Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 3)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Happy Holi to you too....Big smile

Yes we are waiting to see what happens next in the show. I don't know whether all the articles that have come out are true or not but whichever track you adopt please ensure that Geet's character is not compromised. Please thats an earnest request.....Smile
Thumbs Up i agree....no character assasination of maaneet AT ALL!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives49erFanswan20liv2laugh_Invincible_

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Happy Holi to you too....Big smile

Yes we are waiting to see what happens next in the show. I don't know whether all the articles that have come out are true or not but whichever track you adopt please ensure that Geet's character is not compromised. Please thats an earnest request.....Smile

I am totally with you swan darlingHug, we just don't want Geet character to be compromise.....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427swan20liv2laugh

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Take a look at this topic to know how people feel........

jyoti06liv2laugh_Invincible_adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very happy Holi too  Big smile

Vinu a sincere request from my side. The character of Geet has been going downhill since the wedding. All she does is cry, crib and behave immaturely. Ouch She has taken to screaming like a fishwife and taking pleasure in interrupting Maan when he is at work. Ouch She has become plain annoying? Could we please have the original Geet back - the one who was cute, innocent and lovable. Please Embarrassed

Now that the baby is gone could you please have a track where Maan wants Geet to study so that she can become independent. She does not want that but he convinces her that it is good for her. She hides her identity as Mrs. MSK Wink and you can have lots of funny scenes with her classmates drooling over Maan cos they do not know her identity and Geet getting mad ROFL and Maan manaofying her. There are currently no college like series on Star One so this could attract new people not to mention you could have several other parallel tracks going.  Maybe Geet finds Vicky through one of her college friends Wink You can also have scenes of Geet making Maan do her homework and help her study for her exams ROFL.

We do not want Geet to forgive Dev at any cost. She should tell him to buzz off and stop coming between Maan and herself. Dev can go take a hike to a distant galaxy LOL LOL LOL......nah you can keep him around as long as Maaneet do not forgive him. Plus he needs to do time in prison. We will settle for nothing less for the crime he committed. Angry Please do not take your eye off the ball - this is the story of a struggle of a woman who was abused and her search for justice. She might be married now to a nice guy but justice has not yet been served and let us not forget "Justice delayed is justice denied" Ouch

For the longest time you seem to have put Maaneet chemistry on the back burner. Please let me remind you that they are the USP of your show. Please bring the passion back in their relationship.

We have had enough of the OTT drama. We want our feel good show back that had a great balance of comedy, emotions and drama. All we get to see now-a-days is back to back OTT drama and frankly I am tired. Ouch Please could we get a break and get some light scenes before you hit us with the next drama filled track. Please. Pretty please Embarrassed

And finally is there any way you could pack off NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) to pluto? LOL LOL LOL .....we would really appreciate it. Big smile

Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen to our ideas
We appreciate it
Jhan Hug

PS: If you cannot manage Pluto we will settle for Mars just get them out of here LOL LOL LOL

Edited by liv2laugh - 20 March 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiisheminentgennyMserialwatcher16TSharanpanchjun5jyoti06swan20-honeydew-Serendipity.._Invincible_49erFanadoremevirgoNinelivesmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Maaneet's suhaag raat kabhi honge ya nahi? Ouch

jyoti06_Invincible_Ninelives49erFanInfinitedreams

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Happy Holi ...to you too...

Keeping our fingers crossed ...hoping that Maan and Geets character won't be compromised.....
Before you venture into Dev's redemption..(if you are going that route)...give the viewers the satisfaction of Dev doing his jail time...before he is forgiven for his sin.....

jyoti06swan20_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Maaneet's suhaag raat kabhi honge ya nahi? Ouch

hogi temorocks zaroor hogi...................but time and date arent fixed yetLOLLOLLOL

jyoti06Ninelives49erFan

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I posted this in the sticky topic and I am posting this here again.......

Every woman with selfrespect would never support Dev to be near Geet, Can u tell me what did he ever did to fullfill happiness to Geet? He destroyed her life, he is a cheater, rapist, How ever people can favour him over Maan, no way, Maan the person who saved Geet many times, supported her in the hardest time in her life, remember real lover and friend the person who walks in when the whole world walk out......
When Geet had nobody around her, Who did support her? Being it with work, home, love and family, All Maan, nobody else, How the hell Dev get Geet so? In which right? My foot........

I encourge all women and not only women every human being to voice it loud, we never want a rapist, no way to be near Geet......

Samir Sharma is a mind-blowing actor and he is doing justice to Dev, but it doesn't mean to bring on track on Dev with Geet, no way, not such.........

What if this in real life? Would u support a rapist? Think of it logically, this is so disgusting to ever do.........

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5mechantefilleTSharanjyoti06swan20_Invincible_NinelivesInfinitedreamsKrishna_Sourav

Go to top