Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 50)

lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

SillyWackoHAILAAA..!!! This is family show just to be noted !!ROFLTongue guyss ....first let them meet naa.. BlushingDay Dreaming 
Hope you let them meet soon desperately waiting......by the ways congrats for completing a year it has been a wonderful journey with Geet so far.

Enjoyed every bit of it.

Am loving the new track

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazpanchjun5EBasso-honeydew-roseinbloomInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
jyoti, tell Vinu here, that families sirf TV shows dekhne se aagey nahi badhti .... its their responsiblity to educate the naive audience ...

Originally posted by jyoti06

Vinuji we r all family audience only...and we hv become bold now...trust meLOLTongue..my sasuma(mother in law) enjoyed tip tip and wants to see more now...sachhii....ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjLVraazEBassopanchjun5Angadzgirljyoti06MishtyShonaroseinbloom49erFanshaliInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Hailaa Jeejuu.....ur threadz half century.....congrats!!!Party

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjLVraazEBasso-honeydew-roseinbloom49erFanInfinitedreams

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
One more request

Could you please not sweep the baby issue under the rug? Could both of them grieve for the baby and lay the baby thing to rest between themselves only. Maybe they catch each other staring at a mom and her baby and both are in tears and notice the other in pain too. Maybe they can come together and heal each other. Embarrassed

Geet needs to know that Maan is suffering too. She has moved on but Maan has not and she is the only one who can help him move on. She needs to realize that he lost something too and acknowledge that. Geet needs to realize that Maan is still grieving the loss of the baby. A scene like that would be very very poignant but at he same time would serve to bring them closer. So you could kill two birds with one stone Wink

I hope you can weave this into the story line because it would help close the emotional distance between them.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjfatim30LVraazpanchjun5EBassojyoti06swan20--Nargis--Arwen.roseinbloomMishtyShonashaliInfinitedreams

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

jyoti, tell Vinu here, that families sirf TV shows dekhne se aagey nahi badhti .... its their responsiblity to educate the naive audience ...

Originally posted by jyoti06

Vinuji we r all family audience only...and we hv become bold now...trust meLOLTongue..my sasuma(mother in law) enjoyed tip tip and wants to see more now...sachhii....ROFL

Exactly YaarClapClap.,...Dekho Vinuji ...yeh family viewers ki hee aawaz hai...humari maange ab poori karoLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjfatim30LVraazAngadzgirlEBassopanchjun5roseinbloomMishtyShona49erFanswan20--Nargis---honeydew-Serendipity..Infinitedreams

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
TIP TIP BARSA MAAN

GEET KO AAG LAGA DOH! EmbarrassedDancing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjfatim30LVraazEBassoAngadzgirlpanchjun5jyoti06roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

@Vinuji -- Oh btw ... i dont know if u can do this or if its even appropriate for this thread, but give a big warm hug to the admin of GEET page on Facebook. I loved her status update after the match. People should learn about responsible use of their position from that person ....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjfatim30-Deepzz-LVraazpanchjun5EBassojyoti06swan20-honeydew-Serendipity..roseinbloom

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by liv2laugh

@ LVRaaz

Sorry for making another post but I am sitting in a mandatory workshop Dead and posting sneakily LOL

I want to say that your team is doing an awesome job turning things around. It is hard to get out of a rut once things start going downhill. But I have to say hats off to your team for that Clap Clap Clap

You have succeeded in revitalizing the track and the series. I hope all the viewers you lost come back now and you get the TRPs you once had. Big smile

Please convey my regards to the team and my best wishes too. Hug

I hope we see a stronger Geet who will stand up for her man and for herself. She needs to move on from being Mrs. MSK and becoming Geet Khurana in her own right.  This will be great for their relationship. Just a request.

I hope you can show us lots of comedy, lots of positivity and lots of passion, which was the hallmark of this show.

Thanks for reading
Jhan Hug
Starting Next week !! SillyROFL

No workshops for me starting next week Day Dreaming LOL LOL LOL

Thank you Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazEBassopanchjun5jyoti0649erFanswan20Serendipity..roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top