Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 59)

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
you are back...... why i always did not get chance to interact  with you ...................??????.hmmmmmmmmmmm!Ouch anwy, love the new track !! keep it up good works................Thumbs Up

thank you.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
awww... hardluck luvey, dont worry !! you might one of these days !! but the way i see it, it seems hard...Smile
you could always read wad he says and hum hai na .. to pass on his messages to you !!

Originally posted by luvey

you are back...... why i always did not get chance to interact  with you ...................??????.hmmmmmmmmmmm!Ouch anwy, love the new track !! keep it up good works................Thumbs Up

thank you.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

awww... hardluck luvey, dont worry !! you might one of these days !! but the way i see it, it seems hard...Smile
you could always read wad he says and hum hai na .. to pass on his messages to you !!

thank you.Big smile
hehehe...............so sweet of you !! please tell him to show Golden temple scene !!
 i want maneet to meet over there just like how Preity met Salman in Heroes Mannata song........april 5 will b the day geet complete 1 year, so wy not give Mahi tune some
lyrics now Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
now that, you have said it, i am sure he will read it too.. kya pata, humare sapne sach ho jaye ..keep your fingers crossed.. i have always wanted lyrics to the mahi song ya ... let the two of us campaign and get lyrics for that song .. what say luvey?Wink

thank you.Big smile
hehehe...............so sweet of you !! please tell him to show Golden temple scene !!
 i want maneet to meet over there just like how Preity met Salman in Heroes Mannata song........april 5 will b the day geet complete 1 year, so wy not give Mahi tune some
lyrics now Day Dreaming

Edited by -honeydew- - 31 March 2011 at 4:46pm
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
@Swati- wohooooooo baby...u passed my message on kya?? Yes yes, we need hatta katta GC playin MSKBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
feed the boy please!!! Yaad karo na Dude......woh Maan in HP.....the way his hair was made...his shave.....we want that Maan....GC ko khaana doooooooooo......we do not want a size zero maan....GC eat food....OR ELSE....me comin there to feed uAngryAngryAngryLOL

waise bhi, Vinu dude this is probably the first time you heard an audience caring soo much about their actors no? Embarrassed DD is perfect, fit and healthy....but our GC has lost toooo much weight....we need our healthy Guru back.....so we can have our hatta katta maan on screen like beforeTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 31 March 2011 at 9:54pm

panchjun5

-Dhanno- Groupbie
-Dhanno-
-Dhanno-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
i lake dil bola hadipa sang.raki savent com to dance over get.nise dansing and songs.fulpashon scene nat com inside get.manet lovely cupil.sweat songs and romase onli widh joks gams and rivar side tant song.like fist time thare no like thet this time olso
Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

now that, you have said it, i am sure he will read it too.. kya pata, humare sapne sach ho jaye ..keep your fingers crossed.. i have always wanted lyrics to the mahi song ya ... let the two of us campaign and get lyrics for that song .. what say luvey?Wink

thank you.Big smile
lyrics now Day Dreaming
Are we allow to do that ???????
ROFL

-honeydew-

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
LV .....Thankkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! Hugyou are the best, cannot wait for the bazaar episode.......................... Babajiiiii
mazaaa timeeeeee.................................!!!!!
DeadDay DreamingBlushingBlushingDancing

Go to top