Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 29)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@ Lavu - ROFL Acha sirf tantrum mujh se liye, aur kuch tujhe nahin mila leyne?Angry....
I am totally agree with you, when he see us sad and totally dejected he comes here to console us by his lovely words right?

How are you darling anyways?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

-Dhanno- Groupbie
-Dhanno-
-Dhanno-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
hai lavz. it very long far me to read. all songs and story.thank you lwraz far the rumars clearing.me also part of 3i famili.mai husband busy with me so i canot be able to come.he again gone to bhilai for wark i talk here.whar the thread is far tomarrow.i shell reserve.
he do notanki also?is he hero of the sereal?gurmet?

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -Dhanno-

YOUR POSTS IS VERY LONG AND I NOT UNDARSTAND ALL. I NOT WANT MANEET SAPARATE.
WHAT IS AA GAYA SONG?IN GEET NO STAGE OR ITAM NUMBAR IS THARE.WHY YOU PUT LIKE THAT
VICKY COMING WITH SONG?
ANSWAR TO ME LWRAZ.WHO YOU ARE

Hey Dhanno......nice to see u onz again....
I dnt think he wd reply to u.....so thought I shd.....Tongue

About his post...its da longest post he has ever writtn n its almost lyk anothr wonder of the worldLOL....i think he did dis to clear all da rumours dats been flyin all around da forum...Tongue

In dis post he has very well explaind da whole of Maaneets journy along wid da hints of da upcumin tracks....he uses songs to gv us hints n dats his speciality.....Wink

First song was fr his nautanki.....who dat is... well find it out!!WinkLOLLOL
Aa gaya song was for da rest of us in da 3 Idiots phamily Embarrassed......he is a part of the phamily....he lovz to spoil us wid his songs....Wink
Vicky?! u neva noe...after all LVraaz is well known fr his Raaz bhari pahelis....LOL

Who LVraaz is  - he is full of raaz n he is da one n only daamad of the idiot parivaar....

Jeejuu I hope u dnt mind me replyin to her......Tongue

Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Lavu - ROFL Acha sirf tantrum mujh se liye, aur kuch tujhe nahin mila leyne?Angry....
I am totally agree with you, when he see us sad and totally dejected he comes here to console us by his lovely words right?

Muniza

Arre Massi jaan....
i lyk to pick n choz my fav quality frm each of my phamily members.....ROFL 
yep i agree...he turns up ven eva possibleTongue
Me fine......college wrk hai bt takin a break frm wrk fr sumtym.....Wink

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
@ Lavu - Good good, best of luck for your study....

Vinu will kill us for spamming his such a lovely post, pur humara toh haq hai rightWink....

Muniza

LavZ

-Dhanno- Groupbie
-Dhanno-
-Dhanno-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
munisa you knows lavz before fram only.mother of lavz also is thare on thead?ful family is thare?whot your husband do?

@ Lavu - My niece jaani loved your explanation, maan gaye poori maa pur gaiee hoHug...Mausi ke bhi kuch goon logi ke nahin?Angry..

We love him for his full raaz, and he love us for our sensibility, intelligence, decent, and talented mindsWink....

Muniza
-Dhanno- Groupbie
-Dhanno-
-Dhanno-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
whot you say, i canat able to undarstandConfused
Originally posted by LavZ

Muniza

Arre Massi jaan....
i lyk to pick n choz my fav quality frm each of my phamily members.....ROFL 
yep i agree...he turns up ven eva possibleTongue
Me fine......college wrk hai bt takin a break frm wrk fr sumtym.....Wink
-Dhanno- Groupbie
-Dhanno-
-Dhanno-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
we nt spam.famili mambar hai tow hakh hai

@ Lavu - Good good, best of luck for your study....

Vinu will kill us for spamming his such a lovely post, pur humara toh haq hai rightWink....

Muniza
LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
~MANEET~

1) Get ready for new start/ new love ride for maneet..Mahiiiiii!!This one separation will make yu falling in love all over again eventually.WinkCool

2) FInal decisions izz always made by the channel authority..  nd the team only provide whatever  they requires nd the final products will be submit to them later on.. nd automatically it will be starone property.. GEET team only following orders by the end of it..

3)Wacko There wont be any divorce as far as it concerned nor sameera/vicky's entry as per now... but there will be a few new characters coming up.. the rest, yu guys have to wait nd watch.. Silly

p/s: SleepyErmmplss don't keep spamming/bashing my inbox /GEET's official page/CVs personal acc etc... it has becomes pretty chaos nd messy to manage off late.. the best way yu guyss should do izz, write an official letters/emails to the channel.. Geeksomehow it may help yu out.. till then, dun say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte.. mahi mahiHug Hugstay tuned !!Tongue

Edited by LVraaz - 25 March 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000lailapnjmaaneet_piscesfatim30-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesspringseminentpanchjun5LavZ-sumaiya-AngadzgirlgennyMKissTheSkyprecious_zebajyoti06SahSahmd410swan20--Nargis---honeydew-49erFanpop77shalimysterygurl1427adoremevirgoSerendipity..roseinbloomvivacious_gurlpreetgurtiInfinitedreamsSecretKhabri420

Go to top