Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 34)

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2684

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I feel when they separate....we r gonna have another kayamath...KYPH.....KYUNKI.....Kasam se, kusum, kutumb, kzk, and kahani mixture.....so no high expectations....even though i wish i am proved wrong...but so far they have been doin exactly what Ekta's show would have shown
 
WackoUrghhh... like whattt ??AngryGeek too much Kekta soup opera... understandble..TongueLOLLOL


Edited by LVraaz - 25 March 2011 at 4:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Angadzgirladoremevirgopanchjun5_Invincible_mysterygurl142749erFanInfinitedreams

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 11366

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
dere is already tsunami and earthquake on IF and FB regarding who is at fault.................ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I feel when they separate....we r gonna have another kayamath...KYPH.....KYUNKI.....Kasam se, kusum, kutumb, kzk, and kahani mixture.....so no high expectations....even though i wish i am proved wrong...but so far they have been doin exactly what Ekta's show would have shown
 
WackoUrghhh... like whattt ??AngryGeek too much Kekta soup opera... understandble..TongueLOLLOL
yes.....u know what i am talkin aboutOuchOuchOuch...stop showin those angry faces LOLLOLLOL
i know it is not ur faults......the channel so i wanna kick them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihupanchjun5_Invincible_49erFanInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

dere is already tsunami and earthquake on IF and FB regarding who is at fault.................ROFL
woh to hona hi tha....but i had nothing to do with it this timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
so vinu, i am good bacha this time ok??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2684

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

dere is already tsunami and earthquake on IF and FB regarding who is at fault.................ROFL
Nahhh... that's not even closet to Tsu/ earthq.. just tk it as a warm up instead.. !! healthy warm up TongueCool

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Angadzgirladoremevirgopanchjun5Serendipity.._Invincible_49erFanSilentsoulInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by kadydeep

@Vinu......... Thanks for posting......Waiting for sizzling, steamy Maneet Milan.Embarrassed
 
WHy must always have to be that way.. hailaaaa!!  EmbarrassedROFL 


coz after deep frying our brain wid dere separation ..............we need sum yummy steamy Maneet...............LOL


after seeing.....this separation..........we actually deseve that................
Kulluuu!!Hug din notice yu in 3ID threads!!Embarrassed hell yaa !! well deservd.. tension not.. now yu see mr nd mrs. maan singh khurana... no longer between geet handa vs maan singh khurANA.. Usually Make up time izz the best part in relationship...simply fireworkss.. both in reel nd real lifezzDancingWink
Humay fireworks nahin chahiyeh....humko valcano chahiyeh
when they meet again of courseEmbarrassedLOL
 
Bas... ??why not go for Tsunami nd Earthquake as well.. Mr.dushtdhanav vs Ms.Sherni express hailaa!!
I was happy with a valcano.......but i guess u urself have said....bigger things.....so i will go with that earthquake and tsunamiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16219

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by kadydeep

@Vinu......... Thanks for posting......Waiting for sizzling, steamy Maneet Milan.Embarrassed
 
WHy must always have to be that way.. hailaaaa!!  EmbarrassedROFL 


coz after deep frying our brain wid dere separation ..............we need sum yummy steamy Maneet...............LOL


after seeing.....this separation..........we actually deseve that................
Kulluuu!!Hug din notice yu in 3ID threads!!Embarrassed hell yaa !! well deservd.. tension not.. now yu see mr nd mrs. maan singh khurana... no longer between geet handa vs maan singh khurANA.. Usually Make up time izz the best part in relationship...simply fireworkss.. both in reel nd real lifezzDancingWink

Aahh vinu jeeeHug

Its better be good.............kiske real life main........LOLLOLLOL........
Anyway...........I am waiting.....for this phase.........Better .you actually show as best fresh new love story.....make up time............from this phase onward...............we dederve it..............maneetian derve that much.............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angadzgirlmysterygurl142749erFan_Invincible_Infinitedreams

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 11366

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by pooja83

dere is already tsunami and earthquake on IF and FB regarding who is at fault.................ROFL
Nahhh... that's not even closet to Tsu/ earthq.. just tk it as a warm up instead.. !! healthy warm up TongueCool



warm up?????????Shocked
u mean disaster has yet to come up??????????LOLLOL
LOL


Edited by pooja83 - 25 March 2011 at 4:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanInfinitedreams

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
cvs im SICK of "Mahii" jst name da show "MAHI"

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: missamazing   Replies: 125   Views: 9152

missamazing 125 9152 25 July 2010 at 4:49am by -TeriMalang-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index