulations to you and all teamBig smile

omggggggg new track is awesomeBig smile falling in love again with GHSP

komal

Komal...hold that notes... yu are going to be falling again nd again deeply madly in next week episodess... Sillysome mahi scenes already shot!! watch out for itt.. wait for Mahii mahii photos coming up in GEETTongueEmbarrassed have funnz!! Cool

LV ji, did you just say More Mahi scenes on thhe way????ShockedDeadBlushing
My heart rate suddenly raise up !!!!! LV, thankkk youuu....................You guys roxx!!!!Hug Aaaaaa..........MAANDAYYYYYY !!!! cannot wait Now.Blushing

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
They say .... Maan chahey jaakar chahey Amritsar main bas jaye ya Hoshiarpur main .. Maan humesha maan hi rahega ... uska shaan, uska rutba, aur auda... uske kapdo se nahi .. uski harkato se duniya pehchaane ga ... !!

Bechare driver sahab ... !! tch tch tchWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazDesichiqneez

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Wow kya promo ayaa!  Babji save all the ladies everywhere!  Maan's bare back has driven all wild!  Now from this promo this is what I'd like to see a perfect scene!

I want him to plant Geet  on that bed and run his finger up and down her body and then bring it to her lip and say chup bilkul chup while putting finger in her mouth, now she can what ever she wants with Maan's long finger!

Both are very good at what they do and can pull this scene off really well!  With Maan's drooling eyes, her shivering lips and his romantic voice they can make it really hot!

DeadDead.............................No words if this turn out to b real.BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Marketing Strategy and all ... my my my !! big words .. itna mat socho ... LV knows what fans want.. doesnt he .. after all .. he is mera Vinu, toh usey logo ko paheliyan sunana bahut acchey se aata hai ..
hot mahi moments coming soon .. !!
or hot mahi moments coming soon...???
in his words .. LETS WAIT AND WATCH Wink

What do you mean???? is he/her lying...... or just part of their marketing strategy ????AngryROFL

[QUOTE=LVraaz]HugHugHugTHANK YUUUUUUUU THANK YUUUU THANKKK YUUU THANKKK YUUUU ALL OF YU WHO HAVE BEEN WISHING ME BUDDAYYYYY!!! nd also to whoever didn't...ROFLEmbarrassed Ballle balleeee...Hippp Hippp Hoooooorayyyyyy...PartyOur show has finally completing 1yr old !! Lage raho,Jai ho nd Halla Bol GEETIANS/MANEETIANss!!DancingSilly

komal

Komal...hold that notes... yu are going to be falling again nd again deeply madly in next week episodess... Sillysome mahi scenes already shot!! watch out for itt.. wait for Mahii mahii photos coming up in GEETTongueEmbarrassed have funnz!! Cool

My heart rate suddenly raise up !!!!! LV, thankkk youuu....................You guys roxx!!!!Hug Aaaaaa..........MAANDAYYYYYY !!!! cannot wait Now.Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjLVraazDesichiqneez

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
........ and u fall off ur bed, hit ur head against the wall near by, rub where it hurt and say .. shucks .. fir se sapna ... you turn on the TV hopefully ... maan would be swimming in the well, geet would be cutting sabzee, and both will think of each other .. and the BG score would go ... Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wow kya promo ayaa!  Babji save all the ladies everywhere!  Maan's bare back has driven all wild!  Now from this promo this is what I'd like to see a perfect scene!

I want him to plant Geet  on that bed and run his finger up and down her body and then bring it to her lip and say chup bilkul chup while putting finger in her mouth, now she can what ever she wants with Maan's long finger!

Both are very good at what they do and can pull this scene off really well!  With Maan's drooling eyes, her shivering lips and his romantic voice they can make it really hot!

lailapnjDesichiqneez49erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Arre Nihu, they can pull it off!  Im sure!  No sapna this time, it will be all real!  IM waiting for next week! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez-honeydew-

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Marketing Strategy and all ... my my my !! big words .. itna mat socho ... LV knows what fans want.. doesnt he .. after all .. he is mera Vinu, toh usey logo ko paheliyan sunana bahut acchey se aata hai ..
hot mahi moments coming soon .. !!
or hot mahi moments coming soon...???
in his words .. LETS WAIT AND WATCH Wink

komal

you know so much about him/her huh.......................????. Is thre something going on wid you two??? ROFLdid you ever get to meet LV ji at Geet set..........................???? Is he/her looks hotsome like our maneet .....................??? I wish LV were here, i missed chance interact wid him all the time. UnhappyOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjLVraaz-honeydew-49erFan

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
well the promo does look promising ...!! and i did watch it more than once .. it did have loads to tell... but i think Maan needs to be a little more angsty and agrressive in his actions and mannerisms around Geet at one level with a tinge of softness, tenderness and helplessness in his eyes and face .. that is when the scene would come out beautifully .. a moment where she is ready to melt into his arms, but snaps off ..!! a moment where she almost gets carried away but reminds herself she cant .. a moment that could have been but never happens ..
wads the fun if we see one hot moment, they will take centuries before they recreate another .. instead there needs to be an element of what ifs with hits and misses... and by the time things get sorted we would have loads of moments in our stock !!
but for now, lets see how well the hot water fomentation works WinkTongue

Arre Nihu, they can pull it off!  Im sure!  No sapna this time, it will be all real!  IM waiting for next week! ROFL

lailapnjLVraazDesichiqneez

Go to top