Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 52)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Vinu has to CONtrol too na!   Now Im seriously on the run!  Maybe he's buying strawberries and whip cream for Maaneet milan! ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjAngadzgirlpanchjun5EBassoMishtyShonaCute_AshInfinitedreams

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Vinu ji,, myself Shonu naam toh suna hoga.Big smile. ok pardon me.. we are family audience and watch the show with the family only, and trust me family audience need moreeeeeeeee these days.. if a family can watch a movie toghether than y such restriction on the daily soap...

PS: i wont demand anything specific..... as my demands are not different from Jyo's ROFL.. so Kiss of any type( except  fake, forehead or hand).. will be  a treat to watch...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30-Deepzz-panchjun5EBassojyoti06swan20Meetu_AnuSerendipity..MishtyShona

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
@Vinu
Quick question. What Do I have to do to get you to quote my post? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjEBassopanchjun5LavZjyoti06swan20-honeydew-Arwen.MishtyShonaInfinitedreams

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

@Vinuji -- Oh btw ... i dont know if u can do this or if its even appropriate for this thread, but give a big warm hug to the admin of GEET page on Facebook. I loved her status update after the match. People should learn about responsible use of their position from that person ....

agree, love her status update after matchBig smile , a warm hug from my side as well. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctEBassopanchjun5Arwen.

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Vinu since u're makin Family show ka bahanaa for no kissshh can I bring my family in hereROFLROFLROFLWe bachas are More Innocent you know, elders are Wilder...Poorr Bachon pe hameshaa Besharmi ka kichad..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5LavZ-honeydew-MishtyShonaInfinitedreams

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

LvRaaz ji

Who 's responsible for the promos ? The channel or Geet team ? The last Geet promo was aired more than a month back . SKS is coming on star one this season . And the channel will promote it extensively . Hope that doesn't hit Geet badly .
Confused

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 31 March 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5EBassojyoti06swan20Arwen.Infinitedreams

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by MarshP

@Vinu
Quick question. What Do I have to do to get you to quote my post? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Talk about kiss or nanga MSK or passion..passion ...passionTongueTongue or like Jhan talk something which makes sense unlike us who r talking nonsense ....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 31 March 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Angadzgirlpanchjun5EBassoswan20-honeydew-Arwen.MishtyShonashonuuInfinitedreams

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by kadydeep

@Vinuji.......I have a request.......

I want Maan to do some farming shirtless in his low rise jeans on a hot sunny day.....sweating....BlushingBlushingBlushing.......other ladies going latoo over him.... Geet trying to save her Nanga Punga Maan....LOL
Kyaaa kyaaaa???? HAILAAAAAA!!! ShockedROFL ROFLROFLROFLOH MY god!! poor Guru/Maan .. looks like he needs extra work out time!!!!   but yu have seen it already in tip tip barsa pani holi dance naa.. Tongue

Vinu he does not need to work out, he actually needs to Pig out (I mean eat)... We Like our MSK to be haara-bhara BlushingEvil Smile, So pls pls pls for gods sake n also for the TRP audience of GHSP, PLS FEED GC/MSK... We want him FULL Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj-Deepzz-panchjun5EBassojyoti06swan20-honeydew-49erFanmysterygurl1427shonuuInfinitedreams

Go to top