Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 32

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hei LV, i finally understood wid all these whl new beginning,new journey you were talking abot. Thank you for changing the script nd being considerate to fans all . I am very happy you have decided to start maneet lovestory from Amritsar HP where they first met. I know thrr going to be song and new water sequence betwn dem again. I am already xcited so thank you guys, whole team of GSHP.πŸ€—  

welcome back to GEET team, LVraaz ji . .. cheers!πŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
From all the spoilers adn photo...

looks like the story line will go the kati patang way... where geet will meet with an accident on the way to amritsar and assume another person's identity so maan will find it difficult to find her even tho she is around..him itself...

she is wearing white so people will assume she is a widow...

then once he finds her..he will do some grovelling and the aa ab laut chale story line will happen

also i feel she will reach hoshiapur and their love story will start again..a fresh beginning...a new start...

dont tell me we shall have Channi's brother still hot for her blood??

anyway...more later perhaps..

are you guys going to Panchgani..to shoot the next segment..good move considering..the hot bombay..weather..now..in summer... tho..how cool is panchgani ??
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LVraaz

Nahhh... that's not even closet to Tsu/ earthq.. just tk it as a warm up instead.. !! healthy warm up πŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž

vinuji....if this is a warm up...then expect a sure shot tsunami if they show maan asking forgiveness from geet....

i want maan to be full on with his HAWT HAWT avtaar and geet melting then and there...and maan carrying her back home...its quite long since maan picked up geet 😳

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

looks like the story line will go the kati patang way... where geet will meet with an accident on the way to amritsar and assume another person's identity so maan will find it difficult to find her even tho she is around..him itself...

then once he finds her..he will do some grovelling and the aa ab laut chale story line will happen

also i feel she will reach hoshiapur and their love story will start again..a fresh beginning...a new start...

are you guys going to Panchgani..to shoot the next segment..good move considering..the hot bombay..weather..now..in summer... tho..how cool is panchgani ??

Nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Di....nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yeh bhagwan keliyeh na ho jayeeeeeeeee

that means kayamath track Di....Kati patang was an inspirtation to Kayamath....Ekta showwwwwww😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🀒

Hell this track was also in Kusum....Kyunki Saas🀒
Kasam seh.....Kahani......KYPH.....Kahin Kisi Roz...kasturi

Di.....maine yeh show isliyeh to dekha tha...kyunki it was different.....from all of these K soaps...agar yeh track aya to difference kya rahega🀣
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Ohh Vrushu plz, now i know what Vinu meant was, new set up, new characters, new love story.....And at the end MaanEet for eachother...

Anyways let see what will happen next...They are going Amritsar, not Panchgani.....

I am agreee with Shivani, if the same story happens then what's the difference between Ekta show and our Geet....

Na na kurte kurte Ekta se pyaar kur hi baithe kya?

Muniza
LVraaz thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUY9JhrHaZ4[/YOUTUBE]

😳5 DAYzz ... Ready forr some MAHiiii Mahiii Amritsar!! 😎πŸ€ͺ 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW9pp2mw1X4[/YOUTUBE]

P/s: INDIA WONNNN !!!! CHAKDE INDIAAA !!!!! πŸ₯³ 
till then, have funnn..dont say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte !!πŸ€—
Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
5 dayz??? Cool... we are jet set ..........goooooooooooooooooooooooo 😳😳😳😳
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Lvraaz  convey our message to geet team that we are loving these new characters πŸ˜ƒ and this new trackπŸ˜›.

tej, lucky and all are really fun to watch, and more importantly no AA WOHOOOOOO 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And yes new characters are very gud.. i love this tej guy, lucky tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. there are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than AA...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LVraaz

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUY9JhrHaZ4[/YOUTUBE]

😳5 DAYzz ... Ready forr some MAHiiii Mahiii Amritsar!! 😎πŸ€ͺ 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW9pp2mw1X4[/YOUTUBE]

P/s: INDIA WONNNN !!!! CHAKDE INDIAAA !!!!! πŸ₯³ 
till then, have funnn..dont say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte !!πŸ€—

OMG!!!!😲 okie am i seein things?! Jeeejuuu r u really here?!?! πŸ˜²πŸ€—πŸ€—

Waitin fr Amritsar Maahiii filled Romanz😳
Yes India won......Congrtzzz  yeh world cup tho humara hai!!!πŸ˜›