Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 63)

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

oyy Lovey ki bacchi .. tu mere vinu ke saath kuch zyada hi friendly nahi ho rahi .. pehle bday ke thread pe aur ab yahan ... khoon pee jaungi tera .. samjhi .. door reh mere vinu se ... khabardaar ...AngryAngry

Originally posted by luvey

HAPPY 1YR ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALSO !!!! May you flourish and flooded with alot of works to cum !! HugBig smile

who are you to him/her??? ShockedAngrySister vampire????Tongue Oh you work wid TT ryt????d next time if you are taking GURTI interv...................... . Pleaseeee can you ask Drashti whenever therr are close up scene,  did she ever feel uneasy wid Gurmeet's stubble while doing it.????? Really curious to know !!!ROFL

Also, please ask dem, whether they are comfortable or not kissing onscreen if scripts demand..............BlushingBlushingBlushing
 I mean like a real kiss not angle tricks. !!! Like Aditya-Priya in Maryada.Day Dreaming 

Edited by luvey - 09 April 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
hawww.. !! I am that to vinu what you can never be samjhi tum ... sister vampire? are u sure you want a sister like me?Wink i am still giving you an option.. rishtey itney aasani se nahi banate.. 
btw, doing "what" Gurmeet?? EmbarrassedWink 
i under-e-stand your phurstrations ... !! lekin how can you say this about our eagle couple.. they only stare !!Big smile raat raat bhar !!
i was jus wondering... if i do this interview for them, will you come and do it for them on our behalf?Tongue

oyy Lovey ki bacchi .. tu mere vinu ke saath kuch zyada hi friendly nahi ho rahi .. pehle bday ke thread pe aur ab yahan ... khoon pee jaungi tera .. samjhi .. door reh mere vinu se ... khabardaar ...AngryAngry

HAPPY 1YR ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALSO !!!! May you flourish and flooded with alot of works to cum !! HugBig smile

who are you to him/her??? ShockedAngrySister vampire????Tongue Oh you work wid TT ryt????d next time if you are taking GURTI interv...................... . Pleaseeee can you ask Drashti whenever therr are close up scene,  did she ever feel uneasy wid Gurmeet's stubble while doing it.????? Really curious to know !!!ROFL

Also, please ask dem, whether they are comfortable or not kissing onscreen if scripts demand..............BlushingBlushingBlushing
 I mean like a real kiss not angle tricks. !!! Like Aditya-Priya in Maryada.Day Dreaming 

Edited by -honeydew- - 09 April 2011 at 1:46pm

LVraazDesichiqneez

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by fats30

[QUOTE=LVraaz]HugHugHugTHANK YUUUUUUUU THANK YUUUU THANKKK YUUU THANKKK YUUUU ALL OF YU WHO HAVE BEEN WISHING ME BUDDAYYYYY!!! nd also to whoever didn't...ROFLEmbarrassed Ballle balleeee...Hippp Hippp Hoooooorayyyyyy...PartyOur show has finally completing 1yr old !! Lage raho,Jai ho nd Halla Bol GEETIANS/MANEETIANss!!DancingSilly

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube/BUY9HPvYZnU[/YOUTUBE]

@vinu heartiest congratulations to you and all teamBig smile

omggggggg new track is awesomeBig smile falling in love again with GHSP

komal

Komal...hold that notes... yu are going to be falling again nd again deeply madly in next week episodess... Sillysome mahi scenes already shot!! watch out for itt.. wait for Mahii mahii photos coming up in GEETTongueEmbarrassed have funnz!! Cool

LV ji, did you just say More Mahi scenes on thhe way????ShockedDeadBlushing
My heart rate suddenly raise up !!!!! LV, thankkk youuu....................You guys roxx!!!!Hug Aaaaaa..........MAANDAYYYYYY !!!! cannot wait Now.Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
and you believed all of this .. ROFLROFL
awww my poor naive luvey!!Wink

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by fats30

[QUOTE=LVraaz]HugHugHugTHANK YUUUUUUUU THANK YUUUU THANKKK YUUU THANKKK YUUUU ALL OF YU WHO HAVE BEEN WISHING ME BUDDAYYYYY!!! nd also to whoever didn't...ROFLEmbarrassed Ballle balleeee...Hippp Hippp Hoooooorayyyyyy...PartyOur show has finally completing 1yr old !! Lage raho,Jai ho nd Halla Bol GEETIANS/MANEETIANss!!DancingSilly

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube/BUY9HPvYZnU[/YOUTUBE]

@vinu heartiest congratulations to you and all teamBig smile

omggggggg new track is awesomeBig smile falling in love again with GHSP

komal

Komal...hold that notes... yu are going to be falling again nd again deeply madly in next week episodess... Sillysome mahi scenes already shot!! watch out for itt.. wait for Mahii mahii photos coming up in GEETTongueEmbarrassed have funnz!! Cool

LV ji, did you just say More Mahi scenes on thhe way????ShockedDeadBlushing
My heart rate suddenly raise up !!!!! LV, thankkk youuu....................You guys roxx!!!!Hug Aaaaaa..........MAANDAYYYYYY !!!! cannot wait Now.Blushing

LVraazDesichiqneez

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Wow kya promo ayaa!  Babji save all the ladies everywhere!  Maan's bare back has driven all wild!  Now from this promo this is what I'd like to see a perfect scene!

I want him to plant Geet  on that bed and run his finger up and down her body and then bring it to her lip and say chup bilkul chup while putting finger in her mouth, now she can what ever she wants with Maan's long finger!

Both are very good at what they do and can pull this scene off really well!  With Maan's drooling eyes, her shivering lips and his romantic voice they can make it really hot!

LVraazDesichiqneez

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

hawww.. !! I am that to vinu what you can never be samjhi tum ... sister vampire? are u sure you want a sister like me?Wink i am still giving you an option.. rishtey itney aasani se nahi banate.. 
i under-e-stand your phurstrations ... !! lekin how can you say this about our eagle couple.. they only stare !!Big smile raat raat bhar !!
i was jus wondering... if i do this interview for them, will you come and do it for them on our behalf?Tongue

ShockedShockedShocked Can i????? Aaaaaaaaa i wish!!!!!! Sadly  i am in dubai working ryt .CryDisapprove 

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
wow ...!! ur in Dubai .. where? where? tell me .. tell me .. i am coming there day after morning .. we could meet up and plan this .. what say? where do you stay in Dubai girlTongue

ShockedShockedShocked Can i????? Aaaaaaaaa i wish!!!!!! Sadly  i am in dubai working ryt .CryDisapprove 

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry Vinu, I posted my scene and didnt congratulate u!   Congrats again and keep up the good work!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz

Go to top